Chapter 10

Loving My Sister's Bias

Eunhyuk POV
The thought on going on a date was making me go into panic mode. Plus it was with an anti. That made it worse. No matter how many time Yuna told me what to do, I still felt nervous. Will her sister even accept me for who I am? Somebody help me!

 
Because I was so scared to go on my date, I waited with Ryeowook till Yuna arrived. And boy was that a mistake. Yuna didn't come till after seven, leaving me to flee. Also I was a little dazed because I couldn't stop staring at her. She looked different. I almost didn't even reconize her at first. Then I got this feeling that I wanted Yuna to choose to have dinner. But what can I do? A deals a deal.
 
Without Yuna even knowing was there, I quickly left and went to my date. I took a deep breath before entering through the doors. When I told them my name, I was then escorted to my table. There sat a girl looking at her phone with a frown. That's her...
 
She looked up at me but didn't speak for awhile. I guess she was in shock that I actually came. Or was it something else?
 
The girl then straightened up and said, "Yah! It's about time! My sister Told me you be here already. I waited for over half an hour just to meet you."
 
I took my seat. "I'm sorry for being late. You have to understand that I had something—"
 
"Just because you're part of Super junior doesn't mean I'll let it slide. You are part of that group right?"
 
"Ne. I am." I wanted to add something else but she looked like she would of killed me if I did. So instead I added, "I'm Lee Hyukjae by the way. Also known as Eunhyuk."
 
"Nam Ae-Cha. As you probably know I'm Yuna's sister..."
 
We were then silent again and before one of us good say anything again, the waiter came to take our order. After he left, Ae-Cha broke the silence.
 
"So let's just get to the point." she started. "Again as you know, I'm your group's anti. How do you plan on convincing me not to be one anymore?"
 
Now that was something I couldn't answer. In fact, I didn't even think about this. I had no plan. No strategy. Nothing. Way to think ahead, Hyukjae...
 
"Be warned." she continued. "I'm thinking about joining the anti-cafe. If that'll make things harder for you."
 
Maybe a little. I was thinking so hard on what I should do. Soon, I had came up with something.
 
"Well is there anything you'd like to know about the group first? That's actually true?" I asked. "That's if you had heard rumors of us and you actually beleived in them."
 
"I'm not stupid to fall for rumors. Though I wish some were true. But I do have somethings to ask you."
 
"Okay go on ahead."
 
"I want to start by getting to know about you first." she thought for a moment. "What's your position?"
 
I didn't hesitate to answer. "I'm the lead dancer and main rapper."
 
"Y-You dance?" she looked at me with intrest.
 
"Of course. It's what I'm known for. Wae?"
 
"Oh nothing... I acutally had a thought..." I noticed Ae-Cha blush a little.
 
Is she that shy? This isn't how I imagined this date to be at all. Still I wonder what she had in mind. "Come on Ae-Cha you can trust me. What were you thinking?"
 
"It's nothing really... Just a stupid thought that came up. Don't worry about it."
 
"Just tell me. It can't be that bad."
 
Ae-Cha took a deep breath and started to tell me the story of how she was a dancer herself in the past. I was now feeling sorry for her. I would of liked to see her skills.
 
"All because of a broken ankle, I can no longer dance. I tried going back to doing it but... I'm just not able to. My foot won't allow me to do a certain move."
 
"Is that why you're an anti? Because we're able to do something you can no longer do?" I asked.
 
"Anio I'm an anti for a different reason." she looked down and gave a sigh. Ae-Cha looked up at me again. "This was what I was thinking. And I'm not asking for it. I'm demanding it. You do what I say or I'll forever be an anti. And nothing will be able to change my mind. Got it?"
 
I quickly nodded my head. "What is it?"
 
She looked at me striaght in the eyes. "Teach me how to dance again."
 
Yuna POV
After watching my sister go off, I headed for my date. I was also a little excited. I mean, I'm finally going to meet Ryeowook face to face. Personally. I'm sure no other fan has done this, even if it was by force. Which leads me to have this feeling of guilt because I'm wasting a idol's time just so he can see a fan of his. I'm evil.
 
I entered the resturant without even thinking twice. I had to act my confident self. If I'm nervous, things won't get any better. And I'll be a crazy fan girl that Eunhyuk told me not to be. When I told them my name, Ae-Cha had texted me if Eunhyuk was coming. I replied with: He'll come. Just stay for a little bit longer. I was then escorted to my table. Along the way I felt like someone was watching me.
 
After the host left, a guy sitting down didnt even notice I was here. So I tapped him on the shoulder.
 
"Excuse me are you—" I started but gasped. When the guy slowly turned around, I just wanted to scream. "Y-You're... Y-You're."
 
"Kim Ryeowook." he finished. "If that was what you were going to say."
 
Ohmygosh!! It's actually Ryeowook. My bias. He's really here. I can't believe it. This is actually happening. Not a dream.
 
"Um if you don't mind if I ask." he started again. "Did someone come with tonight? I'm expecting—"
 
"Me." I interupted him. "You're supposed to meet me Oppa!" I covered my mouth. "Oh I'm sorry. Can I call you that? Is it okay?"
 
He looked at me as if he were disappointed. But gave a weak smile. "That's okay, I'm fine with it. Please sit."
 
I wondered if he expected someone else. He really looked like he had his hopes high or something.
 
"So you're the girl Eunhyuk has been talking about." he continued. "Thank you for giving your support and love for Super Junior."
 
This isn't how I imagined this date at all. I know I expected he was going to be polite, but not this polite. Ryeowook didn't even seem he wanted to be here, because in the tone in his voice, it seemed he was told to say that to me. 
 
"Well I try to give my support." I say trying to keep the mood alive. "I would do a better job if I could go to some of your fan meeting and concerts."
 
"How come you can't attend?" he asked looking confused.
 
"I want to go to a concert with my sister. Unfortunaltly she refuses to go with me because she hates you guys." I paused. "Some say it's stupid for me to wait but I'm doing it because I'm confident that she'll grow to liking you guys. And to go to my first concert with my sister that'll be the day..."
 
Ryeowook grabbed my hand which caused me to blush like mad. "Your a good sister. It must be hard to not be able to attend. I'm sorry for that. But I'm sure your sister will grow to like us."
I smiled. "I hope so..."
 
We continued to talk the rest of the night till it came down to the point where Ryeowook asked me why I chose him to meet tonight. It's not that I didn't want to tell him... Okay scratch that, I don't want to tell him.
 
"Yuna, there has to be a reason." he continued. "Why choose me when you were already with Hyukjae? I mean it's nice I got to meet you tonight, but why did you go through this trouble just to see me?"
 
I wasn't thinking about an answer. I was panicking. Just saying the words 'Because you're my bias and I don't like Eunhyuk that much' would just be plain rude and disrespectful. And I'm pretty sure he's going to tell his fellow member what I had said and done when they come home. Must play safe...
 
"I wanted to meet you because..." I started. "Because, I know how good a singer you are. And I was wondering...."
 
I started to mumble, even I didn't know what I just said. But I know what I was trying to.
 
"Bwoh? Yuna repeat what you said."
 
I swallowed hard, then looked striaght into his eyes. "Ryeowook-Oppa, teach me how to sing."
 

 

(A/N: this is the end of PART 1: Meeting)