Chapter 29

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha POV
Drama over? Is it really? My sister nice to me. Is it real? Why so suddenly? And Ryeowook... does he like anyone? Who?

These questions pop in my head ever since I had made the discovery of my family's past. Over thinking leads to over sleeping. My mind just can't seem to turn off for the night. I must be going crazy. Yuna has yet to tell what she wants to protect me from, the whole reason what started the drama in the first place. Not even a hint. A hint that even makes sense. Can't answeres just be in plain sight? I'm tired of guessing here.
 
Ryeowook.
 
His name just loves butting in everywhere. It's so bad that when I was in school for a few days back, I ended up writing both his and Eunhyuk's name on my paper on accident. Ryeowook is just a firend. Why am I getting all nervous about this? I shouldn't even think about him right now. It's bad enough I was caught being with one member of SuJu. Every time they do something wrong, ELFs accuse me for thinking of Eunhyuk. Yeah, I can't think about him. If I can't do that for Eunhyuk, then what's the point for doing it for Ryeowook. Upon leaving the bakery, Hiro had just made an awkward moment. Well for me at least.
 
"It was nice seeing your boyfirend Ae-Cha." he had called back to me. "I'm sure you're in good care."
 
Ryeowook and I looked at each other an I laughed in embarrassment. Then faced Hiro mouthing 'he's not my boyfirend.'
 
It was too late for him to take it back anyway.
 
"I'm sorry for that," I said catching up to Ryeowook. "He didn't—"
 
"It's alright Ae-Cha." he smiled. "It was a common mistake. No need to make it a big deal."
 
I just hope he's not thinking about it though. Plus I don't want to just blurt out anything that he doesn't want to answer. Asking 'do you like anyone?' would make him uncomfortable. I just know it will. 
 
"So what else have you been doing?" he asked starting up the conversation again.
 
"Nothing really. That's pretty much it." I answered. "Well I guess there's this thing I have to do with Yuna."
 
"Which is?"
 
"We're partners. Our teachers had paired us up as an opening act for some concert."
 
"Well that's interesting. Did they know you two were even sisters from the start?"
 
Before I had answered, that questioned repeated in my head. Wait a minute. Did they know? They wouldn't have paired us up on purpose. Would they? They must of known. Then why am I getting this feeling of knowing something is up again? Oh great more unanswered questions. What luck has come for me. I continue to think but when I faced Ryeowook to answer, all I did was shrug my shoulders. As we were walking, I was still thinking about it.
 
With the park in sight, we sat at a bench because my legs were tired. Just taking a glance at him, Ryeowook looked nervous. I was going to say something but my eyes had started to close. No of all the times I want to stay awake. I want to talk to him. I want to. I don't what there is to share. But I just want to tell all of it. 
 
Eyes. Please stay open.
 
Ryeowook POV
Maybe I'll use this time to think about it. She seems to be distracted. Come on Ryeowook, you've held it in this long. Just say the words. Its three words. Why is it so hard. While walking, I wanted to hold her hand. I remember the very last time, I had placed my arm around her. Difference between that time and now, is that I have no more confidence. All of it is gone. Nervousness has replaced it. Then again, I didn't know what I was doing during the time and it just came out naturally. But that's besides the point.
 
We were sitting down at the park quietly, yet no one said a word. This may have been the first time where we haven't talked as much. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.
 
"Ae-Cha..." I suddenly said.
 
"Mm..." 
 
"You and I... How close do you think we are?" 
 
"Like you said back at the bakery. It's like we've known each other since forever. We've been great firends."
 
"You trust me a lot right?"
 
"Of course what kind of a silly question is that?"
 
"Oh... Right..." I cleared my throat. "But what if I said... lets say... maybe... I don't know... I think of us... um... as more then... f-f-fir—"
 
I stopped. Her head then rested on my shoulder and saw that her eyes were closed. I gave a long sigh. Strike two. Well I guess I can remember this. But all of this is getting ridiculous. I come this far and I can't confess. Eunhyuk better not make fun of me for this. He can't. I know him. I bet he hasn't even said it Yuna. I still can't believe Yuna and Ae-Cha are sisters. What are the odds.
 
But that's not the point. I need to get this hesitation I have out of me and just say it. Blurt it out if I have to. If that's the only way I'm going to do it, then it's better then nothing. Not only my feelings, but the person who I really am.
 
Ae-Cha, I'm sorry... But you need to know more about me... Even if it'll kill you.

(A/N: I'm so sorry guys for not updating...I'm such a bad person... TT.TT I think I'll update again later tonight. Will that make everyone happy? :) Oh and thank you to the person who gave me an upvote! Glad you like it!)