Chapter 18

Loving My Sister's Bias

Eunhyuk POV
"Where is my sister?"

The sound in Yuna's voice was now more demanding then ever. I didn't want to answer. But I feel like she'll threaten me if I don't. Haven't I gotten enough of that already. Especially from her.
 
"Eunhyuk come on. Where's Ae-Cha? You were the last to see her right?"
 
How does she even know that? Did Ae-Cha tell her where she was. No. That doesn't sound right. Then how in world could Yuna possibly know that?
 
"Well... I... Uh... Funny you should be asking that..." I nervously said. "She's actually..." Dare I say it. "...with me."
 
"She is? Let me talk to her."
 
"Ani! I-I mean she just went to the restroom. It might be awhile."
 
"Is she sick?"
 
"Sure..."
 
"Well if that's the case, then I'm coming over."
 
"B-Bwoh? N-Now."
 
"Ne. She's my sister and I can't let her infect everyone in that dorm. I'm coming right now."
 
"Yuna wait!"
 
But it was too late. She had hung up on me and at any minute Yuna's going to come here and see that I lied to her. And I'll revive the greatest hate from her. The joys of being me. Without giving a second thought I started to call Ae-Cha. As the phone was ringing, I prayed she pick up.
 
"Yeobseo?" a tired voice answered.
 
"Ae-Cha?"
 
"Hyung, it's me, Ryeowook."
 
"Oh sorry, is Ae-Cha with you and where are you guys?"
 
"We're at Haneul Park. Wae?"
 
"Well you better get your butts over here. Yuna is coming to the dorm to get Ae-Cha."
 
"Now?"
 
"Ne, now! And if you don't hurry back Yuna's going to know I lied to her! And it's over for all of us."
 
Ryeowook POV
I almost dropped the phone. How could he do this to me? I guess I have no choice but do the right thing.
 
"Alright hyung, we'll leave right now."
 
"Just hurry!"
 
After hanging up, I turned to Ae-Cha. She was still sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to disturb her, but I had to wake her up. 
 
"Ae-Cha," I softly said as I shook her gently. "Wake up we have to go back to the dorm."
 
She moaned a little. "Five more minutes..."
 
"Ani. We have to go. Now. If we don't leave your sister will find out you're out with me. And I'm sure you didn't tell her about this."
 
She quickly sat up. "Then why didn't you just say so! Let's get out of here."
 
We immdeitly started to pack everything and ran out of the park. After calling cab, we were on our way back to the dorm. Hopefully we weren't too late. I didn't want to be in there when both Ae-Cha and Yuna are in the same room. I knocked on the door. Eunhyuk opened it with a sigh of relief as he saw us.
 
"Thank goodness your here. I think she's almost here." he warned. 
 
We went inside and Eunhyuk was now pacing around the room.
 
"Eunhyuk, why are you still worried. I'm here aren't I?" Ae-Cha said trying to calm him down.
 
"I know I know, but... You need to be the bathroom when she gets here."
 
"Wae?"
 
"Because I told your sister you were kind of sick... So... How good of an actress are you?"
 
"Yah! You want me to lie to my sister even more?"
 
"Well what did you want to me say? Would you rather have me bail you guys out."
 
Ae-Cha had open but knew he was right. "Fine... I'll act this scene. You're just lucky it's just to save my ." she marched her way to the bathroom but stopped to look at me. "Thanks for today. I enjoyed it. I'll talk to you later." then waved goodbye with a smile.
 
I half smiled and waved back in return but sighed when she was in the room.
 
Oh Ae-Cha, I wish I could tell you...
 
Soon Eunhyuk started to nudge me with his elbow. "So. How was your evening?"
 
"Fine." I answered plainly.
 
"That's it?"
 
"Yup."
 
"You spend with your crush at Haneul Park on a perfect evening and all you can say about it is 'Fine'"
 
"Pretty much." 
 
No it was more then fine. It was one of the most greatest days of my life. I've never been so happy before. Being with Ae-Cha had made a different me. Plus I've never seen her smile so much. Oh how I wish I was the one she liked. I would make her feel special everyday, just like how I did today. But that's beside the point. I enjoyed it so much that I don't even care if Eunhyuk makes fun of me. My day has been made. I'll go with whatever he says. But for now I'll just have to act like it didn't.
 
"I don't get you. Why didn't you tell her how you feel? It was the perfect place to do it."
 
"Hyung I can't do that." I said as I started to clean out the containers. "I just can't."
 
"Why not? There has to be a reason why you can't tell her."
 
In fact there is a reason why I can't.  I stopped what I was doing and took a deep breath. Then faced him. "It's because Ae-Cha—"
 
There was a knock on the door which intrupted me. I was scared and relived. Eunhyuk looked at me. "You should go to your room. I'll handle this."
 
I just nodded and went to my room. As I layed on my bed, I couldn't believe what I was going to say. What was I thinking. 
 
Eunhyuk POV
After taking a deep breath and telling Ae-Cha her sister was here, I let the monster in. Yes I mean Yuna. She's scaring me right now. I seriously don't know what to say.
 
"Alright, where is she?" she asked straightly.
 
"Like I said, she's in the bathroom." I answered.
 
"No she's not."
 
"You don't believe me go check yourself."
 
Yuna looked at me with narrowed eyes but knocked on the door. "Ae-Cha, are ya in there?"
 
"N-Ne." her sister answers weakly. "I seriously don't feel good..."
 
Yuna truned to me. "So it was true... Oh... I'm sorry for accusing I didn't mean—"
 
"I think we can talk about this later." I said. "Your sister has been in there for awhile."
 
"Sombody take home." Ae-Cha called out. 
 
"Well open the door so I can take you home. Oh and Eunhyuk komawo."
 
After Yuna carried Ae-Cha out of the dorm, I called to Ryeowook that it was all clear. He came out and continued to finish cleaning. I offered to help but he told me he do it himself. Which I already understood that he needed to do some thinking. Like what I needed to do.