Chapter 19

Loving My Sister's Bias

Yuna POV
I hate it when he's right.

But that should be the least of my concern. Ae-Cha is suddenly sick I need to do whatever I can to get her better. I don't want her having the same fate as our parents...
 
After taking my sister to her room, I started to ask her questions as if I were a doctor.
 
"I just feel awful." she said. "I feel like throwing up. But it doesn't—"
 
"Okay you don't need to tell me all of it." I said feeling grossed out. "I'll go make you mom's special porridge. It'll be your cure for now."
 
"Will I have to go to school tomorrow?"
 
"Depening on how you feel. We'll see. Just get some rest for now."
 
After watching her fall asleep, I went down staris to make the porridge. As I was making it, I still suspected Ae-Cha was with Ryeowook. There was so much I wanted to talk about but I either had to keep my mouth shut for now or talk about it to certain people. 
 
When I finished, I placed it on a tv tray and went back up stairs. Ae-Cha was still sleeping, so I placed the tray on her side table. I sat in my room, thinking about this whlole situation. Ryeowook and my sister. Why do I have this feeling of hating it so much? It can't just because he's my bias and I saw he enjoyed my sister's company more then he had mine. No wait... that is the reason. But how can my sister not know its him?
 
My eyes widen. Bingo! I finally put the puzzle together. Ryeowook is lying to her. It has to be it. I'm sure of it. I would want to tell Ae-Cha but it would take her and him off guard. Instead I had another plan. I'm sorry Ae-Cha, I don't want you seeing him anymore. It's for the best you don't see him anyway...
 
***
 
I waited outside the studio for Eunhyuk to come. I know it was last minute but I really needed to talk about this. If I keep it in, I'll get suspected for knowing. At least when I tell him, it won't feel that way.
 
"Alright, I'm here. What's the important thing you needed to tell me?" he said as he appeared.
 
"My sister was with Ryeowook today, wasn't she?" I looked at him. "Please tell me that's the truth.
 
Eunhyuk was taken aback. "H-How did you know that?"
 
"I just figured it out. But it is true right?"
 
He sighed. "Why are you bringing this up?"
 
"I don't like it. I don't have a reason, I just can't let it happen. That's why I ask you to help me. To make sure they never see each other again. I want you to make sure he only see's me."
 
Eunhyuk POV
Was she crazy? She's asking me to do that. As much as I love her, I can't do that to my own member. In fact he's like a brother to me so how can I do that? I told Yuna I wouldn't do it because it be not only be hurting her bias and sister but herself as well.
 
"She's your sister you know?" I added. "If you can't handle her being with him then you don't understand the meaning of support. She may not know its him as an idol, but you should see how happy she is. Don't you care about her at all?"
 
Boom! That got her. She looked at the ground and was quiet. Inside Yuna knows I'm right. And I know she hates it. But this isn't a laughing matter. Jealousy has taken over Yuna completely. Now that she's told me this, I know she'll stop at nothing to have Ryeowook and Ae-Cha not see each other. I was expecting her to start arguing with me but I noticed a year come down her cheek.
 
"I-I just don't want her be hurt." she said still looking down.
 
"Ryeowook would never do such things." I tell her.
 
"Then why is he lying to her? Does he know she hates liars? Once he tells the truth, Ae-Cha will go back to being an anti. I've never seen her so intrest in Super Junior before. For once, I felt like we had a connection. I don't want anything else happening. I just want it to all turn out okay... Is that too much to ask?"
 
Yuna started to cry. I came over to comfort her. I didn't know what to say. If she's talking about all this then she must really like Ryeowook. She has past being just a fan to him. Though I'm disappointed about that, I'll still have feeling for her. They will never go away. One day, I'll tell her 'I love you'. She doesn't have to return the affection, I just want to say it. That way, Yuna will know I had feelings for her. That's all...
 
Ryeowook POV
I should be happy. But I'm not. Even thinking about my evening with Ae-Cha, I can't stop but wonder if Yuna is onto us. Sometimes, as I think this through, I feel so confused. Its not just a love square thats going on but so much more. One person knows something then the other doesn't. It's really hard to to think this all at once. Why can't I stop thinking about it?
 
As I contiued to confuse myself, I heard my phone buzz. If it was Yuna, I didn't care what she wanted I was going to ignore it no matter how much she begged. But when I checked it, Ae-Cha's was there instead. I gave a small smile, but mouthed 'thank you' to myself to know it was the one I liked the most.
 
Ae-Cha: Ryeowook I still can't thank you enough for the greatest evening of my life. Too bad it had to end early.
 
This gave me a full grin. She loved it. What I wanted to say was: then if you want more days like that, please come to me and be mine. But I knew I still wasn't ready to confess.
 
Me: Really? Well I'm glad you liked it.
Ae-Cha: I'm sorry for my sister... I don't know what her deal is...
Me: It's alright. We all have those type of people in our lives.
Ae-Cha: Who's yours?
Me: I'd rather not talk about it....
Ae-Cha: haha that's okay. But I have something to ask you?
 
If it deals with Eunhyuk, forget it, was what I wanted to put, but I knew it be wrong. Although I'm just predicting what she was going to say, I'll just have to do it anyway.
 
Me: sure anything.
Ae-Cha: do you think I'm a singer? And be honest.
 
A singer? Ae-Cha? Really? Is it true? 
 
Me: Well to be honest, you don't look like someone who does.
Ae-Cha: I figured you say that... But I can and I want to show you one day. 
Me: Okay, when?
 
Ae-Cha POV
After Yuna left my room the first time, I reopened my eyes and just stared at the ceiling. I know she's onto me. I can't let her find out about anything. There was so much I wanted to tell Ryeowook. Of all people, I'd choose him as the greatest firend I ever had. I'll forever see him as that. Which means I want to tell him about my singing.
 
Me: my sister is onto me being with you already, I don't want to take any more chances.
Ryeowook: Right... So how are you going to show me?
 
I thought for a minute till I came up with an idea.
 
Me: It can be any Saturday. From 9 to 11:30. Go to the studio. I take a class there. You can see me in action there.
Ryeowook: Where's that?
Me: Eunhyuk should tell you. He knows what it is.
Ryeowook: alright. I'll try to come by. But I might be busy these next couple weeks. 
Me: you can just drop by hear me sing then leave. It's best you do that... ELFs are in there too. They might mistake you.
Ryeowook: thanks for the tip.
 
After making it official, I no longer replied to him. I place my phone on my side table and placed my head on my pillow. Mostly because I suddenly felt really tired. I started to sneeze. Uh oh...
 
Without even thinking about it, I had quickly got out of bed. What a stupid move. I felt a little dizzy and almost fell to the floor. I managed to stop myself from falling by leaning twoards the wall. After my vision was clear, I sneezed again and started to cough as well looked at myself in the mirror. My face had suddenly turned pale and my eyes were a little bloodshot. Now I'm really sick...