Chapter 23

Loving My Sister's Bias

Yuna POV
I'm a horrible person. All the secrets have been spilled out. Everything has been said. I've never yelled so much at Ae-Cha before. I can't believe I slapped her. My parents wouldn't be happy. Why should I care? Because she's my parents' princess. I shall forever be cursed by them.

The fact that I seriously took Ae-Cha's phone and pretended to be her when talking to Ryeowook, I figured I had gone too far. It was too late to take back all the things I said to him. I even texted him as myself to stay away from her. I need to control my jealousy. Apparently I can't do that. But then I noticed things Ryeowook was trying to say if he were talking to Ae-Cha.
 
Ryeowook: please I'll convince her not to let it happen, she can't do this, I... wont be able to tell you things I need to confess...
 
Confess? Does it mean he has feelings for Ae-Cha? So if he does, I should be happy. And I know she loves him back. When I was bringing her to her room, she started to say, "You don't understand how I feel. You'll never understand about my feelings towards others."
 
I work so fast. And I didn't tell Ae-Cha all of my vow to our parents. It's true, I was suppose to take care of her till she was old enough. But there was a catch. If Ae-Cha found someone to love more then anything in the world, I'd let her be with that person no matter who it is so long that person is trustworthy. I'd be able to go and to attend college. For the sake of my sister's happiness, I'm willing to let her love him but since Ryeowook hasn't told Ae-Cha that he's an idol and part of Super Junior, I can't afford to see my sister to be hurt as much as she is now.
 
***
 
The next day, Ae-Cha left for school. She skipped breakfast. I understand because I know she's mad at me or she thinks I'm mad at her. To add on the guilt list. If this keeps up, I bet she won't even want to be my partner for that opening act we're supposed to be in. This was going to be one long week...
 
As I was watching tv, my phone rang. It was Eunhyuk. Causully I answered with a "Yoboseyo?"
 
"What have you done?" he started to ask.
 
"B-Bwoh?" I said getting caught off guard.
 
"Don't 'bwoh' me. You know what you did. Because of you, Ryeowook's not getting up. We have schedule today and we need him."
 
Now realizing what he was talking about, I stayed silent. Ryeowook's not getting up? No. I didn't mean it to take it that far. Wait, so he does like Ae-Cha? Control yourself Yuna... you've already caused trouble...
 
"Yuna! Come on!" Eunhyuk asked now getting angry. "What did you do?"
 
"Why are you getting mad at me so suddenly when I haven't even explained what I did?"
 
"So you did do something!"
 
"Yah! Stop yelling!"
 
"I'm only yelling because you caused one of the members of SuJu to be depressed. You're some fan, you know that?"
 
"Well if you would of done what I said, none of this would of happened."
 
"What is it with you when Ryeowook is with your sister? If he likes her better then shouldn't that be his descion? Because the last time I checked, you weren't in charge of his life!"
 
"Well maybe I should, because he's in danger of hurting my sister."
 
"He can handle that and knew the consaqeanes from the begenning! Ryeowook doesn't need someone to tell him what's right and wrong, especially from the likes of you."
 
My heart started to shatter. Eunhyuk has never been so furious with me before. If he is acting this way, then for sure I have made the most stupidest mistake ever. Have we become enemies? Do I even love Ryeowook like I did before?
 
"Have you forgotten I'm a fan?" I asked starting to fade away abit.
 
"If you were a fan, you'd be supportive in no matter what the situation would be. Fans do that. They're supporters. Not controllers of their idols life. Maybe you should think about others before yourself!"
 
Eunhyuk left me with noting to say as he hung up on me. He is right. I've gone too far. I paced around the house, thinking of what I should say in order for this to make this all better. I know what to do but I just don't know how I was supposed to do it. Thinking about this was making my head hurt for the last six hours. So I layed on the couch. As soon as I closed my eyes, I heard the door swing open and slammed closed. I sat up and saw Ae-Cha with her hood up and was looking down.
 
"Ae-Cha every thing okay?" I asked getting up.
 
"Yeah fine." she said quickly. "Just great. I'm going to my room."
 
Something's not right. I grabbed her arm and turned her around. She was still looking down. 
 
"Ae-Cha why aren't you looking at me?" I asked. "Why is your hood up? You never have it up.
 
"Oh now you decide to be nice to me." she said. "And maybe I like it this way now."
 
She should know better. Her lies can't past me anymore. I removed her hood and lifter her head then let out a gasp. Ae-Cha had a black eye. Bruises covered her face and had a cut lip. Her hair had looked like it had been pulled. Then I noticed something on her leg. A big scrape was dripping blood down her leg. This sight was very disturbing to me. I didn't know what to say.
 
"Bwoh?!" Ae-Cha sneered. "Are you happy now? Do you like what you see?"
 

"W-What happened to you?"

"Can't you see it Yuna! I got beat up! It's so obvious! All those ELFs did this to me! Are you satisfied now? You finally got your wish! I've recived your message loud and clear. I'll stay away from Ryeowook. But let me ask you something... Did you really need to go this far to hurt you own sister?"
 
"What are you talking about? I had nothing to do with this. I swear!"
 
"Then who did?"
 
"I—I don't know...."
 
Ae-Cha started to form tears and backed away. "You're a monster! A control freak! Now I understand everything. You'll stop at nothing to get what you want! I hate you!"
 
I was so over being mad at her. Before I could even say something, she ran up to her room. But I didn't plan any of that. I wouldn't have gone that far. Who could of done this? I thought about it then after going through a list of people, I found the culprit. 
 
That little...
 
Eunhyuk POV
Ryeowook wasn't getting up. This worries me. If he's not ready, then how are we going to that interview? We stated all of SuJu would be there. I pulled the blanket off his bed but all he did was throw a pillow at me.
 
"Easy, you almost runied my hair." I said. "Why aren't you getting up?"
 
"I have no reason to get up anymore..." he groaned. "What's the point? My life just gets worst and worst everyday."
 
"Okay now you're just talking nonsense. Get ready, before—"
 
"Guys are you—" Leetuek came in looking shocked and almost angry. "Eunhyuk, why isn't he dressed?"
 
"Because I don't want to okay? Just leave me alone!" Ryeowook got his covers back and threw it over his head.
 
"He's not giving me a good reason. And I just don't understand why..." I answered.
 
"Well hurry up and get him out of bed while I go check on the others." Leetuek left and I continued to convince Ryeowook.
 
"Please just get up already!" I whinned.
 
"Aniyo!" he yelled.
 
I sighed. "Can you just tell me what has gotten you into this mood?"
 
He sat up and said, "Yuna." with a straight face then laid back down.
 
Aishi! That girl really? Without even giving it a second thought, I called Yuna. Right when she picked up, I begen to sound angry. Seriously she's just acting like a child and I can't take anymore. No more mister nice guy. Our argument kept going back and forth till this part came.
 
"Well maybe I should, because he's in danger of hurting my sister." Yuna said
 
"He can handle that and knew the consaqeanes from the begenning! Ryeowook doesn't need someone to tell him what's right and wrong, especially from the likes of you."
 
I knew I hurt her with those words. It was the truth but I may have been too curl. My feelings for her will just have to wait. I took things too fast. I'll confess when I need to. Who knows how long that will take. For now, I want Ae-Cha to be with Ryeowook. Yuna has gone far enough and I will not deal with such stupid behavior.
 
"Hyukjae-Oppa..." Yuna mumbled. 
 
Oppa? Since when does she ever call me that now. If I were still in my lovey dovey mood, I would get excited and say I am one step closer to winning her heart but now, it doesn't change anything. Yuna's voice started to fade and I couldn't take of hearing her voice anymore so I hung up. My heart is broken, from someone who wouldn't even love me back.
 
Ryeowook looked at me. "Hyung, are you okay? What happened? I've never heard you yell on the phone before..."
 
I was about to answer but Leetuek had back. We were now back to where we started. In the end, we decided to let him stay at the dorm. There was no point in trying anymore. On the way to the interview, I was silent. Yuna has gone bizzare. I'm scared of what will happen next. I just want this to all end.
 
Durning the interview, I wasn't as focused then I usually am. After it ended, the others were asking me if I was okay. I asked our leader if I could talk to him in private. Since he's the only one who knows.
 
"Is that it huh? Alright I get it." he said. "Was there something you wanted me to do?"
 
"All I ask if you ever see her around just let her know alright?" I said. "I hate having this drama"
 
"Well I was going to say 'you got yourself into this mess now fix it on your own' but since it's affecting two of the members, I guess I'll pitch in."
 
"Komawo hyung."
 
Right when we were about to leave, our manager said that everyone else but me and Leeteuk were called for emergency last minute schedules. How does that even happen? The leader and I just decided to take a taxi. We got dropped off about a block or two away and continued the walk from there.
 
"I'll be right back okay?" Leeteuk said. "Go on to the dorm and check on Ryeowook if he's gotten up yet, which I doubt."
 
I laughed a little then nodded. Right then, he darted into the other direction. I was going to ask what he was going to do but he was already far up ahead.