Chapter 17

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ryeowook POV
As we neared Haneul Park, Ae-Cha started to run off ahead of me. She looked like an excited five-year-old. I told her we could walk for a bit and until she was tired we could settle down and eat. Every time she would look the other way, I would have this urge to just hold her hand. But everytime she face me, I quickly moved my hand away. After the last strike, I gave up trying, even though I didn't want to. Soon, Ae-Cha started to complain she was hungry. We found a nice grassy area to settle down.

Her eyes widen as I opened each container and asked "You made this?"
 
I nodded. "Ne. All by myself."
 
"I didn't know you cook."
 
"Well now you do." I laughed. "Eat up."
 
"It all looks so good. I don't know what to eat first."
 
"Then here. Open." I started to feed her.
 
"Whoa! Daebak!" she squealed then continues to eat some more. "You're a good cook Ryeowook."
 
"Komawo." I smiled and started to eat some food as well.
 
After finishing all the food, we layed down side by side and watched the sky turn blue to red-orange in silence. Soon I felt another awkward moment. I just wanted to talk but had nothing to say. "Ryeowook..." Ae-Cha suddenly said.
 
"N-Ne." I answered nervously.
 
"Remember when I said I liked Eunhyuk?"
 
"What about it?"
 
"Do you think he'll like me too...?"
 
I was frozen alittle. I really wished she didn't ask me that. But as much I didn't want to answer or just lie and say that he wouldn't, I ended up saying the truth.
 
"Of course he would." I answered, not making it sound like the question bothered me. "I mean, he can't hate you. He doesn't. Everyone has their opinion. Others see you as an anti but they don't get the chance to see what's behind all that. Deep down there's a whole different side. You're both happy-go-lucky and down to earth. If they ignored the anti part, who wouldn't like you?"
 
I was waiting for her reply but as turned around, Ae-Cha had been asleep. This left me wondering if she even heard a word I said. Her head was tilted towards me and she peacefully took slow deep breaths. As the wind passed by, I pushed her hair back behind her ear. Then placed my jacket over her and continued to watch her sleep.
 
"Well, I honestly am glad you didn't hear me." I said as if she were awake. "I wouldn't have been confident to say that to you directly... Not even this."
 
I leaned towards her and gave a soft kiss on her check. "I love you, Ae-Cha."
 
Yuna POV
It was him all this time! I can't believe this. How can I be so stupid? This makes me hate my sister even more. With the discovery of how I got into Super Junior, I now understand why Eunhyuk had asked me that question. Ae-Cha must of told him about it. But why would she be telling him such things. Why does she remember that in the first place?
 
The boy that help me lead to Super Junior was two years older then me. I was firends with the dance club president that was started in school. She allowed me to stay and just watch when I had nothing to do. One day a new member had joined and he was pretty much the best one out of all of the others. I was then coming only if he was there. Then I devloped feelings and started to talk about him 24/7. Ae-Cha was so annoyed by it though. I remember I punched her in the face for saying something that was only her opinion and I didn't talk to her for awhile. I regret and feel sorry for doing that.
 
Later in the year, he stopped coming to the club. It took me awhile just to catch on. I over heard some people that he goses to place called SM entertainment after school. So right when school was over I followed him. Yes I know I sound like a stalker. I'm not pround of it.
 
After seeing him go inside, I didn't know what to do next. It was later decided I just go home, because my father was wondering where I was. I then went to the computer and looked up SM entertainment. On the website, it announced a new group debuting. The list was there too. The boy who I first loved was just a memory. Oh and his name, was Lee Hyukjae, who later was known as Eunhyuk of Super Junior.
 
Who would of guessed that SuJu's dance machine had went to same school as me.  I guess being Ryeowook biased has there advantages. But now add on to the list of guilt. Why does this keep happening to me...
 
Soon my phone started to ring. It was June. Immidiatly, I answered, "Just cut to the chase. Was it him or what?"
 
"Nope. It was Eunhyuk." she said. "Did you know I almost got caught? That sister of yours is one sharp listener."
 
Something's not right. If she was with Eunhyuk shouldn't she be home by now?
 
"Alright June..." I sighes. "Thanks for letting me know. I'll give you your pay tomorrow."
 
"On second thought Yuna forget the money."
 
"What you mean?"
 
"From what I saw will be the greatest pay I've ever earned."
 
"Still not following."
 
"Whatever. You'll understand when you see your sister coming home with tears from school one day."
 
"Wait, you mean—"
 
June had then hung up on me. Tears? Ae-Cha crying? The sight is very rare. The only time I saw her cry was when our parents passed away. Other then that, my sister is a strong girl. And speaking of Ae-Cha, where is she? Why isn't she home? I started to call her but there was no answer. I tried again. Still no answer. I begen to dial Eunhyuk's number. In just two rings, he picked it up.
 
"Yuna, what's up?"
 
"I'm wondering if Ryeowook is with you."
 
"Ani, he's not."
 
"Where is he then?"
 
"Why don't you call him."
 
"I would, if he picked up his phone."
 
Eunhyuk POV
Caught and trapped. What am I supposed to say to Yuna now? If something slips, I've doomed Ae-Cha and Ryeowook. I don't want to lie to Yuna, but I don't want to bail anyone out. Oh how I hate being in this position. It's no fun being in the middle of things.
 
"Eunhyuk, is there something you're not telling me?" Yuna asked.
 
I gulped. "Ani."
 
"Don't be playing games with me."
 
"Yuna, a man needs his space sometimes. That goes for Ryeowook too. He's probably too busy to talk to you. He may be your bias but you can't have him all to yourself. He has a life too you know."
 
"Fine. Then answer me this question. Where is my sister?"