Final (Your p.o.v)

Unable to stay

++++++++++++

 

I am walking along the beach, savouring the fresh breeze. After a while, I stop my steps. I see a boy, at my age, is standing infront of me. His big-like-owl eyes are staring at me, those cute nose, those kissable pair of lips which are slightly parted. Oh my god. Why is my heart beating like this? Ignoring that, I tilt my head to the side looking at him. He notices this and smiled. He makes his way towards me. Okay, I am getting more confused.

 

"Hey~" The boy starts the conversation. I look at him and smile.

 

"Hi."

 

"I see you are in calmness and peaceful mind." Kyungsoo smiled. I nod in agreement.

 

"I can calm my mind whenever I am at the beach~" I face the beach and close my eyes back.

 

"Can we be, like, friends?" Kyungsoo ask. I hum.

 

"Of course we can." Anyway, even though we are in silent, we feel comfortable.

 

++++++++++++

 

It is been like days since our meeting. We are now close with each other. And the funny thing is our love grows as days passed by. Yes, we share the same feeling. And I just knew we are neighbour. I live at an apartment so Kyungsoo is just beside my room. Every day, every night we eat together: breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. Sometimes, we even sleep in one of our room. That is our daily life now since we met.

 

++++++++++++

 

One day, we were going somewhere. Kyungsoo was driving. We were chatting, laughing. We were so happy. We wanted to go adventuring the town. 

 

We stoped talking and just reminisce the moment of silent. We were happy that we met. We were happy that we were together. Everything was almost perfect. Almost. You know why? When we were on the road junction, the traffic light turned green and we started to continue driving. A car from other direction was speeding and got no time to hit the break. And like you guys could guess, we involed in an accident.

 

++++++++++++

 

I was standing there, looking at Kyungsoo. He was still laying in his hospital bed. He was still in a deep sleep. When will he wake up? Was it a wrong decision to adventure the town last week? I could only cried. Is it my fault? Was he gonna be okay? Kyungsoo, please wake up. You need to, Kyungsoo. You need to. I walked out and sat on the hospital seat. I even fell asleep.

 

++++++++++++

 

After weeks later, he woke up. I was so glad that he could make it. I knew he was this strong. I just knew. I never regret falling in love with him. I just could not resist him. He is way too adorable. He sat up and looked around blankly. He called my name but I could not answer him. I just have to stand there, looking at him. I just sobbed. I could still heard him calling out my name. I broke down with my palm covering my mouth to prevent me from screaming while crying. I just could not take this. I just sat there on the floor, could not face him. I just could not. I could hear the doctor entered his room. Kyungsoo asked something and the doctor just answered him. I still looked at the floor.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

 

I was startled by the scream and I immediately looked at him. He was there punching the mattress and screamed and crying. It pained my heart. It really pained me. I just bit my lip and cried silently. He kept on calling me and cried and screamed. No, I did not know he was this fragile. Yes, one thing I knew for sure, he is now blind because of the small, broken glass of the car during the accident, accidentally entered his eyes. I wish I could be there to support him. I wish I could. I saw him finding his way. He even scrunched his face trying to find his way. He could hardly walk straight. I could only sobbed. He is in difficulties and I cannot help him. What kind of a partner am I? Why can't I help him when he is in difficulties? Kyungsoo, i am useless, right? I couldn't even hold you now. I could not even talk to you now. I miss you, Kyungsoo. I really do.

 

++++++++++++

 

As days passed by, Kyungsoo, why were you not eating? Do you miss me that much? You just kept on staring blankly. Your mind was somewhere out of earth. Kyungsoo, I miss you so much. Even though I see you everyday, I still miss you. Kyungsoo, do you miss me? Please eat, please stay healthy. I might not be able to be by your side but you have to. I keep on crying, thinking about you. Maybe my eyes would dried out.

 

++++++++++

 

"Yah, where did you go?" Kyungsoo mumbled to himself.

 

"Don't you know I miss you now?"

 

"Don't you know I'm suffering now?"

 

"Why did you go?"

 

"Did you not love me anymore?" Kyungsoo kept on mumbling while tears were streaming on his handsome face. I sobbed. 

 

I am sorry. I am really sorry, Kyungsoo. I am sorry for not being able to stay. By your side. I am sorry for disappearing from you. I am sorry I have to go first. It was my fault I left you.

 

But I have to go......

 

and......

 

leave your side.

 

I'm sorry I am unable to stay.

 

++++++++++++

 

Sooooooo? How was it? Sorry if it is all like mixed up. Sorry if I fail again my angst. Anyway~ Enjoy it if you want to~ And leave a comment~ I appreciate it~ Okay, bye bye! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 EXOEXO