From The Start...

From A Young Mind

Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing mentioned whatsoever (No matter how much I dream) See you at the bottom of the page                                                       

 

Zelo's POV

Who's idea had it been in the first place? It just popped up "Hey guys, let's go check out this house". Ya. Brilliant idea. I don't even know where any of them are right now, dead or hiding. The van dropped us off then the driver left us, alone, in the middle of the night. We had entered the house. On the outside it looked like a pleasant two-storey house, a little rough around the edges with the dead grass and plants and a few broken windows. But the inside. It was almost completely dark, save for the moonlight coming through the windows. We agreed to stay together once the door closed behind us, but that one noise, that thunk, had us scattering like mice. All of us, in a house I was sure we weren't alone in.

I had ran for the stairs going upstairs. Past a few opened and closed doors, stopping infront of a door part way opened.

Thunk......Thunk

I needed no other persuasion as I quickly opened the door and closed it behind me. I forced by breathing to even out before I turned to see what was in this room with me. Some help that did. I was in a small room, a closet I think. I brought my hand up infront of me and my fingers hit the bottom of a shelf. The smell is what hit me next. The smell of something decaying on one of the shelves I couldn't come in contact with. Something died in here, maybe a rat.

Thunk...Thunk...Thunk

I clamped a hand over my mouth as the footsteps got closer. I couldn't let myself get found.

Thunk...Thunk

My eyes widened. The footsteps were getting closer. I could hear my own heart beat, it was like my heart wanted me to be found. I read somewhere that fear and stress make you think the worst is coming, makes you think things that aren't actually happening. I do believe that. Like how the footsteps are coming closer, taunting me, making me think that my hidding spot has been found out when it hasn't been.

"Zelo". Or how that whispering is just a figment of my overworked, frightened, imagination. There is nothing outside the door. I'm just thinking there is....Did I just feel something breath on my neck. It was pointless to look and see if I couldn't even see my own hand infront of my face.

Thunk...Thunk

Mr. Stomp-Happy outside wasn't helping.

"Zelo". Ok. I didn't imagine that.

.................

Did it stop moving? Did it leave? Should I check? My breathing became heavier as I waited.

CREAK

That's it. I'm gone. I ripped the door open just as a shadow entered the room right next to the closet I had been hidding in.

I flew down the dark hall. Straight for the stairs. I never looked back, didn't turn to see if it was following me. I already knew the answer.

"Found you". I still didn't turn as a sickeningly creepy voice whispered from my old hidding spot. My eyes were wide as I stomped down the stairs. Forget being quiet, it already knows where I am. Past the main entrance and through a sitting room, I didn't stop. I didn't try the front door. I wasn't leaving this place without my hyungs. I need to hide, now. I ran past another sitting room but froze at the doorway, my body quivering. There, on one of the couches, is Youngjae-hyung. The moon offering just enough light. I didn't dare move closer. He just sat there, not even moving. My eyes caught the sight of a dark red stain on his clothes that wasn't there the last time I saw him, right over his heart. I felt like crying but no tears came as I stared at my hyung. Why? Why is he like this? Where are the others?

Thunk...Thunk

It was coming closer. I gave Youngjae-hyung one last look before I ran off again, this time trying to be quiet. Run. Run. Run. I passed doorways again. I didn't want to look in anymore rooms.

Where am I now? The Kitchen? Am I safe here? I doubt it. A shadow came over the side of my vision, from the kitchen table. Another familiar figure. This one with brown hair. Jongup? I had found Jongup-hyung, thank goodness. Wait. Why is he slumped over the table? Is he resting or....The moonlight brought my attention to a dark red spot over his spine. My breathing became laboured as I backed out of the room. What about the others? Another shadow passed by, but this time I ran the other way, through the first sitting room. Are the others even still alive? What should I do? Search for the others or escape on my own? I need help? The moon suddenly desided to hide behind a cloud, leaving me sightless. I felt the miniature table before I saw it. I landed on the carpeted floor with a loud bang. If it didn't know where I was before, it does now. I got up on my knees, hoping to make the distance between myself and the front door.

"You can't escape". It was right. The shadow was right infront of me. "You are the last one". The others are all gone? It raised it"s hand, holding on to a small, black thing with a handle, aiming it at my heart.

"If I'm the last one doesn't that mean I win?" my voice came out dry and whispered. The thing only chuckled as it placed the nozzle of the thing it was holding to my heart. Suddenly four more shadows joined it, standing on either side of the original.

"No one wins. Ever".

"But that's cheating". This time my voice was more steadied. I could feel the shadow smirk as it pulled the trigger it's finger was resting on.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

The End?

Not really, I plan on doing one more chapter. So, show of hands (you don't have to, its not like I can see you anyway... O.O)

Who thinks;

A) Zelo's been shot

B) He doged the bullet and is going to make a daring escape

Or

C) You don't care, I should be quiet and post the next chapter

If you do comment, tell me what you think, it just won't change how I write the next chapter

Have a good day or night

:-D