Chapter 27

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha POV
To much information has been mashed in my head. But I guess that's what I get for wanting to know so badly. And yes it has come clear and I feel sorry for my sister again. Hiro had told me the vow my sister had to make. I know I shouldn't feel bad after what she had me go through but it doesn't necessarily mean I'll listen to everything she says.

**FALSHBACK**
After saying goodbye to Ryeowook, I headed back to the bakery. Hiro was waiting outside for me. We sat at a table and he began to tell me the story.
 
"It came to the day of your 100th day since birth. Your father and mother were worried you and Yuna would never be able to spend time together, because of the big . They began to tell me that they were going to spend as much family time as possible. Yuna was in her teen years and complained about it that she would rather spend with her firends then her family. This continued and Yuna was thinking about killing herself. I did my best to convince her not to.
 
"Till it was the day your parents grew ill. I was there to witness the vow Yuna was supposed to make. They were discussing it with me. Your parents felt so bad they didn't make it to your 10th birthday, they made sure Yuna never left you."
 
"But why would they make Yuna do that?" I asked interrupting.
 
"It was to teach her the value of family." he continued. "Your sister was a brat, I can tell you that. But with all those family outgoings, then seeing your parents so sick, she finally put it together."
 
"My parents were trying to tell Yuna that family must come first then oneself?"
 
"I know it's hard to believe, but it's just that, I think Yuna is still in shock that your her sister. You were a surpise to her after all."
 
"You mean... like I wasn't meant to be born?"
 
He shrugged. "Something like that. But it changed things around. For nine striaght years, Yuna was an only child, the only one to gain your parents love, till you came along. They ignored Yuna, started to pay attention to you more to give her an understanding of what the nine spoiled years they gave her. It was your turn."
 
I was silent for a bit. "I still don't understand... they were just trying to give her a lesson? That she still needs to learn? What the hell does this all have to do with the things she has done to me?"
 
"Again, Ae-Cha, you were just a surprise, not even your parents knew about it. Yuna was the only one who disapproved."
 
Hiro continued with the rest but it was just repeated information in different words.
**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
Yuna was taught a lesson. Family first then oneself. That's the main point. But the rest? Does it make sence? I made it clear that I feel kind of bad. So the reason why my parents were giving only me their attention was to show Yuna what I've been missing. Is that right? I don't know! I'm so fustrated. I was a little kid with little memory of my parents, even with that all attention. Yuna has to have learned the lesson by now. So her reasons for her doings was that she was protecting me? But... what was it that she's trying to protect me from?
 
That's not the only thing on my mind though. Ryeowook had come to see me. I didn't want to leave him because of my sister, I'm way past that. I wanted to leave because a feeling was coming up. A feeling. And why were we so close? My heart started to beat fast by a second. How bad did Ryeowook want me to stay? It would of been nice to stay but I just can't. He was getting all touchy. And why is he being so rebellious all of the sudden? Especially when it has to deal with Yuna. He better not be using me to get her to notice him. Because I don't know what I'll do if he did.
 
As I layed in bed, I thought about what I was going to do about school. This year has been the most I've ever been absent. Not that I'm complaining. But I just don't want to be beaten up again. Why can't I have proper parental guidance? Why did my parents have to leave me when I was young?
 
My parents. They have all the answers. This would be a lot more easier if they weren't dead. Maybe I would of fully understood things sooner. But I guess that runins the part of it being a "sercret", doesn't it? Yuna may have some answers, but I bet she either won't tell me or she doesn't know. I'll end up being yelled at anyway.
 
Now with curiosity and not being able to go to sleep, I got out of bed and went up to the attic. Yuna and I had placed all our parents stuff and some of our things there. It's a lot of boxes. I didn't know where to start. I just wanted to go through some. So by looking at the labels, I was going through some of the photo albums. I wasn't looking for something in particular, just wanting to remember the good old days. As I continued to go through boxes, I found old school projects me and my sister made, still in good condition, and baby toys we used to play with. Some pictures I found were in frames. Pictures I've never seen before. Most of them had excluded me in them. Would make sense, when it looks like Yuna was five or six. I told myself I would stop after one last one but I kept on opening boxes. There was no picture framed of just me and my parents.
 
I was begenning to lose hope, till I came across the one last. In it, were things I've never seen in my life. At first I just thought they were all just fancy books but after reading the label, that read, "Diaries/Journals" it changed my thoughts. I know better to not read other people's diaries. But who could resist. I took one and slowly opened it. My eyes widen. It was my mother's handwritting. I took another. It was my father's. When looking through each one, my parents had shared half of the box. I placed my parents journals back in the box, which I took back to my room. I stood up all night skimming through each one, till I got the information I needed.

(A/N: Well this is the end of part 3. Hope you guys are still likeing the story :) Updates will be slow due to me in starting school again Plus the banner I requested might take awhile. Please bare with me. I'll do the best I can. Part 4: Confessing will come soon.)