STARE // ChunJoe.

Cotton Socks

 

Maybe if Byunghun stares long and hard enough, Chanhee will understand by telepathy (because they totally have a telepathic link, he’s 100% sure of it). Also because he could never say it out loud, so if Chanhee could just get it without him having to say anything then everyone’s a winner. Maybe.

“L.Joe-hyung, you’re looking really creepy, you know?” Daniel says suddenly appearing at his side. Byunghun begins to turn at him, a glare fixed in place until he stops himself. He can’t lose the connection or it won’t work!

“Shut up, Niel,” he murmurs in reply. The singer looks hurt momentarily before he joins Changhyun over in the corner to play games.

“Byunghun-ah, we’re on stage soon, can you please concentrate?” Minsoo mumbles tiredly, like he’s said it a thousand times over and brushes past him. He’s probably going to find somewhere to nap, the hypocrite. The pink haired rapper sighs in defeat and starts affixing his mic.

When the day is done and they’re back at their dorm, Chanhee approaches Byunghun who is cooing at the dog like an old woman at a new born baby.

“Byunghun-ah,” the blonde starts, taking a seat next to the rapper on the floor. “You kept staring at me today, what is it?” So Chanhee does notice things! The shortest almost chokes as he stutters over an excuse. This is why he tried telepathy!

“N–nothing! Just... Just your... Shirt! Was wonky?” He then does that nervous goofy laugh he can’t control. God, he’s such an idiot! A quick glance at his friend tells him he doesn’t buy it.

Chanhee laughs though (at his stupidity – some friend), absently the pup. “Really, what was it?”

Damn it, Chanhee knew him too well. He was never going to be able to get out of this. Byunghun blushes as pink as his hair and hangs his head, hoping to hide himself.

“You looked... Really handsome...” He whispers to the floor, the hushed tone almost distorting the words too much.

It takes the singer a while to process what he thinks he’s heard because if Byunghun actually said —

Then, the blonde smiles with a warm chuckle and prepares to stand up. As he does so, he leans close to Byunghun and whispers ‘thank you’ and walks off, leaving Byunghun thoroughly embarrassed.

They really need to work on their telepathy.

 
 
 
 

So um yeah... Fluff ftw? Is this even fluff idek anymore man... Anyway I was gonna like write a SUPER LONG EPIC THING for this and then I wrote this and... yeah... um... Hope you liked it? I can't resist ChunJoe ok I'm sorry ;; I'll write a different pairing for the next ^^