Girls Girls Girls

Stuck With You!

"Omma!" I shouted.

 

"What do you want?" My mom asked me back. I was bored so i just wanted to call her name. 

 

"Nothing. Actually i want food." I told her of course it's morning i need my breakfeast.I'm a really lazy person by the time i wake up my friends are already at my house waiting for me. 

 

"MinJung! Why are you so slow? Hurry up!" SunHee said to me but since she was the younger one out of all of us i ignored her. Her personality is sort of dangerous. Don't let her hate you at first sight cause if she does she'll hate for forever. 

 

"SunHee MinJung. Hurry up. If we where late i'll blame it on you two." Aliyah looked in to my eyes and said that to me. Well i understand she's from America and her parents have reall high standards. People will hate her because she is super smart. She is top class and i'm bottom class. I hate studing. I rather use that time and go shopping or play sports. I decide not to argue or else the will be a very big issue. 

 

"Aliyah and SunHee Let's go." I said and put on my shoes and just left. That morning i almost died be."cause of hunger. Remember i haven't eat yet. It was so fuuny when my stomach growl in class. Everybody stared at me likw what the heck. Well doesn't matter it was me i was just getting attention from everybody. SunHee and Aliyah we don't have any class together besides lunch. But guess who is in my class. There called the flower boys. Minki Hyun Joong and MinWoo. They are total jerks. I really hate just sitting in my desk doing nothing. This Class is so boring. Trust me. Social Studies. 

 

"MinJung what is the most popular island in Korea here." Mrs. Anna Park asked me. I wasn't paying attention so i didn't know anything. 

 

"Is it-" Before i can finish Mrs. Anna Park cut me off. 

 

"Ms.Kang MinJung please go stand at the back and put your hands up!" It wasn't my fault i didn't know. The way she teaches is so annoying. 

 

"Yes. I'll go to the back." I said back to her. Everybody was laughing at me. They act like they never been to the back before. But this one kid was laughing REALLY loud. 

 

"Ms. Choi Dayoung please go to the back and put your hands up to." Mrs. Anna Park said to Dayoung. I hate Dayoung She tries to make me look dumb. But you know i am so i don't mind that a lot. But i was super happy and couldn't hold in my laughter so i end up laughing super loud again. Social Studies went by super slow. I was walking to my next calss but then i didn't want to go into the class room early then i saw Minki walking.

 

"Minki Minki Minki! Choi Minki!" I shouted out loud. He turn back and look at me. Then he continue walking. "Yah! Are you deaf? Minki!" He just ignored me again so i ran up to him. "Yah! Loser." I was just having fun joking around with him until his stupid fan girls started screaming. 

 

"Ahhh!!! Don't touch my oppa!Girls was just screaming right then Dayoung was coming from the stairs i pushed Minki and Minki flew onto Dayoung. I ran away like i wasn't there. But by the time i remember i was late for class. I walk to class slowly cause i was already late. Oh and Minki and Dayoung are in my next class to.  All three of us got detention. So many things happen to day but it's time to go home now so i left school. I remember i was suppose to wait for Aliyah and SunHee but i was almost home so i decide to just text them later that i forgot about them. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note:

This chapter was mainly about MinJung well she is the main. Did you have fun reading the first chapter? I'll work harder next time. Next update is i don't know when so yeah. ^_^

  -UnKnown20012