-Do You Really Love Me? // I Think I'm Wrong // I Will Not Let Go Of My Feelings-

My Bestfriend has a Doppelganger

ღ ONE-SHOT 

 

6:30 in the morning.


Yeon: Ya! Oppa!

Donghwa: Hey.don't call me that yeon.

Yeon: But why?! 

Donghwa: I feel old. 

Yeon: *laughs* really oppa? 

Donghwa: Do I need to repeat it?

Yeon: Sorry...btw! Oppa! umm..I owe you something.

Donghwa: hhmmmm? 

Yeon: about helping me? Last 7 years? Can you remember it? I'm kind of bitter back then, so I want to thank you..again. *smiles*

Donghwa: hmm! Your welcome. Actually its your fault. 

Yeon: WHAT?!! Oppa!! Grrrr..!! 

Donghwa: HAHAHA! Just kidding, come on.

Yeon: Tssk.


The two of them walked together early in the morning to find some air. While they are walking, Yeon remembers something. She wanted to tell Donghwa about Donghae but Donghwa don't know a thing about Donghae. But, on the other side, Yeon did say it.


Donghwa: Who?

Yeon: Lee Donghae of Super Junior ^^,

Donghwa: Who's that?

Yeon: My BIAS! :D

Donghwa: Oh. Bias huhh? 

Yeon: Yes! :D You know what oppa, He is so cute and yeah, umm.arhh..Gah! and handsome, and kind. *blushed.*

Donghwa: Handsome huhh? so..what does he look like? I think your inlove with him? Am I right?

Yeon: umm..Yes..actually oppa..He looks like...yo--

*Phone Rings*

Yeon: Yeoboseyo? OH! Sungmin oppa!

Donghwa: *she really likes the word "Oppa" huhh..HAHAHA!..* Sungmin?

Yeon: Shhh! So..what is it Sungmin oppa?

/On Phone/

Sungmin: Umm, Hello Yeon..Donghae wants to talk to you. Right now. 

Yeon: What?! Oh..OK. I'll be there in a minute.  Bye oppa!


Donghwa: Who's sungmin? your bias?

Yeon: No! Donghae, is my only bias <3

Donghwa: Really huhh? *I think that..I don't have a chance anymore...*

Yeon: YUP! *grin* come on. Let's go!

Donghwa: To where?

Yeon: To Super Junior's Apartment^^,

Donghwa: Hmm. Ok.

Yeon: Let's Go~!!


Donghae: Tsskk.

Sungmin: Ya! Donghae, You  don't need to say that to her bluntly.

Donghae: I need Hyung! I don't like her. 

Sungmin: Ya! For how many years of having no Girlfriend? Donghae! Listen ok.

Donghae: For what? I..I'm sorry Hyung. 

Sungmin: Ya! Donghae! The two of you are Dating. right? Don't be ashamed of it.

Donghae: dating?! Tss. We are NOT DATING!.

Sungmin: really? Donghae look, we are so concern to you, and for the passed few days, yoo look like pale. And when you met Yeon Young, All of us saw your smile. Donghae don't be shy ok. We can help you. 

Donghae: *exhaled deeply* fine.

Sungmin: Good.

Eunhyuk: How about me?

Leeteuk: You'll be fine Hyuk ^^,

Eunhyuk: Nooo...

Siwon: It's fine Hyung.

Hangeng: Good luck Donghae!

Heechul: Good luck Hae! :)) 


In a minute now, Donghwa and Yeon Young arrived at the Apartment. Donghwa deeply exhaled, and looked at Yeon whose very happy, and excited. Donghwa wanted to hold Yeon's hand but he can't do it. Because Donghwa don't have a chance about the guy Yeon is talking about. Yeon, on the other side, saw Yesung, Kang-in and Ryeowook waiting at the front of the apartment. The 3 of them greeted Yeon. Yesung turned his head at Donghwa and he was shocked.


Yesung: Whaaaaatt?! Donghae?! Why are you here? I thought you were inside!

Kang-in: HAHAHAHA. OH! Donghae! How's your day?! --- What?! Why..whaa?..Why are you here??

Ryeowook: Yeon, who is he?

Yeon: Oh..Umm..--

Donghwa: Let me explain, I'm Park Donghwa best friend of Yeon Young and I'm a student of Jeju High School. and In any means did the three of you mistook me as Donghae? 

Yeon: Ahh..ummm..Yes, he's my bestfriend *smiles*

Yesung: Oh, yes were sorry. We just thought that you were Donghae?

Donghwa: Nope. I'm Park Donghwa. 

Yeon: Not in the mood so..

Kang-in: Its fine!

Ryeowook: Ok! Let's go~~


The five of them went to the elevator to go at the 7th floor of their apartment. While they are riding the elevator. Kang-in is still looking at Donghwa suspiciously. And Yesung is waving to his lovely Clouds below. Ryeowook is reading a book. Hmm! He is cute. Donghwa is getting awkward than ever, and Yeon is yeah. So excited. 


Donghwa: Yeon..It's getting awkward.

Yeon: Don't worry..It'll be fine.^^,

Kang-in: *whispers at Yesung* are you sure this is not Donghae?

Yesung: Yes..I LoveYou my Clouds!! Soo Much!! *Hand sign, Saranghae*

Kang-in: Aisshh. 

Ryeowook: Hyung? Is there a problem?

Kang-in: Nothing!


Yeon suddenly turned at Donghwa, that makes Donghwa blushed. Donghwa asked why, and Yeon said that she wanted to be happy today, even him. Donghwa nod as a Yes. 

As soon as the ride was getting awkward, finally they arrived the the 7th floor. Yesung said Goodbye to his lovely clouds, Kang-in was in silence mode. And mostly Ryeowook assisted the two to the room. It was getting more jumpy than ever. As for the two, Its their 1st time, actually Yeon's first time of going to SuJu's apartment. And yes here they are. At the front of the room. As everybody seemed too awkward. Ryeowook said to kang-in and Yesung to go 1st so that they can tell to the members that they are already here. BUT, ryeowook did said that they will not say that Donghae has a twin. not actually twin but kind of.. "Look a Like". Kang-in and Yesung agreed and they followed their cute maknae's order. Ryeowook turned to Yeon and Donghwa to assists them. 


Ryeowook: So? Ready guys?

Yeon: YUP!

Donghwa: arrhhmm. yeah. 

Ryeowook: then, Let's go.


Ryeowook opened the door first and assists the two inside. Donghwa widened his eyes when he saw the room. 


Donghwa: Wow..this is better than our dorm huhh.

Yeon: Hmmm? 

Donghwa: Nothing!.


POV[Donghwa] : The room was very well-appointed, cozy, and warm even though the climate outside is so cold. We sat and waited for the members to come in. Well, we are here so I don't need to go, I just need to have a great time with the members and with Yeon. Yeon is sitting beside me pulling down his skirt, and yeah? Why are you wearing that thing? It's so cold. Hmm, no need, she is just cute when she is wearing that. Second is, the two of us are getting more comfortable. Finally the so called Super Junior members arrived. The 1st one who greeted us is Siwon while Ryeowook is behind smiling.


Siwon: Oh, Hello guys. I'm Choi Siwon. and this is? Yeon? 

Yeon: This is Donghwa, Park..Donghwa. *smiles.

Siwon: Oh *hand shake to Donghwa.

Donghwa: nice to meet you sir. 

Yeon: Umm..Siwon-sshi. Where's Donghae?

Siwon: He'll be here soon. Don't worry he's going to tell you something.


As soon as they waited for the other members to come out. Sungmin walked at the two and greeted them warmly. Sungmin asked Yeon 'who is this guy?'. Sungmin scratches his head with annoyance. He left smiling and waving at the two. Finally the all members came, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Kibum, Kang-in whose been in real annoyance since they arrived, Ryeowook whose been reading some stuff, Yesung; texting his Clouds, Shindong, Siwon, Kyuhyun when his Jaw drop when he saw Donghwa, and lastly the Doppelganger, Lee Donghae, the one who will talk to Yeon. Only  Kyuhyun teased Donghae.


Kyuhyun: *laughing in annoyance. *pointing at Donghae. Ya! Hyung? Do you have a lost brother?

Donghae: No..I have a brother named Lee Donghwa. 

Kyuhyun: *ignored Donghae. *turned at Donghwa. So, what's your name?

Donghwa: My name is Park Donghwa..nice to meet you all.


The members smiled to the two of them. Heechul walked towards Donghwa saying that Donghwa is more handsome than Donghae. Donghae pouted and smirked at Heechul. Heechul only laughed at Donghae who was teased by him a while a go. Heechul assists Donghwa to the couch to have a talk at the members. Eunhyuk on the other hand, whispered to Donghae. 


Eunhyuk: I think it's time to tell her, and since that her boyfriend is here. You don't need to be nervous Hae. *patting Donghae's shoulder.

Donghae: your right Hyung. maybe it's time.


Donghae took Yeon inside of his room. Donghwa stood up looking strangely at Donghae but Heechul calmed him down so he sat again. Donghae talked to Yeon staring at the window outside and drawing some images using the fog. Yeon was looking at him, but Donghae is not looking at her he just keep staring at the window, and looking at the sky. Yeon started the talk bluntly.


Yeon: What do you want?

Donghae: I'm going to straight this, first of all I Love You and nothing else. I tried to overcome my hardships about my ex-girlfriend before, I found her dead in her sleep using some pills. But for you, you know what, she looked like you like crazy. And in comparison you and her have the same eyes. 

Yeon: What are you talking about?! A-a-nd why are you still talking about her?! I thought you loved me, and you had harships. And your going to talk to me like that--

Donghae: I'm sorry but I do love you but I can't seem to move on with me seeing you. 

Yeon: How am I supposed to have a life with you when you don't have the strength  to move on with your Ex-GIRLFRIEND?! Huhh?!! T-t-te-ll Me!!

Donghae: *pushed Yeon at the bed. *looks at her. Look Yeon, I'm sorry really. sorry.

Yeon: *lying at the bed. Shut Up. I don't love you anymore! *pushed Donghae at his chest that makes Donghae stumble at the floor. Sorry Lee Donghae but you can't stand a chance against me if you can't even move on. I'm sorry..but I have to go.


Yeon went to where Donghwa is, crying. Causing Donghwa to stand and hug her.


Donghwa: What happened? *caressing Yeon's face.

Yeon: Nothing..we need to go. 

Heechul: But why at this time? We're enjoying our time.

Kibum: Yeah.

Sungmin: Maybe Donghae told her about everything.

Eunhyuk: but why are you crying Yeon?

Siwon: you don't need to know it Hyung.

Yeon: We need to go guys, Thank You for the time. I'll continue to support you guys and Donghae-sshie.

Donghae: Yeon..

Yeon: *smiles at Donghae. *whispers to herself. Goodbye Oppa...-- so! Come on! Bye guys! *wipes her tears.

Donghwa: *bows at the members. Thank You Guys.

Leeteuk: Bye! Take Care as always. 


As soon as Donghwa and Yeon left the room. Donghae immediately sat the couch feeling weak and having guilt. Sungmin and other members formed a circle to talk to Donghae.


Donghae: *crying. I lied.

Sungmin: What did you say?

Donghae: I-...I l-l-lied to her.

Eunhyuk: what? Donghae? what did you say to her?

Donghae: I said that I have an ex-girlfriend and she look like her-- and I also said that I can't move on seeing her who look like my ex-girlfriend. *crying.

Kyuhyun: It's actually a lie. Yeon is your first Girlfriend right? 

Donghae: Yes..and I do love her.

Heechul: *staring at the mirror, while combing his Diva Hair. But why did you lie to her?

Donghae: It..It's for her Good. and since that she has a boyfriend.

Kang-in: Donghwa is not Yeon's boyfriend. He is her bestfriend.

Donghae: Really Hyung?

Yesung: Yes. She told to us before we got in here.

Leeteuk: You need to say sorry to her.

Donghae: how come am I going to say to sorry to her when its so late.

Shindong: Then talk to her Bestfriend.

Ryeowook: Talk to Donghwa, Donghae.

Donghae: I'll think about it...


 

3 years later [At Cheonju International Airport]


Donghwa: So..See you Yeon?

Yeon: do you have to leave oppa? 

Donghwa: I need to study at New York. 

Yeon: Hmm..I will miss you Oppa^^, 

Donghwa: Why don't you call me Donghwa instead of "Oppa" *pinches Yeon's cheeks.

Yeon: Geez, Oppa, Do I need to say it? And your name seems formal so I don't like it! *smirks.

Donghwa: HAHAHA. Ok ok I'll stop. So..I'll be going kay? Bye.

Yeon: Hmm..can I?--

Donghwa: what is it? having trouble?

Yeon: Nothing! Bye Oppa!

Donghwa: Goodbye Yeon! *waves at her


Yeon was happy that Donghwa already has the time to study and get a new course again at New York. Well, On the other hand. Eunhyuk and Donghae followed Yeon, Yeon saw Donghae and Eunhyuk so she stopped staring at Donghwa who is inside the airport. She asked Eunhyuk first then she turned to Donghae.


Yeon: What are you doing here guys?

Eunhyuk: we have something to say to you.

Donghae: Yeon..I'm sorry, about last three years. 

Yeon: Don't worry I already move on about it. And I know that you lied to me. 

Donghae: What?

Eunhyuk: Surprise Donghae! I told Yeon about it last 6 months.^^,

Donghae: How..come..y-you..how come did you had to move on?

Yeon: Umm..5 months I think. because I'm actually obsessed with you. lolz.

Donghae: Oh! 

Yeon: But I'm kind of sad because he left.

Eunhyuk: Btw, He doesn't need to leave Korea. Go tell him that you love him!!

Donghae: Yes, I know that a tight relationship of bestfriends can lead to Love. I was wrong before.

Yeon: It's Ok. Donghae...

Eunhyuk: Yeon, you better hurry up!


Yeon followed and searched for Donghwa inside the port. She saw Donghwa going in at the plane. She shouted "Oppa!" breathing heavily. Donghwa heard her removing his glasses. Yeon ran for Donghwa, She don't care if there were lots of people inside the port she just cares that she can hug his bestfriend again, no I'm wrong I'm sorry. Her lover as always. Yeon reached Donghwa and Donghwa hugged her tightly..."I thought you will never comeback to me..." Donghwa caressed Yeon's face. Yeon rest at Donghwa's shoulder crying..."Donghwa.." "hmmm?..." "I Love You Donghwa Oppa." "I Love You Too Yeon". Donghwa warmly smiled and Kissed Yeon in her lips passionately. The two Eunhyuk and Donghae was happy seeing the two couple combining their Hearts.


Eunhyuk: Oh! How sweet! Are you Jealous Hae?

Donghae: Shut Up! Hyuk!

Eunhyuk: Hmm..Why don't we form a couple?

Donghae: Find a girl first Monkey!

Eunhyuk: Then..go back to your homeland Fish! *stares badly at Donghae.

Donghae: Grrr..! 

Eunhyuk: Aisshh.. why don't we? How about EunHae?...

Donghae: Me & You? W-w-wha-t?!

Eunhyuk: Yeah. 

Donghae: *speechless..ummm..mpffhhh..Sure!

Eunhyuk: Yeah! Come On! Let's Dance "Oppa Oppa!" 

Donghae: Yeah! *highfives to Hyuk.


 The END 


Yes. I finished this^^, are you happy? :D Well, on my side, I'm so glad. Please Subscribe and Comment kay! I wished that you silent readers had a great time reading. Thank You! Btw, I'm a EunHae Fan and ELF! :D This story is a Fictional Story so don't expect the name "Park Donghwa" because Donghae really has a brother named Lee Donghwa not Park Donghwa. That's all for now^^, Bye Guys! I hope you enjoyed this.! See you later!