I Miss You

Romance from a Distance


page-divider-105.gif

 

Lying flat on your belly on the soft mattress of your bed, you softly sigh as you almost impatiently tapped on your iPhone, wondering when your boyfriend will ever reply back to the last message you sent almost two days ago. You know that he might be busy at the moment but sometimes, you just couldn’t help but miss him so much.

Sometimes even too much.

Your eyes started to feel sore and droop from staring too much at the screen and with a huff of breath, you roll onto your back and close your eyes, reliving in your mind the digital memories you and your boyfriend shared for the past year and a half.

Your relationship aren’t those typical cliché ones, though it might probably be the more you think about it. The world is quickly turning towards technology and mostly everyone is on the internet, but you think to yourself again that your relationship is special, like one of those relationships where you two were just meant for each other.

Come rain or shine, both of you stood strong and will forever stay strong, no matter how far apart you both are.

You smiled as you remembered how happy you were to find out who your boyfriend really was under that name he decided to play in the roleplay you both are still currently on. No one else knew about it but yourself and him.

You both started out seeming as just those come-and-go couples in roleplays; just “dating” for fun and to heighten your imaginations. Both of you started quite awkwardly for he suddenly confessed to you without even talking to you even once before, just a mere post of “Hello!” including a greeting of who he was roleplaying as. You replied back in the same gesture but after that, it just died out.

At the bloom of your “relationship”, you just played by the qualities of the person you roleplayed. Although the internet is good in some cases, you never know when you could be bumping into some crazy , trying to get information out of you. But as the days passed by, you slowly started to feel as if everything he told you were genuine stories then you soon started to get out of character and talk about almost anything both of your minds could think of. You soon found yourself constantly glued to your phone, waiting for his next reply and miss him so much when he’s away.

About 5 months later, he confessed to you the biggest secret of all.

At first, you thought he was just playing with you; just tricking you into thinking that he actually was the K-Pop artist under that same name he roleplayed, but a little soon after, you slowly started to believe him. He sent you little funny selcas of himself that the rest of his bandmates didn’t know about and neither did the rest of the world who adores and stalk him. He told you all kinds of things, things that he never talked about in variety shows that you’ve watched and he probably wouldn’t talk about them anyway because they were too embarrassing, even for him. And he really was the artist, the same person whose posters are all over your bedroom walls, whose picture is displayed as your phone wallpaper and whose handsome face you always daydreamed about instead of doing the day’s work.

Who knew a K-Pop artist would be roaming around the internet and roleplaying as himself, huh? And to end up having a relationship with you, no less. Plus, you were surprised that he knew English so well.

It’s definitely destiny.

Your iPhone chirped, a soft little chirp that sounded only for about a second or two. Smiling to yourself, you quickly rolled back onto your stomach and checked your notification, squealing softly at the sight of a new message from him. You quickly replied back, excited to hear what new stories he has to share to you, especially about his new song and his first comeback stage.

Him: How are you doing? I hope you didn’t miss me too much~!

You: Are you kidding?? I missed you a lot! >o< How’s your new song? And your comeback? Feeling refreshed and happy, oppa? ^w^

Him: Hahaha, I missed you, too, princess! Aww damn, our new song is awesome! And the comeback stage, as well! There’s so much I’m happy about! Have you listened to the song yet?

You: Aniyo~~~ I’m going to buy the album first :3

Him: Aish. Don’t buy it! I’ll mail you one for free! I’ll even sign it for you! And, of course, I won’t forget to let my other members sign it too! Kekeke…

You roll your eyes but smiled anyway. Your boyfriend has done this countless times before and it would take so much persuading for him to let you buy his group’s album with your own money. But this time, you just let it slip by, thinking that you could bring this up and argue about it sometime later in the night.

Your phone chirped again and you realize you haven’t replied back.

Him: Jagi… Are you still there?

You: Neh, oppa~~~ ^^v

Him: Keke, good! Cause I want to tell you something…

You: Eh? What is it??

There was a little pause as you see the little italicized message informing you that he was writing, forming his words into a sentence.

Him: I love you :)

Your heart skipped several beats and you started to smile like crazy. With a happy feeling inside of you, you typed back.

You: I love you, too~ <3

 

page-divider-105.gif

 

Author's Notes; How was that? Was that good or bad? >o< Please comment and subscribe if you like it! <3 Comments are very loved by me :'> Also, thank you for reading~!

» layout credit