Chapter 21

Loving My Sister's Bias

Eunhyuk POV
What have I done? Is that all I do? Is create more and more problems? I sat at the edge of my bed feeling frustrated of all the mistakes I had made. I'm just too careless. The only thing that is good in this is that only Leeteuk saw it. One mistake. Still, it's one too many...

**FLASHBACK**
A fan signing was scheduled for us. We also had interviews to attend so we were kind of in a rush. After saying goodbye to the fans, Ryeowook had recived a text from Ae-Cha. He told me he was going to visit her but luckily we planned on going back to the dorm since we had finished earlier then expected so he wouldn't be suspected missing from the interview. 
 
When Leeteuk asked where Ryeowook was, I lied and said he went to the bathroom. The other members just wanted to go back and didn't feel like waiting. I insisted they go and that I'll wait for Ryeowook and we would take a taxi back. Really, I just wanted to wonder around town. I haven't done it in awhile. So right when the others left, I begen to walk down the street. 
 
The dorm wasn't that far (thank goodness) so I used my time well to just look through the windows of the shops I passed by. Things I saw reminded me of Yuna. I even noticed the necklace she pointed out to me when I was preparing for her date with Ryeowook.
 
Then I thought, maybe I'll just get it for her. I know she won't start have feelings for me but why not give it shot. Besides, I can't picture anyone else but myself giving it to her.
 
After buying it I felt satisfied. I don't know why, I just did. I smiled to myself as I held it front of me.
 
"Hyukjae? Is that you?" a voice I heard asked. 
 
I jumped and was shocked to see Yuna standing right before me.
 
"It is." she smiled and saw the box in my hand. "What's that?"
 
I hid it behind my back. "What's what?"
 
"The box that you're hiding. What's inside and who's it for?"
 
It's yours because I love you. Yeah right I wasn't going to say that. But I should, to stop having sleepless nights as punishment for not confessing. It should be time now. I must get over my fear. To bad I'm still a coward...
 
"It's for my sister..." I lied. "Early birthday present."
 
"Ah I see." she said. "So how was the fansigning? Don't worry I already knew. ELF remember?"
 
I laughed a little. "Right. And well it was okay I guess."
 
"I really wish I could go to one. But since I see you almost everyday, it doesn't seem like I'm left out."
 
All I could do was smile. I had no comment on that. "What about you? And how's Ae-Cha?"
 
"I'm fine. Just buying some medicine. Anod some other things. Ae-Cha's just a little bit better as for now. She's probably sleeping right now." Yuna looked at her watch. "I think I should go. She'll wake up any minute soon and wonder if I'm back?"
 
I nodded my head and was about to leave but I had forgotten Ryeowook was still there. Immediately, I grabbed her hand. But I didn't say anything. She tried yanking away, but I had secure grip so that she couldn't. I took her to where no one could see us.
 
"Yah! Hyukjae let go!" she said to me almost angry. "This isn't funny."
 
 Still I didn't say anything. I honestly didn't know how to explain it without getting anyone in trouble.
 
"If you don't let go by the time I count to three, I'm going to—"
 
Interrupting her, I pushed Yuna against the wall, and without even thinking, I found myself having lip contact with her. It was the only thing I could do. Plus I panicked. And it wasn't a short kiss either. She struggled to get away but I made sure she didn't.
 
After we released, all you could hear was us breathing. Yuna's eyes were wide and didn't say a word. I just couldnt believe I did that. What will she think of me?
 
"Yah! What the—Why did you—How did—I..." Yuna started to say after the silence but couldn't come up with anything. She wasn't angry was what I could tell. Her eyes still wide but she gathered her things and started to head home, without even saying goodbye.
**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
Little did I know that Leetuek saw the whole thing. Begenning to end. I'm ashamed in myself. After Yuna left I called Ryeowook that she was on her way. And I headed to back to the dorm.
 
As night falls, I'm scared of what will happen next. I want to re do it all over. So I could correct my mistakes. Something bad will happen I just know it. And how did I know I was correct? Because the next morning, Ryeowook wasn't getting up...
 
Yuna POV
What did he just do? Why would he do this in the first place? I want to be angry but I can't. All I did was walk away. My expression was blank. I can still feel his lips that were over mine. The feeling will not go away and I can't think striaght.
 
When I saw my home , I was very happy, but then my smile dissappeared again. Someone had opened the door to my house. I hid behind the bushes to see who it was. At first I thought it was a burglar, so I had my phone ready but it wasn't necessary. Why? Because I saw Ryeowook come out. For sure this time I knew it was him. What was he doing in there? Wait a minute... He just didn't...
 
As I continued to hide, he stopped near me and looked back at my house. "You're all better now Ae-Cha." he smiled brightly and ran off.
 
Slowly I rose from my hiding spot. So he did go to see my sister. My hand turned into a fist, and I marched up to Ae-Cha's room. I did not knock. Instead, I just pushed the door down. Not caring if she was still sleeping, I pulled the blankets off her and started shaking her to wake up.
 
"YAH! Get up! We need to talk." I said. 
 
"Cut it out eunni!" she begged. "I'm trying to sleep."
 
"Well you've slept enough. Wake up! Now!"
 
I pulled the sheets off her bed, and she sat up looking at me with an angry face. 
 
"Yah! What the hell's your deal?"
 
"My deal is that you are with someone I admire! A lot!"
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
I narrowed my eyes at her. "Don't act like you don't know! You and Ryeowook have been hanging out haven't you?"
 
"Well yeah, so? And why do you even know that?"
 
"I just do! Just tell what he's been telling you!"
 
"Is it really that big of a deal to you? Come on Yuna, let's not be childish. I'm the youngest. I should be the one to overact and get mad at you if you do something I hate. And to make a big fuse over something so small, I mean why can't you be happy that I'm actually enjoying myself for once? Don't you even care about your sister's happiness?"
 
In fact I do. I really do care. I just don't know what got over me. Still I can't allow it. If I'm going to make this right, I need Ae-Cha to stay away from him as far away as possible. Plus I could tell Ryeowook hasn't told her about him being an idol. Should I do it?
 
My mouth was open but my sister's phone started to buzz. She reached for it and didn't look away from it, then begen to get her jacket as she headed out the door.
 
"Yah! Where are you going?" I called out to her.
 
"None of your nosy business." she hollowed before closing the door.
 
Oh yes it is Ae-Cha. It is my business. I grabbed my jacket as well and started after her.
 
My sister has too good of senses. I had to hide everytime she turned around.  Where the hell is she going? I was so focused on hiding on her that I didn't have time to find out what the building she entered was called. All I saw was that she was talking to some lady. Another one came and I thought it was just an allusion. It really was Miss Kim. I got closer and started to eavesdrop.
 
"Ne she's just like you. Such an over-achiever." Miss Kim laughed.
 
"So you really don't mind now on who the girl is?" the other lady asked.
 
"I'm fine with it now. If it was the only way to get the deal, then I shouldn't be complaining." Ae-Cha said. 
 
"Then I'll call her now so you two can finally meet." Miss. Kim said.
 
Right then I knew where this was. The dance studio. I had questions in my head. But didn't have time to think out lound because I also realized that Miss. Kim was talking about me. I was about it run off, but the sound of my phone blew the cover...