Chapter 7

Just Another Crush

Chapter 7

 

 

Jongin was looking at the mansion in front of him with emotionless face. Despite about how much this place that supposed to be called home and he hates it very much, but he just needed to come back.  Today his little brother came home from the state and he missed the boy so much.

He rang the bell and waited with hands inside his jeans pockets, waiting the door to open. The door opened and he walked inside, being greeted by the maids. He greeted back and continued his way inside. When he finally inside the mansion, his eyes scanned the area. *Nothing changes.*

“Welcome home, master Jongin.” One of the maid approached him and bowed.

“Don’t need to bow, where’s my brother?” Jongin asked.

“He is in his room.”

“I see.” Jongin walked to his brother’s room immediately and opened the door when he arrived. He saw the back of his brother, scribbling something on some papers. Jongin rolled his eyes at the sight, he knew exactly what he was doing.

“Stop doing boring math equations and greet your hyung for God sake.” The latter turned around and he broke into a bright smile.

“Hyung!”

“Finally you notice me, Taemin-ah. Joy.”

“Hehehehehhee. You’re not jealous because I paid more attention in this interesting math equations right hyung?” Taemin said in teasing way. Jongin raised his eyebrow, totally didn’t want to admit it.

“Why are you such a nerd?”

“Oh come on hyung, I know you love this handsome nerd. Now, give me a hug.” Taemin opened his arms, smiling widely. Jongin gave him a small smile, approaching him and engulfed him with a warm hug.

“Did you know that I miss you hyung?” Taemin tighten the hug. Jongin smiled behind his back and patted his back gently. “Me too.”

“Aww hyung, I love you.” Taemin snuggled to Jongin’s chest.

“Now Taemin, stop the cheesy act. It’s creepy.” Jongin tried to pull away from the hug but Taemin didn’t budge.

“I won’t let go until you say you love me too~”

Jongin sighed, “I love you too.”

“I need a smile.”

Jongin smiled a bit, “I love you too.”

“More sincere and bright smile, teeth showing…”

*Annoying brat.*

Jongin finally grinned showing his perfect white teeth, “I love you too my most awesome brother in the world~ Why are you so perfect?” Jongin sighed in aw.

Taemin gave a disgust face. “What have you done to my brother?”

Jongin face palmed, totally annoyed by the younger’s annoying act. “I hate you.”

Taemin broke into a laugh and smooched Jongin’s face with kisses. “Aw, I love you too hyung!”

“Geumanae!” Jongin wiped his wet face after the kisses.

“Mian hyung~” Taemin gave him a peace sign and Jongin just sighed. “By the way hyung, let’s go somewhere.”

“Where?”

“I don’t know, you decide.”

“Why should I?”

“Because you live here longer than me, duh.”

“I’m tired, just want to stay here.”

“Aww come on hyung, I want to hang out outside with you. Pretty please?” Taemin gave him the cutest puppy eyes he could manage while doing aegyo. Kai sighed in defeat. *Damn you Kim Taemin, why do you have to be so cute?*

“Let’s go.” Taemin beamed in victory.

~~~

Taemin was dragging Jongin inside the arcade and stopped in front of game likes dance revolution called pump. Taemin turned to his hyung and grinned, his eyes sparkled.

“Let’s compete.”

“Like you can beat me.” Jongin smirked.

“Ha, you know I dance really good too hyung.”

“Just wait and see.” Jongin shrugged his shoulders and got on the machine. Taemin swiped the card and waited for a while. After it finally worked, Taemin followed Jongin and stood at the other side, grinning at his brother.

“What song?” Jongin asked.

“Anything you like hyung.”

Jongin went through some songs and stopped at Fur Elise, he chose the hard one and Taemin followed.

“Don’t regret it to choose that level Taemin.”

“Don’t underestimate me hyung.”

Jongin smiled and his body started to move when the song started so did Taemin. Their body, especially legs moved so fast. But they didn’t play like the usual people, they actually danced too. People that were passing by stopped and it got crowded, watching the two amazing brothers compete with each other.

“Is that Jongin…?” Baekhyun’s eyes stopped at the sight of the tan boy, he went to the mall to buy some clothes when he saw the crowd of people at the arcade, being the curious guy he was he approached the crowd and surprised to see Jongin danced so amazingly with the stranger beside him. But he swear that strangers could be Jongin’s twin, because they look alike.

Baekhyun just watched both of them in amusement, they continued to third round and when they finished the crowd were whooing and clapping their hands, totally impressed by the two guys.

“See hyung, we got the same score.” Taemin tried to catch his breath and wiped his sweats on his forehead.

Jongin smirked, “You’re not so bad after all then…” Jongin’s eyes widened when his eyes stopped at Baekhyun. “What are you doing here?”

The crowd already went away and Jongin got off the machine so did Taemin and now he saw Baekhyun in front of them.

“Just do some shopping hehehe….” Baekhyun scratched his neck.

“Who is this hyung?” Taemin looked at Baekhyun in interest.

“Someone from my school.”

“Hi, I’m Jongin hyung’s little brother. I’m Kim Taemin.” Taemin gave him his hand and Baekhyun shook it while smiling.

“Byun Baekhyun.”

“So, you’re a friend of my brother. I’m sure he got you into a lot of troubles, I apologize on my brother behalf.” Taemin bowed made Jongin smacked his head in annoyance.

“Ouch hyung!” Baekhyun stared at the two sibling in amusement. They were interesting, totally different from each other, even though their face totally almost the same. “By the way, Baekhyun-hyung. If you’re fine with me calling you that. Oh well, you should hang out with us!”

“What?” Baekhyun and Jongin said at the same time.

“You heard me, let’s have some fun together. Now hyung, accompany me to buy some new clothes.” Taemin dragged both of them, ignoring the protests came from his brother.

Updated again xD

And I decided to put Taemin as Kai's lil bro. Is he cute or what?

kekekek~ next chapter will be baekai and a little bit of krisyeol.

comments~ <3