Practice Room ft Kai

B.I.E One-Shot [Taking Request]

You were at the SM building in the late evening. Giving that you have a special pass from your boyfriend Kai, you decided to pay him a visit today. Immediately, you know where to find him. Its no other than the dance studio.

Step by step you reached that familiar room with the cloud wallpaper at the back of the wall, you smiled to yourself and decided to go in quietly to not disturb him. You can hear music blasting from the speakers, its no other than the song MAMA, and inside were that special guy alone, dancing to the song in perfect timing and beat. You feel your heart skipped a beat, how can someone be so perfect?

You were too mesmerized by his dance that when the song came to an end you cant help but to sigh at the perfect performance you just enjoyed.

"Yahh, I saw you." you heard him said and your heart skipped a beat again. Even his voice can make you heart race.

"Surprise!" you giggled and walked up to him.

He casually walks over to the bench to retrieve his watter bottle, which he uncaps. He drinks from it, and you watch, almost enchanted, at the way he throws back his head and consumes the beverage. Satisfied, he wipes his mouth with the back of his palm.

" You're so sneaky you know that?" he chuckled and put the bottle aside and walked up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

" Should I leave then?" you playfully said

"Yah no way." he tighten his hug around you.

"Oppaaa you're sweating!" You protested with a giggle but he just laughed and pecks your forehead lightly. "You're stuck with me, forever. Araso?"