Chapter 1

Tears in the rain

Please read the Foreword and Description before :)

 

It was happend two days ago. Cl was sitting on her park bench, when somebody came to her and sat next to her. He sat there for a while. Cl looked at him. He has beautiful eyes but his hair and the rest of his face were masked with a hat and a big black scarf. Although he was masked, Cl knew who he was. Onew. Onew, the rich boy with this cute smile. Onew the perfect boy, everybody loves. "Hey, whats your name?", Onew asked and smiled into Cl's face. "Why do you want to know that, Onew?", asked Cl back. "How do you know..?", Onew was surprised. "Thats not difficult!", laughed Cl. "Hmm..maybe you're right", Onew said. "But I want to know who you are. And why do you sleep here, every night?" "Hmm...I sleep here because I like the old wet park bench. I like the people who are looking at me as when I were nothing but dirt. I love the rain and I love the snails and other animals which are on my face when I wake up every morning. I love it, when my clothes are wet and dirty.", with every word, Cl spoke louder and louder. The last sentence she already roared. "Okay okay...I am sorry. But I thougt you need some help...", Onew looked apologetic at her. "Help? Did you thougt that? Help? You don't know my name, you don't know anything about me but you think, that you know, that, that what I need, is help? I don't need help. I don't need help from you. Nobody knows what I need! Nobody knows anything about me. But everybody think that he knows everything about me. And everybody made the same mistake: Everybody spoke with me!" After saying these words, Cl ran away.

And now, she was standing here. Here at Onew's. Standing in the rain. She felt so cold. Why did she walked away? Why did she this bad mistake and was so stupid?

Cl could hit herself. She would need connections when she want to have a job or something like that...and Onew could be the best chance for a new life! She have to talk with him again. She have to!

 

 


 

 

It was 2 weeks ago when Cl spoke with Onew. The last week, Cl went to the underground. It was midnight and it was could and rainy outside. The underground station was not cleaned and on some benches you found old chewing gums but it was always better than the old wet park bench outside with no protection from the storm.

Cl was sleeping at one of the benches when she heared people talking and coming in her direction. She heared them saying: "...that was so funny...where do we want to sleep tonight? It's very stormy outside..." "Yeah I know...Maybe we can sleep here..?"

Cl thought that they hadn't realized her. So she was going on sleeping when she heared an other girl saying: "Wait..who's that ?" Cl opened her eyes again. The girl was pointing at her.

Maybe the group could help Cl. She stand up. The group walked to her. "Haaay. Who are you? And why are you sleeping at our bench?", a girl with black hair and a small black dress with a plunging neckline asked Cl. She was very thin and her eyes were rouged very heavy. She weared huge high heels with skulls on them.