Chapter 13

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha POV
My heart is pounding. The slight thought of him gets me all jumpy. So when ever I heard his name by the ELFs at my school, you can imagine how bad I was taking it. I noticed his face on the binders of some girls and I was getting a little crazy. For sure I was going to loose it. 

 
During lunch, where I sit alone, I looked at my phone. I had a text from Ryeowook asking if I was free next week. I had almost forgotten about him. With that in mind, I felt bad, so I said I wasn't busy. I kind of needed to talk to Ryeowook about something...
 
After school, I started to head home but was stopped by that stupid club president. I dare not to speak her name. That's why I call her Stupid C.P. 
 
"Ae-Cha have you decided to join anything yet?" she asked in her annoying squeaky voice.
 
"Forget it. I don't want to talk about this." I said. "Get out of my way or I'll make you move."
 
"You're still in denial, aren't you? Tsk, tsk. Ae-Cha if you're so prond of who you are then why don't you—"
 
"Denial? Are you kidding me? Shouldn't it be my descion on how I want my life? If I don't want to join then I don't want to. It's my life, and mine alone. I do what I want with it. Now unless you have anything that doesn't deal with Super Junior, get out of my way."
 
Stupid C.P just gave me a look then started to smirk. "You're starting to like them arent you?"
 
"B-Bwoh? Yah! Get out of the way."
 
"My dear Ae-Cha if it'll make you happy I'll stop bothering you about it. But be warned though, I'll be watching you and I mean it, until you do what I have asked."
 
She gave me one last smirk and walked away leaving me to think about what she just said. I was completly brain dead. After thinking about it more, I tried to shake it off and continued to walk home in peace. But unfortunalty for me, I was left thinking about our stupid conversation. I was having déjà vú. Why must that girl leave me thinking all the time.
When I came home, Yuna was watching tv. For once it didn't have to deal with Super Junior. My feelings were mixed. I kind of wanted to watch. Holy crap, what the hell did I just say... No it can't be possible... She can't be right....
 
As I placed my stuff down, I sat next to my eunni who had her eyes glued to the tv. It seemed she didn't even noticed I had even come home but I waited for her to respond. No reaction. I started to make noises. Still nothing. I then looked at the screen to see what she was so interested in. It was a show with people singing. Since when is she so into this.
 
After giving up, I said, "Whatcha watchin eunni?"
 
She finally turned to me. "Oh, Ae-Cha, when did you get her?"
 
"Five minutes ago. What is this?"
 
"Immortal song." 
 
"Since when are you interested into this? I thought you only watched shows like Music Core or Inkigiyo..."
 
"Im still am, I was just hoping to see if one of the idols was someone I cared about... Unfortunalty when I saw the lineup, the one I was hoping for... he wasn't there..."
 
"Then why are you still watching this?" 
 
"Because I'm giving SHINee's Lee Taemin my support. His group is also under SM you know."
 
Of course I did. How couldn't I? But the only reason why I know is because I had heard a classmate of mine was dating him. She and her twin sister were dating idols from the same group. (A/N: a hint to a story I have in mind) I found this out on my own. No one knows, but me...
 
I took the remote and as looked at the info, I truned to my sister and raised a brow. "You do know this is just a repeat, right?"
 
Yuna pretended she didn't hear me and said, "Myabe I'll give my support next week." then got up and went upstairs.
 
"But he isn't even on the show anymore!" I called out but I knew she didn't hear me because I heard Yuna's bedroom door close. I laughed a little and started to change the channel. 
 
'Oh Yuna,' I thought. 'When will you learn...'
 
Yuna POV
I should of known that lie wouldn't pass by her. Ae-Cha knows me too well. Even if our bond isn't all that close. She see's right thorough me. But that's only for my little white lies. I still don't understand why she can't see how I'm lying to her everyday. Maybe it was best I've played that one off, so naturally, that it doesn't even look like it. Oh well, I'll never know...
 
While I practiced the vocal warm-up Ryeowook had taught me, I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation we had before we had left for home.
 
*FLASHBACK*
After many attempts to give it try and finally getting it right, we decided to just hang out for awhile before going home. It was mostly awkward silence between us. I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to be random. When I had finally decided to say something Ryeowook had already beaten me to it.
 
"Yuna... I'm sorry for being random but, I'm just wondering... Do you have any siblings?"
 
"Ne. One younger sister. I told you remember, I told you on our date. Wae?"
 
"Oh right. Sorry I forgot... What's her name again?"
 
"Ae-Cha."
 
Silence.
 
"Is she a fan of Super Junior?"
 
"Ani... Her stautes say she's an anti... But for some reason, I feel like she's not..."
 
"What do you mean by that?"
 
"Well, she says she's an anti, but she didn't join the anti cafe... Don't all antis join it? I just don't get her..."
 
"Is it because she's changing?"
 
"If there was a change, I would've noticed a long time ago..."
 
"Oh... Well maybe she has changed. Or is changing. What do you think?"
 
Why is he suddenly taken intrest about talking about my sister? It's not like they ever met before. I don't like talking about her. It makes me feel uncomfortable. This makes me feel like Ryeowook wants to meet Ae-Cha. But why would he want to meet her. She's an anti. End of story.
 
"Well I'm sure she's changed. To my guess." he said with a smile. After looking at the time, he got up. "Well I think it's time to go. We should both head home before it gets really dark out."
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
I still remember walking home thinking about that conversation. Even from our date, Ryeowook had asked many questions regarding Ae-Cha. They can't possibly have a connection. They don't know each other. I'm making this such a big deal when really I shouldn't. But this is my sister and my bias were talking about. I had almost forgot. When I was watching immortal song, did Ae-Cha really want to watch with me?
 
As much as I wanted to think about that, I just have to let it go. But Ryeowook cant be right about that. Is Ae-Cha changing? It's as if he already knows who and gets Ae-Cha as a person. Maybe I do need to talk about this. But I'd rather not mention this to Ryeowook. He might get uneasy...
 
Well Yuna there's only one person left to talk to... Even if you don't want to..