Sincerely

Sincerely One-Shot [Stupid Class Sequel]

 

"So this is the dream place you would bring a girl?" You roll your eyes at Kris, he just shrug and sit down on his bed "You should come here and sit" you shake your head and settle for his computer chair "I don't know you well, you could plan to me" your statement make him burst out laughing. "I'm not that kind of person".
 
Kris turn on the tv and the DVD player "Lets watch a movie, maybe Twilight? Don't you girls love that movie?" You huff at Kris's logic "Your definitely a player, you seem to know about girls" Kris smirk and shake his head "If you still think I'm a player then why did you give me a chance" you stood up, ready to leave. You know that good-looking guys like him are players but you still let him bring you to his house, "What was I thinking! Kris don't ever talk to me again!" You walk out the door.
 
Kris follow you and grab your arm, tightly "It hurt! Let go" you whine in pain "No!" He back hug you "Sarang, I just met you but I really do feel attract to you for what reason, I don't know" you stop trying to get out of his hold "I just want to be close to you, I don't want anyone to steal you away from me" you sigh, "Couldn't you find a romantic way to approach to me without making me think that you're a player?" You ask, you do feel attract to Kris too but he give off the player feel.
 
"I am a player..well used to be but I'll stop for you" he could be lying, you thought "I don't trust you" you remove his hands from you "Please Sarang, please trust me, I never feel this much need to kiss or hold a girl before. You have that effect on me" you blush but you won't admit that you like him yet.
 
"Let's go back in your room and watch Twilight" you walk pass him in to his room, in the corner of your eyes you can see that he is smiling. "SaRang sit with me on my bed" he point you to his bed and he went to turn the movie on. "If I didn't know any better, it seem that you also like Twilight even though you are a boy" you tease the boy "Excuse me. Do I look like I would want to watch vampire sparkle" you laugh at his response.
 
Your head is resting comfortably on Kris's shoulder and he rest his head on your head, He fell asleep while you watch this movie alone "Kris, maybe I'll say yes if you ask me to be your girlfriend" you murmur to yourself but the 'sleeping' boy heard it too "Then should I ask you out now?" You jump from your position and push Kris head away. "Yah!! You , you weren't sleeping?!" He laugh at your frighten face.
 
"Why would I sleep when I'm spending my time with you" he push you legs flat on the bed and he rest his head on your lap, "Sarang-ah, would you go out with me?" Kris ask, staring up at your face but only to be cover by your hands "Ew don't look at me from that angle, I look fat" Kris laugh and remove your hands"You do look fat from down here now that you mention it, but hurry up and answer my question".
 
"Yes ill go out with you, only if you remove your god damn heavy head from my lap!" Kris did what you said and mess with your hair "Sarang I'm glad that the school started because I got to meet you" he smile and kiss you on the forehead "With you, I want to take this relationship seriously and slowly" you can't stand that he only kiss you on the forehead, you move closer to Kris and land a kiss on his lips "Kris, I don't like relationship with little skinship" Kris smirk "Same here, I was holding back for you" he passionately kiss you.