Chapter 12

Loving My Sister's Bias

Eunhyuk POV
Frozen. I didn't even blink. Did I hear Ae-Cha right? I pray it was a different person. It can't be me. It had to be another Hyukjae. I want to ask but I didn't want her to think it was me or even have the idea. If it is me then how is it even possible? How did Yuna even know me before I was in Super Junior? More questions kept booming, but I continued to comfort Ae-Cha. She then calmed down and had stopped crying. 

 
"I'm sorry you had to see me cry..." she mumbled. "I don't normally cry in front of boys."
 
"That's okay, it'll be our little secret. I won't tell anyone you cried in front me." I winked.
 
"Komawo..." she gave a half smiled.
 
We then decided to go home when Ae-Cha had recived a text from Yuna saying she needed to be home. I offered to walk Ae-Cha home but she had said that she didn't tell her sister she was with me.
 
"So you lied to her?" I said.
 
"Shhhh!!! Don't say that word. I hate it." she said.
 
"You shouldn't do that if you don't even like hearing the word..."
 
"So I've been told... I know I shouldn't but it's just that I can't tell her."
 
"Don't you trust your sister..."
 
"Sometimes." she shrugged.
 
"You two have an interesting relationship." I joked.
 
"Whatever. Well, thanks again for the lesson. Let me know the next time you're free." she waved goodbye and started to head home.
 
I smiled and made my way back to the dorm. Soon my smile faded as I started to think of what Ae-Cha said. 'A boy named Hyukjae.' Did it ever occur to Ae-Cha my name was Hyukjae. I'm pretty sure I said it to her when we first met. Unless she wasn't really paying attention. I keep forgetting she's an anti.
 
When I arrived to the dorm, it was quiet. Everyone must of been asleep. I made my way to my room till I felt like someone was staring at me. I slowly truned. Ryeowook sat quietly, not looking tired but curious.
 
"Where have you been?" he asked.
 
"Out. Under business that's none of your concern." I answered.
 
"You were out with Yuna's sister weren't you?"
 
I looked at him surpised. There was no point in arguing so I just said, "How did you know?"
 
Ryeowook POV
When Eunhyuk came home, I figured he be out because he said he had to leave straight after the fan meeting.
 
"I just knew." I answered. "Don't worry I kept your cover, Leeteuk hyung was getting on your case."
 
"He was? Oh... Komawo."
 
"No problem, I guess it makes us even for what you done for me."
 
He just nodded and said he was off to bed. But the whole reason why I stayed up was because I wanted to make sure he was out with Ae-Cha. I had figured it out a week ago when I was teaching Yuna how to sing.
 
**FLASHBACK**
I was a little shocked when Yuna asked me to teach her to sing. Me? Teach? That's kind of a lot of pressure. Even if it's just her. That means she knows I'm one of the best singers out there and I have to live up to my title. I don't want to do that. But being the nice guy I am I said I do it anyway. 
 
"I'll clear all my schedule that day whenever you're free." she said.
 
I gave a weak smile. Even though I don't want to do this, Yuna is the only other connection I have to get to Ae-Cha. I know it sounds like I'm using her, but who knows Ae-Cha better other then a close relative. No one I know.
 
It seemed Yuna was anxious to have her first lesson with me because she kept texting me asking when we were going to have it. Pretty much I just ignored the text or just said I was busy. It had only been four days since we last seen each other. Yuna continued to ask when we were going to meet. Being annoyed I gave up my free day to spend with her instead of Ae-Cha. 
 
Quietly, I tried leaving the dorm till I felt someone tap my shoulder. I quickly turned around scared out of my mind till I realized I was in panic mood for no reason because it was only Eunhyuk.
 
"Aishi! Don't do that." I told him.
 
"Where are you going?" he asked.
 
"I'm going to see... Yuna."
 
"Wae? What for?" he asked looking concerned.
 
"Well like you, she asked me a favor and I promised I do it."
 
"Leeteuk hyung isn't going to be happy once he sees you gone."
 
Wow I didn't even think about that. I've just been so busy with my own problems.  "Could you cover for me?" I pedaled.
 
"What do I get it out of it?"
 
"I'll cover for you when you sneek off. I'm sure Yuna's sister had made a deal with you as well."
 
He opened his mouth to say something but he knew I was right so he agreed to the deal. I didn't know where to meet Yuna so I called her to ask where to meet. She gave me an address and when I arrived there the place was closed. Yuna wasn't even there. So I just stood in front of the place till she did.
 
"Why did we come here? It's closed." I told her.
 
"Not for long. I have the key. See?" she held it out in front of me and opened the door. "We can come here as many times as we want so as long as I have a key."
 
"Tell me again why you want me to teach you to sing, besides me being the best singer you ever heard."
 
She paused for a moment but opened the door and said, "I have a performance coming up and my teacher expects me to sing. I used to know how but I can't anymore. And don't make me explain any further, I don't like remembering it."
 
Good enough for me. Though I wondered what made her stop. When we got inside, I simply gave Yuna a vocal warm up. She was a little embaressed to do it but made sure she did what I told her. At least she listens. I don't know what I do if she didn't.
 
It took her over two hours just to get the right pitch each time. Maybe it was was bad teaching skills. No, I'm know why I'm doing, Yuna's just not fit to be a singer, yet. After a couple more tries, she finally got all the right tones and pitches right.
"Komawo, Ryeowook-Oppa." she smiled. "You gave me the ability to sing again."
 
"Just keep working on it alright." I said to her before we waved goodbye.
 
Right when she left, I walked back to the dorm, thinking "The nightmares finally over..."
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
Since Eunhyuk went to bed, I guess it was my turn to go as well. We have schedule again all day. Nothing bad better not happen. I doubt Ae-Cha watches any shows with idols in it, but I'm still not taking any chances. 
 
I swear she's changing. We've been texting each other often lately, and she doesn't even sound like an anti anymore. Even if I just said we were still on phase one. This is causing me to like her even more. I know because I was having a little bit of jelously when I heard Eunhyuk was gone to hang out with Ae-Cha, well at least I hope it's her...
 
Ae-Cha, you are now part of me...