Chapter 16

Loving My Sister's Bias

Yuna POV
These sleepless nights have been full of confusion. The thought of my sister being with Ryeowook can be unlikely but anything is possible. I don't like seeing them together. I hate it. I have too many questions to ask that I want an answer for. My full concern is if Ae-Cha knows who she's with. If she doesn't I won't my mind but if she does, I don't know what I'll do.

 
It's been over a week since that happened and Ae-Cha hasn't been out. It's understandable that it's for school but she's not leaving unexpectedly. She doesn't suspect I'm on to her. Or at least that's what I hope.
 
Another thing that's been bothering me was that Eunhyuk asked me about how I got into SuJu. No ones really asked me that. I guess I never really looked back into my past. Still I've been trying to go back. Who was it? What was his name? Why can't I remember?
 
I've been waking up early to see if Ae-Cha has been leaving but the one time I sleep in, she's gone. I quickly changed and went out the door. I had no idea where she could of gone but I headed to the cafe to see if they were there or if they ever come back. Even if they didn't, I had to stay. I was waiting for someone. As I waited, I felt the need to just leave. But in order to know the truth, it left me no other choice.
 
"Long time no see Yuna." a squeaky voice said.
 
I truned my head. I didn't frown nor did I smile. The girl in front of me was someone I hated the most. My sister calls her Stupid C.P. but I call her by her American name, June.
 
"It's about time you got here." I crossed my arms acrossed my chest. "What took you so long?"
 
"Don't blame me, blame your fellow obbsessed ELFs. I would of been here sooner, but they were blocking my front gate."
 
"Whatever. Let's just get to buisness. You know why I called you. Are you going to do it or what?"
 
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it. I follow your sister see who she's with and call you if it's the person you're looking for."
 
"Good thing you catch on fast. Make sure it's a 100% match before calling me over."
 
"Got it. I better get my pay after this."
"Just go."
 
As I watched June leave, I wondered what Ae-Cha was doing right now. Was she having fun? Well she better enjoy it now. If she's with Ryeowook, it'll be her last.
 
Ae-Cha POV
One word: Overdose. These Super Junior lessons have me going crazy. I've only completed phase two and I still feel like its a lot. I need to get my mind off it.
 
This is definitely turning into an obsession. My love for Eunhyuk is growing and growing. I think it reached it's peaked when I was watching those MVs with Ryeowook. I wanted to scream but I didn't want to scare him. 
 
Every MV made me have (and dare I say it) a fangirl moment. But I'm not even a fan. So what does it make...
 
I didn't know what was wrong with me when I decided I wanted to go outside after Ryeowook and I finished. When I saw the dog, I thought of Eunhyuk's dog. Why do I even know this? Oh that's right, Eunhyuk showed me a picture...
 
Then I felt really bizarre. I just told Ryeowook that I liked Eunhyuk. How any more awkward could that be? I wasn't planning to tell him, or anyone. What's wrong with me?
 
Ryeowook must of been so in shocked that he just wanted to go home. I hope he didn't tell his fellow member about my feelings. Well if he did. Then I guess it gives off the pressure that I have, but still. It's kind of embarrassing...
 
Today I have two schedules. In the mourning, I have a dance lesson with Eunhyuk. I managed to get a free evening with Ryeowook. I didn't know this got planned out. I guess I'm just lucky. I ran striaght to the studio and Eunhyuk was already there waiting. 
 
"Sorry I'm late." I said after catching my breath.
 
"That's okay. I just got here." he smiled.
 
"Well I'm glad you could make it today. I was worried you had something."
 
"Don't worry, I'm not missing anything."
 
I unlocked the door. "Then if that's the case, shall we?"
 
He nodded. "Let's get started."
 
These lessons are getting easier and easier. The moves weren't difficult anymore and I only needed Eunhyuk to explain to me just once. But if it looked like I was doing something wrong, he had to come over and help me. Every time he did I would blush a little. Still I kept my cool and remained to be the student. When I got it all together, we sat down and rested.
 
"Good job Ae-Cha. You're getting better and better." Eunhyuk said.
 
"Well that's because I have a great teacher." I said. "I probably wouldn't be able to dance the rest of my life it weren't for you."
 
He smiled. "Well I'm glad my lessons help you. I didn't think I'd be able to teach you at all."
 
We were then silent. I tried to think of something else to say but couldn't think of anything. What better way to call this moment awkward. My heart was now racing. For the first time in my life,  I felt my heart pound against my chest. Cupid I hate you forever!
 
The silence was broken when I heard something outside.
 
"Did you hear that?" I asked.
 
"Hear what? I didn't hear anything..." Eunhyuk answered.
 
We were quiet again in order to find out if there really is something outside making noise. CLANK! There it was. We then truned to each other. That means he heard it this time. I got up and looked out the window. I noticed something moving. Quickly, I ran outside to see if it was still there. But I was too late.
 
Nothing or no one was there. 
 
Ryeowook POV
There was only one thing on my mind and it was the conversation I had with Eunhyuk acouple days ago. I had finally figured the pattern. I was planning on telling Eunhyuk about Ae-Cha's feelings for him, but I figure I keep it to myself to play it safe. But you have no idea how badly I wanted to tell Eunhyuk about it.
 
It all has to come down to this: I like Ae-Cha who likes Eunhyuk who likes Yuna, who, I assume, likes me. We all like different people. And confessing isn't going to have the greatest results.
 
**FLASHBACK**
"I've fallen for Yuna."
 
I didn't expect that to come out of his mouth. I honestly thought he was joking. But I saw the look in his eyes that he really meant it.
 
"Hyung, really? You choose this time to tell me this?" I asked.
 
"Yah! Don't be judging. It's not like I wasn't going to tell you."
 
"Still. Leeteuk hyung is closing in on you and he might find out."
 
"Calm down. He won't find out if we just keep quiet about it."
 
"I'm still have a bad feeling  about this... I'm scared of what he'll say when he does..."
 
"Let's just focus on one problem at time. So back to me liking Yuna..."
 
I sighed. "Alright... Then I have something to say to you too. I like Ae-Cha."
 
"How do you know Yuna's sister's name already?" he looked at me surpised.
 
"Remember when I said an anti helped me escape the mob of ELFs and I told her I convince her to become one... Yeah... It was Ae-Cha."
 
Eunhyuk's eyes grew big. "Does Yuna know you're doing this?"
 
I shook my head. "I don't care if Yuna would disapprove. I like Ae-Cha. She can't tell me who to like or not to. Even if I'm her bias, that doesn't change anything. It shouldn't."
 
"Wow. You're really serious about your feelings there. Never thought I hear that from you."
 
Honestly I didn't think something like that would come out of my mouth either. It just spilled. Eunhyuk asked why I liked Ae-Cha. That I couldn't ask myself. Why do I like her. Should there be a reason? But in the end I just came up with the first thing that popped in my mind.
 
"Because she's her."
**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
The rest of that day, Eunhyuk and I made arrangements to meet Ae-Cha on the same day. I chose the evening, because I wanted to do something else with her. Hopefully she'll want to go. Even though she has feelings for someone else. Does it bother me? Strangely it doesn't. For now...
 
As she and Eunhyuk were out, I started cooking. Yes I was planning to go on a picnic with Ae-Cha. I put all my effort into it even if I had other members wondering why I was doing this. I had to cook extra food becuse it was the only way to stop them on getting on my case. 
 
Right when I heard that it was my turn to be with Ae-Cha, I had finished packing everything. It was also good because everyone was out again on last minute schedules. 
 
"I told Ae-Cha I knew about you and that you're my roommate." Eunhyuk told me when he called me. "Hope you don't mind."
 
"Alright I get it. I guess that makes things a little easier. She knows we both know each other. That's good."
 
"We're coming up now. Get ready."
 
"I already am." I answered but he had hung up on me already.
 
Basically I was, but it was just the little things. I went to the bathroom to wash up and also because I smelled like the food I made. As I finished washing up, I heard the door open.
 
"Ryeowook, we're here!" I heard Eunhyuk call out.
 
I came out and saw Ae-Cha standing beside him. She gave a little wave and smiled at me.
 
"Well I'll be in my room. Again great job today Ae-Cha. See you next time." Before Eunhyuk left he whispered to me, "Haw fun."
 
I gave him a glare and mouthed. "Not funny."
 
When he was gone, Ae-Cha said, "Well if I was still 90% anti I would be saying 'why are you living with him?' in a disgusted way. But since that's not true, I say you must be lucky to be roommates with him."
 
I half smiled. "Oh you have no idea how lucky I am to be with him..."
 
"Anyways. So what will we be doing today?"
 
"I've made it to the decision that phase three will be the last and final one."
 
"Really? Wow. Just in three phases huh? Okay what's the last one?"
 
"Learing and getting to know each member."
 
She started at me blankly. "Seriously."
 
"Ne. I'm not joking."
 
"Couldn't there be something else?"
 
"Ae-Cha come on. Don't make me have this discussion with you again."
 
She sighed. "Fine. But there better be something good or fun after this."
 
I laughed. "Don't worry I have something planned. Now come on we need to get started."
 
I gave her a list of the members in age order. She looked over the list with widen eyes.
 
"Why is there so many?" she asked.
 
"It's only 13."
 
"Only 13?"
 
"Plus additional two for SuJu-M but we'll get to unit groups later."
 
"So there's 15?"
 
"Just focus on 13 for now."
 
"12." she corrected me. "I already know Eunhyuk."
 
Really you should only have to learn 11 then. "Right. 12. Let's start with the oldest."
 
I went through every member. Leader to maknae. Amazing right. It's a good thing Ae-Cha was a fast learner, we would be here all night. I had pictures of each individual member but skipped me because of an obvious reason.
 
"Just picture me alright." I told her.
 
"I got it." she said. "Still can't believe you look like him."
 
We continued and I ended up giving her a test. She got everything right. In just two hours, Ae-Cha managed to know and reconize every member. I'm impressed. Now with this done there's only one thing left to do. Let the date begen.
 

(A/N: End of Part 2: Feelings. Hopefully I'll try and update soon. I'm going to busy and wont think I'll have enough time since I'm doing another story as well. But I'll do my best  ^^)