I'll back off so you can live better (random one shot #1)

I'll back off so you can live better (random one shot #1)

Sooyoung's POV

 

I had to let him go. He was much safer with her. He was much happier...

Lee Jaejin, though it hurts so much. I'll back off so you can live better.

 

Being the only child, I was next in line in leading one of South Korea's most powerful gangs. My father gave me everything, even the freedom to chose who to love, but he also gave an equal warning. He told me that whoever man I choose should be both physically and mentally, even emotionally prepared. Yet like trash, I disregarded everything that he said...

Because I used to believe that Love is Love. Love could save us, him .... Me.

I was stupid

 

Jaejin was a normal guy. he wasn't son of anyone blah blah blah. He was him. He was normal but he was special, like a precious gem. I knew from the first time I saw him.

 

Jaejin. I loved you, I'll protect you. I'll do anything for you

 

That day we became friends, till the day he confessed. I forgot about everything. I forgot on how his life was now in danger, even from the start, when we first talked to each other.

 

I put him in a complicated situation.

He was always kidnapped and such. I though I could always save him, till I realized, this can't go on. I had to cut all ties with him, if not, sooner or later he'll die all because of me.

 

 

He was kidnapped again. This time, I wasn't able to do anything for him.

 

Jaejin was released, but his life was in grave danger. He had to be sent to the Emergency Room.

But, thank God he was safe.

 

For the whole three days, I stayed day and night. I wanted to be the first person he sees when he wakes up.

I was the 4th day when he finally opened his eyes.

 

I never imagined how three simple words could hurt me so badly

 

"Who are you?"

He asked, his eyes hidden, he gave his infamous eye smile. He was smiling though wasn't  joking or faking it.

I felt my heart shatter into a million tiny pieces, I knew it. It was time to step out of his life, no matter how hard it would be.

 

But like I said,

I'll back off so you can live better.... alot better

 

============

crappy one shot from a crappy author =___=