Chapter 5

Loving My Sister's Bias

Yuna POV
I just couldn't believe my luck. The person that bumped into me was SuJu's Lee Hyukjae, aka Eunhyuk. Though I wish it was Ryeowook instead, but oh well, this is close to my favorite group I'll ever get. Ever. And to not to be mean or anything, Eunhyuk isn't really one of favorites. He dances great, but still not my choice...

 
But I do sound like I'm mean to him aren't I? I'm practically, forcing him to have Ryeowook meet me. Not just a meeting, but date. Something keeps telling me to just stop what I'm doing and just let him thank you for doing what he asked you to do. My mouth just can't be shut tight. Words just keep coming out. All in the end, Eunhyuk said he'll arrange something.
 
Again my mouth stop spilling words. In addition, I had asked him if he'd go on a date with Ae-Cha. At that point I really did feel like I was being a bully. This is Ae-Cha we're talking about. Not only would it be tourture for him, but mostly because I've just asked someone who's from the group she hates the most to go on a date with her. What kind of person am I?
 
"Are you serious?" Eunhyuk asked, starring at me. "You really want me to do that?"
 
"This would make me happy..." I tried play off my guilt.
 
"Yah! Do you ever think? I could get in so so much trouble for that!"
 
"I... Well..."
 
"Why do you want me to that anyway? Give me one good reason I should to do it."
 
I looked down. "My sister doesn't like you and your members. I've been trying really hard to have her like you guys, but have failed to do so. I want to show her that you all aren't bad as she says. Forcing her to go out with you will help her understand that she has no reason to hate you all. It'll teach her that you not only care for your fans, but the reason why you stuck with music and dance."
 
Eunhyuk blinked and his mouth was open but nothing came out. To my guess, he was probably sinking all the words I had spoken out to him. Even I'm still trying to think about what I just said. This is really is asking for too much. Now the guilt has taken me. I shouldn't do this. It's all wrong.
 
He scratched the back of his head. "Wow... I guess that's one way of putting it..."
 
"Look, I'm not going to force anything on you anymore. Forget that everything happened today. You don't need to set up a date with Ryeowook for me... It's fine..." I started to back away and bowed to him. "It was nice seeing—"
 
He grabbed my arm before I had left and finished my sentence. "How much does your sister hate us?"
 
I was quiet for a bit then answered, "S-She's an anti..."
 
"That much? So she's part of the—"
 
"Anti-cafe? Nope. She's not. I don't get her sometimes..."
 
He sighed. "Okay I'll do it..."
 
"B-Bwoh?"
 
"I'll go out with your sister. And I'll set up a date with Ryeowook for you." he held out his pinky. "I promise."
 
Eunhyuk POV
Yes I know the consequence  if I get caught. Then why am I taking this risk? It's because I feel bad. Maybe after all this over I could gain a fan for us. It should be fine. I just hope that no one finds out about this.
 
Yuna was hesitant to lock pinkys with me this time. She gave me a look as if I had just said something crazy. 
 
"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.
 
"Do you want me to deny all what I said?" I told her.
 
With that, Yuna locked her pinky with me and gave me a half smile. I thought she would of been satisfied with the deal. What could possibly be wrong now?
 
"Why aren't you smiling?" 
 
"Huh? Oh I am..." she looked down.
 
"Don't lie to me." I flicked her forehead.
 
"Ow! That hurt! And who said I was?"
 
"I didn't do it that hard. Then why did your head go down?"
 
Yuna's mouth was open but closed it because she didn't know what to respond back with.
 
"Aha! See?" I placed my sunglasses on and put my hood up. "Did you want something to eat or drink?"
 
"Are you treating me? Very funny, but I know you." she crossed her arms across her chest. "You don't pay for anyone..."
 
I laughed a little. "Guess you really are a fan." I took her hand. "Kaja."
 
"Yah! Let go! Where are you taking me?" she struggled to get away.
 
"Not the reaction I was expecting. But you need to stop that and just trust me on this. It's like you said 'it's not everyday you run into idols on the street."
 
"Technically, you're the one who ran into me."
 
"I'm ignoring that..."
 
As I took Yuna to the nearby cafe and bought her something to drink, she said she had to go back home. Being the nice guy I was, I walked with her. After doing that, I checked my phone. I had missed calls from Kyuhyun saying where the heck I was. I must of been so busy with Yuna that I didn't even bother to look at my phone at all. When I was listening to the voice mails, all I head was "Hyung pick up your phone!" and "Get back to the dorm, now!" Not even a "Where are you?" or "Are you okay? What happened?" Nice to know people care...
 
After listening to the last voicemail, I called Kyuhyun back, but before I did, I was receiving a call from him. Nagging here we go.
 
"Hyung! Finally! You answer! Do you have any idea how many times I've called you? Learn to answer will you?" he said to me.
 
I was going to say something but I heard voices in the background. Most likely the other members crowding him and asking the same questions. Soon I heard Leeteuk say "Put him on speaker. And give it to me."
 
Great... Leader's going to talk to me while everyone listens. Guess that's a punishment.
 
"Yah, Eunhyuk, you're coming back right?" he asked.
 
"You better. I was almost going to make someone get you." I heard Donghae say in the background.
 
"You're eating alone when you come back. We couldn't wait any longer." Heechul added.
 
Soon every member was making a comment and I couldnt hear who was saying what, till I heard Leetuek yell, "Shut up all of you!"
 
"Well firstly, I'm fine and not hurt in anyway. Thanks for asking." I said when it was quiet on the other end. "Nice to know some people care."
 
"Well I would hope you're okay. We have schedule the day after tomorrow."
 
"I know hyung. I'm sorry. I'm on my way back now. I'll be more careful."
 
"Hurry it up okay?"
 
"Ne." 
 
After hanging up, I gave a groan, then continued to go back to the dorm. I would of walked slowly and take my time, but since Leeteuk said to hurry, I did not hesitate to speed up a little. I was also careful to not run into anyone again. As I was walking back to the dorm, I suddenly couldn't stop thinking about Yuna. Every time I thought about her, I had a little tingle feeling inside.
 
Oh this ought to end well...