Fighting Again

Stop Hurting Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyeongkon P.O.V

"Get away from me, Hyeongkon!" she yelled.

I growled and walked towards her angry, retreating form. "Goddamn it, Nicole, slow down!"

" Get the hell away from me, or I swear –"

"Swear what?" I yelled, now striding next to her.

"! You!" she shrieked.

Nicole started jogging the small distance towards the car. She angrily grabbed the car door handle and yanked too roughly. She almost fell backwards, but quickly righted herself. I felt the laugher bubble to the surface. Her glare nearly burned a hole through my head. I extended my hand and clicked the alarm off, making the annoying beeping sound. Nicole huffed, and with her chin in the air, she gently opened the car door, got in, and roughly slammed it shut.

I sighed and walked to the driver's side, getting in and shutting the door with a weak click. I sat there for a few moments, waiting for the silence to dissipate. I sighed and looked at Nicole. Her arms were crossed over her chest, and her eyes were trained directly ahead of her.

"Cole-ah –"

"Don't want to hear it. Just drive so we can get home faster."

My anger rose as I shoved the key in the ignition and revved the car. "Fine."

I peeled out of the cramped parking spot, putting extra force on the turns, which she hated, and started driving the long distance home. We had an hour and a half to kill. . The silence was unbearable. I ing hated it. Nicole and I have been together since our senior year of high school, about four years now, and she has only been this angry at me a handful of times. The first, oh the first, she was so mad, she threw a soccer ball at my head.

I had forgotten our sixth month anniversary (I mean really, sixth month? I thought it was a yearly thing.), and went to play an intensely long soccer game with my buddies. When I got home, Nicole was waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter