Chapter 34

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ryeowook POV
I'm ready.

This is it. No more running. No more excuses. No more changing subjects. Just me, Ae-Cha and the truth.  After changing clothes, I began to call her. Really I was surpised that she answred. I thought she was going to put me on voicemail.
 
"Funny, I was just about to call you." she said. "what's up?"
 
"I'll get right to it." I said. "Can we meet at the cafe? I need to tell you something..."
 
"Oh, sure. I needed to tell you something too. I'll be there."
 
"See you then."
 
After hanging up, I did not hesitate to head out. I think I had heard someone ask where I was going but I didn't bother turn back to answer him. I had no time. I'm already nervous as it is. When the cafe was in sight, I saw Ae-Cha arrive at the same time. I didn't know what to say at that moment.
 
"I'm not really thirsty. We can just sit." she said.
 
I nodded my head and we sat at a table in the way back where no one can see us. We were silent for a bit. Till we started to speak at the same time.
 
"No you go." she said. "Mine may not be important as yours."
 
I took a deep breath. "Remember when you came over... and I told you I liked you..."
 
She nodded.
 
"Well I was supposed to say something else after that. Eunhyuk interrupted. You left before I had the chance..."
 
"Yeah... sorry..."
 
"Ani... I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I'm sorry for doing something you wouldn't approve. I'm sorry for putting you through a hard time. And I'm sorry for not being myself."
 
"Ryeowook...what are you talking about?"
 
"I wasn't completly honest with you this whole time. When I tell you this, please understand that I was only helping you change. Please Ae-Cha, I wouldn't do anything else to hurt you. You know that."
 
"Ryeowook... just spill... I will understand." she said calmly.
 
I swallowed hard. "I'm an idol. I am Super Junior's main vocalist, Kim Ryeowook. I'm a member of the group that you were an anti too..."
 
She was silent.
 
"Ae-Cha please understand this. I only lied because I didn't know what you would think of me. But you allowed me to change your mind about being an anti... so..."
 
She was still silent but stood up and started heading out. At first I knew it was too good to be true, she hates me. No. I refuse to let her go. I ran after her. She had only taken a few steps away from the cafe. I grabbed her by the wrist. Ae-Cha didn't resist from me. I wondered why but didn't care about the reason. I placed her against the wall and cornered her. Ae-Cha's eyes were lowered.
 
"Wae..." she mumbled, almost a whisper. "How could you—"
 
"Listen!" I said almost yelling. "I had too. I wanted to convince you because you didn't see idols as people. So lying to you was the only way to get close. And here's a another why I did it. Look into my eyes so I can tell you!"
 
She slowly raised her head and right when there was eye contact I started to say, "I don't like you. I love you! I did it for love!"
 
Her eyes widen and tears started to form. "I-I... forgive you..."
 
I looked at her again. "Bwoh?"
 
"I forgive you. I understand why you did it. Really I do... I was just testing you."
 
"Bwoh?" I repeated.
 
"You know how I know what you said was true, you came after me. Last time you said you liked me but you didn't come after me. But this time, you did. Paboya..."
 
I didn't know how to react. Like honestly, I'm really surprised. "So, you accept me for who I really am? A member of SuJu?"
 
"I don't know you tell me." she smirked and pulled me closer to her. Soon my lips were on hers. 
 
Ae-Cha POV
So all this time he was lying to me. If I hadn't open my eyes on how I was over reacting to liers, then I wouldn't be kissing him. I would be yelling at him, crying like a baby on some mistake that can be forgiven. Ryeowook had a purpose. But I do have to say, I'm greatful for Eunhyuk. In fact, now, I respect him as a brother. A wonderful older sibling who looks out for me. And I think I rather see him that way. It's for the best. I have moved on. It was so quick because Eunhyuk had showed me the way. I'm sure he and Yuna are together right now.
 
And my plan for Ryeowook... yeah I thought it all through. Amazing right? It does sound a bit mean. And I know it seems a lot if trouble just to know for sure that he had feelings for me, but you know... I didn't actually think it was going to work. But hey, gotta do what you have to do to find out the truth. It was experience. Hopefully I won't have to go through it again. 
 
After we released from the kiss, I said, "Does that answer your question?"
 
"You really had me fooled..." he said. "You know that kind of hurt my feelings a little..."
 
"Is there something I can do to make it up to you?" I asked being playful.
 
"There is one thing."
 
"Okay then, so come on spill."
 
He drew his face close to mine, our noses touching and with a whisper he said, "Be mine. Forever."
 
***
 
The next mourning, I thought yesterday was a dream. But it wasn't. I had recived a good mourning text.
 
Ryeowook: Mourning Jagiya. Hope you slept well. Please come to the cafe this afternoon. I have something for you.
 
I smiled and hoped out of bed. I got changed after replying to him saying ill be there. I even find it hard to beleive that he's my boyfirend. When the girls from school find out, they ain't going to be happy. I happen to see them as I was on my way to the cafe.
 
"There's one girl who won't be at SM." Min said out lond. 
 
I know I should of just ignored her but she gets me so, oh what's the word... Whatever you know what I mean.
 
"Well A-Cha, oops looks like I said your name wrong again. Got anything to say anything about that?"
 
I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah, well actually, I love it."
 
All the girls jaws dropped to the ground. 
 
"You what?"
 
"You heard me. I love it. And I don't mind be called that. In fact I should give you a nickname too. I know Min-E because you're skinner then a twig."
 
"N-No I'm not— YAH! Get back here!"
 
"Nope sorry you're too small to get on this ride."
 
"I AM NOT SMALL!"
 
"Yeah because you're smaller then small. You're Min-E." I stuck my tounge out. Before Min could even stop me again, I gave an evil glare. "I mean it you stick. Stop calling me that. If you do, I'll make sure you're not allowed at any SM concerts ever again."
 
"You call that a threat? Ha! You don't have connections to them."
 
I gave a small smirk. "Just check out the opening act, I hear it's going to be killer."
 
Then walked away with all the cofiedence I had. They'll see, they'll all see.
 
As I continued to walk, Stupid CP was coming right at me. Oh great another person who I'll forever hate enternaly. Man what's a girl got to do to see her boyfirend the day after he asked her to go out with him? 
 
"If you're asking about the anti-cafe, I will finally, forever it will be the last time I'll ever say it. No I will never join nor will I will be part of your club." I said before she even opened . "Doesn't it ever bother you that you keep asking the same question and receive the same answer?"
 
"Someone's got to get a hobby..." she shrugged. "So you're officially an ELF?"
 
"Well find a new one. And FYI, I may not be part of the fandom, but I'll support them. You know not everything is about if your part of it or not, you can always in between."
 
She lowered her eyes. "I know..."
 
"Then if you knew then why are you so obsessed about being an anti?"
 
She sighed "You know Ae-Cha, to be honest, I'm not really an anti... Never did, never was... I've been living behind a lie. I only acted that way was because I didn't want you to be left out. You were the only one hating on SuJu, no one really wanted to talk you and I didn't like how Min an the others treated you. I know all of this is hard to believe but it's true. I'm sure you think I'm just making this up... I'm sorry for everything..."
 
I was silent. This girl... she felt sorry for me? She went through all that trouble just so I didn't feel left out.
 
"Really, I wanted to be your firend, but I didn't know how to approach you... Not after how I saw you talked to Soo-Min and Soo-Jin that one time."
 
It seems everyone knows about that. A day I don't like to remember. 
 
"Alright, I'll be out of your hair Ae-Cha. I won't bother you anymore..."
 
I stopped her. "What you said, everything... Do you take back any of it?"
 
She shook her head.
 
"Then maybe we should start all over, June."
 
It was the first time I ever called her by her real name. All this time I've been callin her Stupid CP but it even surpised me. June smiled brightly. I could already tell this friendship will grow even stonger.
 
"I'll talk to you later." she waved goodbye and ran off.
 
After watching her leave, I finally had peace to go to the cafe. Ryeowook was already there waiting for me. As I approached, he stood up having a big grin on his face.
 
"Long time no see." he greeted.
 
"I'm sorry I'm late... Kind of bumped into people along the way..."
 
"Like whom?"
 
"Your fanclub..."
 
"Oh... You didn't kill them did you?"
 
"Dont worry, I killed them with words. Now enough about this..what's the big surpise?" I asked.
 
"Calm down, but first close your eyes and hold out your hand."
 
I did I was told and felt something go around my neck. I reopened my eyes to see a ring on a silver chain.
 
"I didn't want to get couple rings because it would give away our relationship... and I think we can both agree that we won't be announcing it public right?"
 
"Yeah I get it. But I love it. Komawo." I said then gave a peck in his check. "I love you."
 
"I love you too, Jagiya."

(A/N: Awww it's over? Boooooo!!!!! Or is it?? LOL I'm just playin!! Look forward to more updates. Don't worry it's over soon. I'll be updating this weekend. It'll be done by then. ^^)