Another Usual *Boring* Day.. Not.

Love Equation

I was peacefully walking down the school hall on my way to class, but no. Someone just had to purposefully bump into me, making me drop all my precious books, ouch.

"Where ya think ya goin, lady?" Stupid Himchan and his so-called group immediately surround me like I'm their prey.

"Ya think?" I scoffed and fast-walked to my class, not sparing the poor books even a glance. I'm sure some foundation would be more than happy to supply me with some more sources of knowledge.

I slipped down to my seat and looked straight to the board, just a millisecond before the teacher came in and I smirked to realise the BAP boys not in the class yet - yes, I'm unfortunate enough -or if I use the 'popular' term, VERY LUCKY- to be in every class they attend, every single day.

And, the first subject is Math, with Ms. Jess, who loves me to the max, and is a very strict teacher.

A knock was heard on the door, which of course I locked with my spare keys - I know, weird, but I obtained access to the whole school with my own way - and a bang soon after. The whole teaching-learning activities was stopped as Ms. Jess opened the door and glared at the boys.

"Hey miss, so freaking sorry. I picked these up, so yeah, I was late." Himchan held out a bouquet of red roses which I saw him receive a few minutes ago from a shy girl. Dang.

"Thank you fine lad. To your seats, please," Miss Jess even batted her eyelashes at them. Major ew.

"Now as I told you all, tutor partners. The available tutors would be.. *blahblahblah* JaeHee *blahblah*.." Ugh. I knew it. Bummer, whatever. ".. and the students to tutor would be all of you failing this test."

Then she distributes last week's test, which I obviously aced, and I zoomed out..

 

Hmm, what should I take after this?

I'm getting my black belt in Karate soon.. say, Aikido? Yeah, sounds good.

Andd, I'm free on Mondays.. what about the French lesson mom told me last week? I'll have to sleep on that.

 

......until a tap on my shoulder woke me out.

 

"JaeHee-ah, is that okay with you?" Ms. Jess asked me and I looked around, and asked, "Um? Sorry?" "You're gonna go to his house every Saturday, 4 PM?"

"Him who?" I raised an eyebrow, totally didn't care about my obvious hint of zoning out just now. "Him-Him Himchan,"

"Him? Chan?!! EW." I frowned and immediately object, "NO. FREAKIN' NO!!!!"

"Plus 30 points if he passes the next test. Your call." She smiled victoriously at me, closing her books and walking out as the bell rang.

I looked to my right, to the most annoying smirk I've ever seen. Then the idiot raised his eyebrows as I throw my pencil which landed flat on his forehead. Damn, he didn't even flinch. Gotta practice some pencil-throwing. Okay, focus.

 

This has got to be a nightmare. Please tell me it is.