Chapter 33

Loving My Sister's Bias

Eunhyuk POV
Because I had something in the afternoon, I had told Yuna I meet her if I could when I was done, but for sure I was going to see Ae-Cha. Plus it would give me a chance to talk about what happened between her and Ryeowook. Just to see how she took it from her perspective.

When I saw her at the studio, Ae-Cha was leaning against the door. I had said hi to her acouple of times, but she looked like she couldn't hear me. Then after snapping my fingers in front of her face, Ae-Cha finally looked up and gave a small smile.
 
"Are you okay?" I asked.
 
"I-I don't know..." she sighed. "I'm not sure if I'm going to be."
 
"Well lets get inside. It's windy out here."
 
She nodded her head and opened the door. 
 
"So what was so important you wanted to tell me?" I asked after she closed the door behind her.
 
Ae-Cha froze. Her eyes moved to the ground. "About yesterday... I heard... Ryeowook say that he liked me..."
 
"Oh. He did?" I said acting surprised.
 
"Please don't tell me you're acting like you didn't know..."
 
Wow she caught me. "Yeah..I'm sorry... I knew he had feelings for you. Please understand that I had to keep it secret."
 
"Of course...If Ryeowook can confess... then I have to do the same." she paused. Then looked up at me and mumbled, "Eunhyuk I like you."
 
I looked at her. "Bwoh?"
 
"I like you alright. As in I don't see you as a firend. But you don't need to answer me... I already know who you like and since Ryeowook confessed... I honestly have no idea what to do..."
 
There was an awkward silende. I didn't see this coming. Now I feel bad. It's no wonder she asked me to make sure I liked Yuna. Was I giving Ae-Cha too many signs that I like her, instead of Yuna? Well she already knows how I feel. I'll just let her down gently and lead her to Ryeowook.
 
"Ae-Cha..." I started. "I'm sorry... I never thought you would think of me in that way..."
 
"Yeah me neither..."
 
"I don't deserve you though."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I've heard Ryeowook talk about you. And trust me. It's a lot. Anyways, he really does care about you more then anything in the world. He needs you right now. He can't go a day without thinking of you. Ae-Cha he doesn't just like you, Ryeowook loves you. And I can see it."
 
I noticed a smile go across her face. Then she said, "Does he really?"
 
I nodded my head.
 
Ae-Cha continues to smile. "Alright. I know what I have to do... Komawo, Hyukjae... If you and Yuna get together, please treat her well. Make her happy."
 
"I will. And one last thing Ae-Cha, just keep it mind. People have reasons for doing things. Esspecilly if they have to lie to you. You don't need to—"
 
"I get it... I know over exaggerate about people who lie. But now, so long as they have a purpose, I'm okay with it."
 
After finishing the discussion, we both left the studio for home. I had told her Ryeowook was going to be busy this afternoon. She was planning seeing him right away, so I told her to meet with him this evening. Of course I told him what happened when I got back to the dorm.
 
"Tonight?" he asked nervously.
 
"You'll be fine." I confronted him. "You have to anyway."
 
"But I was lying to her for the longest time. How can I be fine?"
 
"Relax. I'm sure she'll forgive you. She's obviously changed. Maybe she'll soften up."
 
"Hyung this is Ae-Cha we are talking about. Where have you been from the last—"
 
"Just trust me."
 
We went to the photoshoot. All I wanted was to get this over with. I was going to meet Yuna later on. And I think Ryeowook wanted to leave as well. He kept looking at the time. But the shoot took over four hours. This was after all for our concert. And not to mention the number of groups (or people) we have. 
 
After looking over the pictures, we were finally done. We were to start practicing in two days. The concert will be in 6 weeks.  When asked if I wanted to go back to the dorm, I told Leeteuk that I had to go meet someone.
 
"Ae-Cha?" he asked.
 
"Aniyo. Her sister, Yuna." I answered.
 
"Okay, go on ahead. Don't be out long. And be careful."
 
"I will hyung." then after telling Yuna to meet me at the park, I was on my way.
 
Yuna POV
At the park, I stood in front of the pond, watching ducks swim and waited patiently for Eunhyuk. I didn't feel nervous at all. Should I? I've made up my mind. And I already know how he feels. So the result should come as expected. As I continued to wait, I wondered if he ever was mad at me. If he still was then I guess he wouldn't have told me to meet here. How was I supposed to know his confession was real? Oh well... you can never take back the words that have been said.
 
"Yuna!" a familiar voice called out.
I turned around and saw Eunhyuk running towrads me.
 
"I'm sorry I'm late." he said after catching his breath.
 
"It's alright." I smiled "You weren't late. Besides, I already knew where you were."
 
"You— wait... Just kidding... Keep forgetting you're an ELF." he came beside me. "So what did you want to talk about?"
 
"Before I get right to it, tell me, why do you like me? Or do you not feel that way anymore?"
 
He lowered his eyes, faced towards the pond and began after a sigh. "I don't just like you... I love you. When I'm with girls, usually, I don't know what to do. I get nervous. But when I'm with you, I don't feel that way at all. I just know what say, know what to do... What my feelings should be..."
 
"But even when I said Ryeowook was my favorite member—"
 
"At first, it bothered me but I used it as a motive to just be myself. That's why being open with you was easy... and it still is. I just know..."
 
I waited for him to continue.
 
"For sure I was mad at you sometimes... But I hated feeling that way. You're different and very special to me. I can never let you go even if I wanted to. Ever since I started feeling this way, you made me happy, but seeing you happy is good enough, no matter what mood I'm in."
 
I began to grow a smile across my face. "Okay. I've made up my mind."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Eunhyuk... Would it be okay... if I can call you Oppa... but not as a fan?"
 
He looked at me. We were silent. I waited again for him to answer. But instead, he pulled me into his embrace, wrapping his arms around me warmly. My head rest on his chest as I hear his heartbeat. 
 
"You don't know how long I've waited for you to ask me that..." he whispered.
 
"I think I have a pretty good idea." I joked. "So does that mean yes?"
 
"So long as I can call you my Jagiya."