Chapter 8

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ryeowook POV
"Ae-Cha, you already listened to that song so many times. Give it. Its time for a different one." I said to her, holding out my hand for her to give back the iPod back.

 
"Are you sure?" she held it close to her not giving a hint that she'll give it back.
 
"You've listened to that song more then 20 times already..."
 
"It might be a different one..."
 
"The volumes so loud I can hear it." I tell her. "It's been the same song for the last half an hour.
 
She still refuses to listen to me. We've been here for almost and hour and haven't even gone through a whole album. Not even a mini album. Only one song. My plan was to listen to all the albums in backwards order but the time Ae-Cha has wasted, I'm going to have to revise my plan. I already have a feeling she doesnt want to join the cafe. But she, being her stubborn self, refuses to accept the truth. I'm fine with that but all I want to do is change the song. She's not the one who has to sing it everyday.
 
"Come on Ae-Cha please." I beg. "Let me just change it. We still have to go through more. And I think other people could here it too..."
 
She gave a sigh and said, "Fine. Here, but the other songs better be good too." then gave me the iPod back. 
 
"I'm sure you'll like the others." Considering you listened to the first one so many times. That's what I wanted to add but knowing Ae-Cha's temper I kept quiet and picked the next song. She was going to snatch back the iPod from me but I told her I would hold since. I didn't want to waste anymore time.
 
Soon I managed to get through all the title songs. I didn't bother to go through the rest. But Ae-Cha was curios about some. In the end we manged to finish till after lunch time. (And were later kicked out by the manager due to being there longer then others.) Ae-Cha was about to start argument but I covered from doing so.
 
"We'll leave. Sorry for wasting your time." I bowed and still covering , I forced Ae-Cha to bow as well. "Thank you for letting us be here though."
 
Ae-Cha struggled to get free but I didn't let go of her till we were out of the cafe.
 
"Yah! Why didn't you let me have a say in there." she said looking angry. "We had the—"
 
"I'd rather not have you get in any more trouble you're already in." I say. "In addition to having more people hating you." 
 
She was about to say something else, but just gave a pout. I knew that she knew I was right anyway.
 
"Well then, what now? Did you want to go somewhere or did you have to be home?" I asked her.
 
"Anio. I still have time. We could—" she was interupted by the sound of her phone ringing. "Yeoboseo?"
 
Her sister was on the line. I didn't really know what they were talking about but I could tell Ae-Cha didnt like the conversation. She kept saying, "Wae?" and "Anio." Her sister must be telling her something Ae-Cha doesn't want to do. And I mean really doesn't want to do it.
 
"Fine... I'll do it... Only because you said it'll help me... Wait a minute what do mean—" she looked at her phone. "What the- she hung up on me! Rude!"
 
"What happened?" I asked, trying to calm her.
 
"I got set up on a blind date. I don't even want to go."
 
"But you agreed on it anyway? Wae?" I tried not to sound like I was strongly aganist this, which I was. I didn't know why but I just didn't like it one bit.
 
"Well she said the guy would help with my SuJu problem... I know you're already doing that for me... But I just want to see what this guy has to say to me."
 
"Oh." was all what I could say. I can't let her know how I feel about all this. But then I gave it a thought. Eunhyuk had set me up on a blind date as well. Was that all he told me. Was the girl a fan? I don't remember all the details because I was so mad at him for doing so. Could it be that Eunhyuk ran into Ae-Cha's sister and they made that deal, making Ae-Cha the one I'll see? Maybe this won't be bad idea.
 
"To make it even worse, I have to go shopping for a new outfit.... I don't have anything else." she continued. "And my stupid of a sister won't even let use any of her clothes. Some sister I have."
 
"When's the date?"
 
"Tonight... It starts at seven..."
 
That means I have to get something too. "Then let's go shopping now."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Come on if we go now, you'll be able to get ready at home." I grabbed her hand and headed for the the shops that were just down the street.
 
"Wait you want to help me?"
 
"I may not have the greatest fashion sense, but I think I have an idea what suits you best."
 
Picking out her dress was probably the hardest thing we ever did. It was either she didn't like it or I didn't. We couldn't come to the one that we both agreeded on or it didn't fit our budget. To find the right one, we went to at least every store on the block. As Ae-Cha tried in the dresses, I didn't fail to look for something myself. I just had to make sure she didn't look at what I was doing. Soon we found the right one. It was for sure the perfect one because my eyes couldn't look away. Ae-Cha just looked so beautiful.
 
"Does this look okay?" she asked me as gave a twirl.
 
Words weren't coming out of my mouth so all I did was nod my head. Ae-Cha smiled brightly and looked at herself in the mirror again.
 
"Oh how much I love this! And it's in the price range. I don't want to take it off."
 
I gave a half smile. The feelings I have right now. It's something I've never felt before. Or maybe I have and just haven't had it in a long time. Either way, I know for sure what this feeling is. At this very moment have something no other person would have. I, Kim Ryeowook, have fallen for Nam Ae-Cha, the SuJu anti...
 
Eunhyuk POV
"Yah! Hyukjae-Oppa! Will you please tell me where we are going?"
 
Yuna kept asking me the same question, but I had ignored her by the time she asked the tenth time. Sometimes I just wanted to stop and look at her and say "You called me Oppa?" Then again she's a fan I assume she would, but I would occasionally forget she was. Yes I forget that this crazy girl is an ELF. I really can't believe it. It's really hard to believe she lives with someone who's my groups anti. I would to be in her shoes.
 
Today I was planning to take Yuna shopping for her date with Ryeowook. The reason why I'm doing this because I don't want her to come on the date looking like a physco. Ryeowook would of been furious with me after. So pretty much I'll be giving her the do's and don't's when being with Ryeowook. I'm sure they'll both thank me when the date runs smoothly, that's if Yuna will listen to me.
 
"Eunhyuk!" Yuna yelled, which caused me to stop and look at her. "Tell me what we're doing."
 
"Wae?" I said. "Don't you see it's a surpise? Did you need another hint? If I told you what we were doing, it ruin the whole point in a surpise."
 
"Sometimes girls like to know where they're taken instead of being dragged off without even knowing anything."
 
"You complain too much."
 
"I'm not complaining, I'm just stating the facts."
 
"Well if you really want to know, I'm taking you places so you might get idea on your date with Ryeowook. And in exchange I'll listen to you about what I should do when I'm with your sister."
 
I still hated the idea. Her sister's an anti. What more can there be. I don't even know what this girl looks like. Or even what's she's like. Is she a hardcore anti? Or does she just claim herself as an anti. Some could be fake. It could be possible. But I doubt her sister is a faker. I'm just too nervous.
 
"Oh okay, thats good." Yuna suddenly smiling. "You could of just said that in the begenning..."
 
Yuna managed to get every word I was telling because I didn't even have to repeat anything or even say, "Yuna! Are you paying attention to me?"
 
I'm really surpised that she was listening. Again, I forget she's a fan. So I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to embarressed herself. 
 
"Just try to be calm and be just a normal girl." I said to her.
 
"Normal? Are you saying I'm not?" she gave me a look.
 
"I never said that. And what I mean by normal is that don't go all fangirl mode on him. He'll be scared of you and no one will enjoy each other's company."
 
As soon as we finished going through all the stores to give Yuna an idea on what to wear, it was now my turn to be the student. Something I really wasn't looking forward too, but I did say I do it. Why do I do this to myself?
 
"My sister's really nice once you get to know her." Yuna started as we walked down the street. "It's just that if you get on her bad side..."
 
I looked at her as she paused. "Bwoh? What happenes?"
 
"Well let's just say, good luck surviving."
 
"Great..."
 
"Don't worry about it. Just be the silly self you are and she'll accept you."
 
The more I think about this date, the more I want to just run away from it. I shouldn't complain, because I got myself into this anyway. I should of just let every thing go from before and run. I would of been fine with just running. But I just had to be scared of ELFs who were after me. There's just no other choice but to go on the date and get the day over with. What else could possibly go wrong?