Chapter 22

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha POV
Yuna just had to ruin my beauty rest. But that's the least of my worries. That dream has come again. Ryeowook has officially invaded my dreams. And why does it have to be him kissing me? Am I finally falling for him more then Eunhyuk? My heart beats now when I'm around Ryeowook. More then ever before. Great I'm going to be one of those girls who are torn...

As Yuna was arguing with me, I got a message from Miss Choi to the studio saying it was really important. Right away, I headed out. Though I had a feeling Yuna was following me the whole time.
 
I entered the studio. "Anyonghaseyo!" and bowed.
 
"Ah Ae-Cha. There you are." Miss. Choi said coming to me and a lady followed behind her.
 
"Here let me introduce to you Miss. Kim."
 
I greeted and bowed to her as she did to me. "So what's so improtant?"
 
"I've told Miss. Kim you're dance skills have improved and her student the one who will be your partner has improved singing." Miss. Choi started. "We believe it is time for you two to meet and practice with each other."
 
"Oh really? I completly forgot I had a partner..." I said. "Is she a good?"
 
"Ne she's just like you. Such an over-achiever." Miss Kim laughed.
 
"So you really don't mind now on who the girl is?" Miss Choi asked.
 
"I'm fine with it now. If it was the only way to get the deal, then I shouldn't be complaining." I said. 
 
"Then I'll call her now so you two can finally meet." Miss. Kim said.
 
I had a feeling of not caring who this girl was. Really I don't. I'd rather just leave right now and never see the girl at all, but after what both Miss. Kim and Miss. Choi has done, it be rude of me to just ignore this factor. Who knows how much this all coast? So long as I get to perform on stage again...
 
As Miss. Kim was making the call, I heard a phone ring nearby. I looked at the two teachers funny if they were pulling my leg. But it seemed they didn't hear the nosie at all. Why would she call her student if the girl herself was here already. But then I also noticed that it was completly empty in here. So it wouldn't make sence.
 
The ringing continued and I tried to figure out where it was. It was outside. I poked my head out the window. Yuna stood outside trying to turn off her phone. My eyes widen and I stopped looking out the window. Yuna... is my partner?
 
I looked back at my teacher and Miss. Kim was still trying to contact Yuna. Hopefully my sister won't answer. I was going to snatch the phone away, but it was too late. The stupid sister of mine had picked up. I was conflicted of anger and fear. Because, one, I dont like how she followed me when I clearly said it was non of her concern and, two, I never told Yuna I've been coming here every Saturday.
 
"Oh I see..." Miss. Kim said sadly. "I understand... You'll meet next time yes? Alright then. See you next week."
 
"She's not coming?" Miss Choi asked after she hung up.
 
"I'm afraid that's true. So Ae-Cha you'll have to wait till she's available."
 
"That's okay. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll bump into her on the street." I laughed.
 
They laughed along with me. After saying goodbye, there was only one thing I needed to do. As I turned around the corner, where Yuna was, she wasn't there anymore. I started to run for home. Right when I opened the door she stood in the middle of the living room.
 
"Yah! I told you to not follow me!" I said to her.
 
Yuna faced me. "Why didn't you tell me you knew that studio?"
 
"Because I didn't want you to interfrear with my personal life! You always do!"
 
"Don't yell at me! You're the one who had a secret all this time!"
 
"I'm not the only one with secrets! You know the studio too! So don't be telling me who's allowed to keep secretive!"
 
This will be my first official fight with my sister. For sure no one will be happy in the end. In all means of revealing my secrets, I told Yuna about Ryeowook coming over and all the other times he had invited me to hang out with him. Her eyes were wide open but mine were too when she told me about Eunhyuk. He kissed her? Now my heart is shattered. I'm too late...
 
"Nonetheless, deals must be made." Yuna said.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"If you want to perform as that opening act, I'm going to ask you stop hanging out with Ryeowook."
 
My jaw dropped. She can take Eunhyuk but not Ryeowook. He's my only outlet to the world. I can't let her do that to me. I don't know what I'm feeling about this now but I think it's come clear. 
 
"Ani!" I yelled. "Ani! You can't do this to me! That's not fare! You don't even know him!"
 
"There are things you still don't know yet Ae-Cha." Yuna said calmly. "Please just stop seeing him. Don't make this harder then it looks."
 
"I don't care about performing anymore! You can take anything else but not Ryeowook! I swar I won't let you do this! I won't—"
 
Yuna slapped me across my face. "Listen you little brat, I've given up college just to take care of you and your little ! You think I wanted to do that? I don't think so! But because our parents passed away, I had to. For their sake! I promised them I'd take care of you! For years I've wished to be away from home! But no. I have to protect my baby sister!"
 
"Then why don't you leave now!" I said wiping the blood off my lip. "I'm old enough to take care of my own! Get out then! Go on be free!"
 
Yuna huffed. "You think it's that easy don't you? If I could do that, I would've abondoned you the day I graduated!"
 
"Then why didn't you?"
 
"God dammit Ae-Cha! Do you ever listen!" Yuna was about to hit me again, but slowly put her hand down. "I made an unbreakable vow to never leave you. The reason is because our parents loved you more then me. They never cared about my needs! It was always 'Ae-Cha our perfect angel.' or 'Oh look at our perfect daughter.'"
 
Yuna started to form tears. I never thought our parents loved me more then her. I always thought it was equal. Never once did I brag about who had the most affection from our parents. I wasn't blind. I'm sure they loved us both. I just know they never got mad at me...
 
"Eunni... how long have you felt this way?" I asked nervously. 
 
"Since the day you started dancing." Yuna said coldly. "They were so prond of you... They never stopped talking about it. I had a plan for you to mess up, but all it did was just made them love you more."
 
I tried to remember back to the day where my parents made me go on that talent show. It was the day I humiliated myself and lost the ability to dance. Then I remembered, that puddle... It wasnt water... Not even muddy water. Motor oil. I remember the smell and the doctor had asked what I stepped in or if I endeared an auto garage. And Yuna was being the MC for the talent show that day...
 
"It was you?" I asked sounding a mixture of fear and anger. "Then forget it! I almost felt sorry for you and was going to take the deal but after hearing this  I'm not leaving Ryeowook ever."
 
My sister slapped me again. "Have it your way then! If you're going to act this way, I'll make him believe you two aren't going to see each other." 
 
She took my phone placed it in her pocket and started to drag me to my room. I struggled to get away. But Yuna made sure I didn't. After placing me in my room, she locked the door from the front side. I started bagging the door. It was over. She won. I leaned on the door then slide down to sit on the floor. I cried with the most tears I've ever had. When Yuna gave my phone back, I looked at the conversation. I wanted to convince Ryeowook that it wasn't me talking to him. But looking at all the texts it seemed he believed it was.
 
Yuna why are you doing this to me...
(A/N; I'm on winter break now guys, which means I'll be updateing more frequetly maybe after christmas. Happy Holidays!!! ^^)