Chapter 2

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha POV
Since I had stayed a little bit longer then expected, I had no time to be nosing around town, like I would normally do. Fearing I end up doing it anyway, I decided to call a taxi. Which I rarely take at all. Taxi drivers seem to hate me. Every time I flag one down, I swear they see me, but they refuse to take me. If they didn't want this job, why the heck are they doing in the first place?

 
As I continued to call a cab, I noticed someone running from across the street. Behind him were a group of girls. Some were holding signs but I couldn't read them. At the same time a taxi finally came to take me home. But I felt bad for the guy running for his life. I was soon torn and had a regretful feeling.
"Miss, I think your cab is here." an elderly man told me.
 
Regreting starting now.
 
"Anio, it's for you." I opened the door and pushed the man into the car. "No need to thank me."
 
I closed the door before he had a chance to say anything else. Then I started running toward the guy who eas being chased by girls, to help him. Hopefully, he didn't get that far. It wasn't hard to find him, because the girls were screaming and squealing so loudly.
 
The one thing I couldn't believe that I was running faster then all of them. I caught up pretty fast. Soon I was ahead of him. I quickly crosses the street. I must of been far up from him because I could see him two blocks away. I entered an ally and hid till he came by. Right when I was trying to get ready to pull him to the side, he had already came in. The guy saw me and looked at me in horror.
 
There was no time to explain. I knew he was going to speak but I covered his mouth. 
 
"If you want to live, you'll listen to me got it." I told him striaghtly. As he nodded, I told him to hide in the corner. I soon got into position, making sure he was completly hidden.  It wasn't long till all those girls came by. They all saw me and approached.
 
"Ew, look everyone, it's A-Cha!" said Min, the 'popular' girl at school and the know it all when it comes to SuJu. More like the most annoying girl in the world.
 
"How many times do I have to tell you, my name is AE-Cha!" I rolled my eyes. Yup these girls go to my school. No surprise.
 
"Whatever. Come on girls, there's no point asking this anti anything?"
 
They all started to leave.
 
"Aw that's too bad. Because I just saw someone pass by not to long ago. Pretty sure it was a guy."
 
All the girls started to squeal.
 
"B-Bwoh? No you didn't. You're tricking us. I sure don't believe you."
 
"Okay. Guess I'll go after the guy myself. Sure you don't mind since I, after all know where he went, while all of you try and find him, but when you don't you'll end up going home crying like little babies."
 
Min was very hesitant. I know she wants to know, so pressure was all on her. She was the leader of this group and all her followers were begging her to believe me. To give her more pressure, I gave her a stare that read, 'you-know-you-want-too'
 
She then cracked. "Fine! Just stop it! Tell me where he went!"
"Continue where you were going and make the first right. I heard him say he was going to—"
 
Before I had finished, they all dispersed. I then muttered, "ers." with an evil laugh.
 
"Alright, dude, they gone." I called to him.
 
He slowly arose and sighed with relief. "Gomawo. I owe you big time."
 
"Heck yeah you do. You're lucky they actually believed me."
 
"You know those girls?"
 
"Ne... They are my classmates... Unfortunately... They are all ELFs. Pretty much my whole school is well maybe 90% is. I'm sorry they chased you... Wait a minute." I looked straight at him. "Why did they chase you? You're not part of Super Junior are you?"
 
He was very hesitant in his answer. If he going to lie to me, I wouldn't want to face him any longer. I'd rather shoot myself. Lying and me don't go well. Period. Everyday of my life, I feel that way. I know I'm lying to my sister. But I just can't let her know. I'll forever have a sin.
 
"A-Anio. They just mistakenly for me as one of the members that's all... I'm not involved with them what's so ever."
 
"Alright. I get it. Then Min really is a fool. I bet she was the one ran into you yeah?"
 
I saw him smile a bit and nodded his head. We were silent till he spoke again."So what that girl said about you, you're really an anti?"
 
Why do you care? Was I what I wanted to say to him. But the way he looked seemed as if he didn't want to believe it. I stared at him.
 
"Well, I can't lie... So yes I am... But I haven't decided if I wanted to join to the anti-cafe..."
 
Silence again.
 
"Is there a way for me to change your mind." he asked suddenly.
 
Ryeowook POV
Ae-Cha looked shocked when I had asked her my question. What just came out of my mouth? I'm not thinking straight. I must be crazy. She's an anti for crying out loud. The last thing I want to do is get myself involved with an anti-fan. But she didn't join the anti-cafe. There's still hope. So maybe I will do it. She did help me after all.
 
"I-I don't know..." she said.
 
"Come on. I mean you didn't join right?"
 
"Well I'm still thinking about it..."
 
"Please I'm willing to do anything to change your mind."
 
Was I really begging here? Wow I must sound desperate...
 
"Mmm alright... Let's not start today, my sister will be worried if I didn't come home soon..."
 
"It's alright. I understand. I have to go get—" then it hit me. How could I forget the reason why I was out here the whole time. Oh man everyone's probably wondering where I am. Great a punishment will be instore for me. I looked at phone and saw that I had 18 missed calls, and 20 texts messages. Yup I'm in trouble.
 
"Aigoo. My hyungs are going to kill me..." I blurted.
 
"What's wrong?" Ae-Cha asked.
 
"Since those girls chased me, I forgot to buy coffee for my mem—friends." I caught myself so that she didn't suspect I was an idol.
 
"Ah. Well I'm already late as it is. And my sister is probably still sleeping. So I'll take you to the closes cafe that I know. Kaja." she took my hand and we began to walk before I even had a chance to speak. "Since you know my name, what's yours by the way?"
 
I was hesitant to tell her my name. Does she know us? Then again if she did know my name she wouldn't have asked. And wouldn't she have recognized me from the begenning. Shall I risk it? "I'm Ryeowook."
 
"Nice name, feels like I've heard it before, oh well... Come on keep up."
 
I awkwardly laughed and tried to stay at Ae-Cha's pace. One things for sure, this girl is fast. Makes me wonder how she was in the ally all of the sudden. We made it to the cafe and I ordered the drinks my members wanted.
 
"Why so many? You living in a dorm or something?" Ae-Cha asked as I was receiving them.
 
"Uh, sure..." I nervously answered.
 
"Are you sure you don't need help? I feel bad."
 
"I'm fine. Don't worry about it."
 
"Alrighty if you say so. Only thing left to do." she held out her phone. "Here."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Add you're number in. Since you're going to convince me not be an anti anymore. I assume we'll be busy with different schedules. So we have to be connected somehow."
 
"Y-You're not going to... Give it away are you?"
 
"Why would I give it away?"
 
"Nevermind..." I placed the drinks down and took out my phone, then swapped it with Ae-Cha's. After putting our numbers in, we gave each others phone back.
 
"Well I guess I'll see you soon I guess." Ae-Cha started to leave.
 
She's leaving? What do I do now? Hesitantly, I called out to her, "Uh... H-How's aboout tomorrow? I'm not busy. Maybe we could meet here again?"
 
She turned around and gave me a smile. "Sure. I don't mind. See you tomorrow then." she waved goodbye then left.
 
Did that just happen? I'm still letting this process. Oh well, looks like it's time to head back to the dorm. I ended up getting complaints from everyone because I took so long. Yeah I saw that coming, but I don't care. I'm going to see Ae-Cha again. As I went to my room, I couldn't stop looking at my phone. Soon their was a knock on my door. I quickly put my phone away, fearing, there would be more then one person which was in fact true because when I opened the door, Leetuk, Yesung and Eunhyuk were there.
 
"B-Bwoh?" I asked nervously.
 
"Don't worry you're not in trouble." Yesung assured me. "We just want to know what happened to you."
 
"I was chased by ELFs." I glumly said. "What fun is that?"
 
"I'm sorry you had to go through that." Leetuek said. "We'll make it up to you. How's about we buy lunch instead of you havin to cook all the time?"
 
"But I like cooking..." I mumbled.
 
"Yeah Kyuhyun can go get it since he was the most mean to you." Yesung blurted.
 
Since the door was open, Kyuhyun had passed by and heard the whole thing. He then shouted, "BWOH!!!"
 
"I don't think that's a good idea..."
 
"Would it be better if we had someone come with him so that he doesn't do anything?"
 
Before I had a chance to reject the offer, Eunhyuk had already spoke. "I'll go. Kyuhyun, kaja!"
 
He pushed our maknae who had his mouth open the whole time and didn't even get his say in the conversation. He's so going to pay us back later on. And that's not in a good way. Leetuek went after the two because we didn't even choose a place. Yesung stayed for a little bit and asked me how it was liked being chased by fans.
 
"Not fun." I answered.
 
"I'm surpised you got away from them, taking the fact that you—" he looked at me. "Nevermind."
 
"Very funny. The only reason why is that I did get avoid them is because an anti helped me."
 
Yesung's eyes widen. "Wae? If that person was an anti, why did they bother to help you?"
 
"I don't think she was quit sure if she knew I was part of SuJu."
"Well at least you don't have to deal with her again huh?"
All I did was give a small smile. No way was I going to tell him that I was seeing Ae-Cha again. I'm already going through a problem anyway. I don't want to have to go through another.