Chapter 1 and Final Chapter ^^

EunHae Oneshot

 

 
the sun light shone through the window and into the room.It tickeled Hyukkies and he twitched cute his eyebrows. Short after that his fluttred open and he found himself in the emberance of his Lover.He snuggled closer to his boyfriend and kissed his boyfriend on the forehead. He was a bit shocked as Hand suddenly carsed his head."Hae are you awake ?" he asked , his eyes were close." yes I am honey!" Hae said planted a kiss on his lovers soft lips. Hyuk giggeld and snuggled a bit closer. " What do you want to do today Fishy ?" he asked playfully and looked up in his boyfriends handsome Face." Do you want to go shopping ?" Hyuk´s eyes sparkled. He loved shopping."Ofcourse" He replied Happily and pulled himself out of the warm embarance."yah,hyuk were are you going ?" Donghae raised his eyebrow. "I´m just taking a shower... you can come in too if you want!" he winked at his yobeo and went into the bathroom.Shortly after that the shower was . A few secs later donghae slipped into the Bathroom.He opend the Cabin and hugged his Boy from Behind. Hyuk giggled. "So you came ?" Donghae burried his face in his monkeys crook and nodded his head."good Boy " Eunhyuk giggled and patted his Lovers Head. " Mind if I help you?" Hae grapped the Shower gel and put a good amount of it in his Hands , and started massaging his lovers Body And Hair."HaeThat tickels " Hyukkie giggled."Now it´s your turn" Eunhyuk smiled. And went to Massaging His Lovers Body."Thanks Hyukkie" Donghae said a planted a Kiss on Lovers Lips.Short after that the two went out of the Shower and dresses them selves. "Hae,what do you want to eat ?"Hyuk asked as he put on his Apron. "Pankcakes"Hae repiled.Hyuk Strugeled to get the Pancake mix out of the High cupboard.Hae let out a sigh and slipped his arm around Hyuk´s slim waist."Do you put it there ?" Hyuk teased. "....No i did not " Hae blushed madly and went out to grab they´re Mail. As he stepped inside he smelled the wonderfullness of his pancakes."Here eat" Hyuk smiled. After they ate the couple drove to the Mall.Hyuk took a nap during the Drive. Donghae shook his body "Hyukkie Were Here" He said. Hyuk´s eyes fluttered open. He grabbed tightly his Lovers Hand and went with Him in the Big Mall. "Hyukkie What do you want ?" "Can we buy couple things ?"He replied and went straight in to a cute looking shop. Hae sight and went after Him.The two were used to the ugly stares of people.So the two continued the´re Shopping trip and bought a lot of Couple Thing ^^"Hae i´m tired " Hyuk whined. "Can we go Home ?" He gave his lover the Puppy eyes. "...Okay Hyukkie, Let´s Go " He replied. They stepped out of the Mall and it began to Rain really strong. "Hae were is our Car ?" Hyuk whined. "There " Hae said annoyed and the two ran to theyre Car and went in. "Hae do you want to shower with me a second Time ? Hyuk said and looked down to his completly wet clothes. Hae smiled. "Ofcourse my little Monkey". They arrived at the´re House and went straight to the Bathroom... After that the two of them changed into there pyijamas and went into the´re Bedroom.The snuggled themselves in the Bedsheets."Hyukkie are still awake ?" "mhm..." Hyukkie closed his eyes and snuggled him self into Donghae´s Arms. Shortly after that the two ofthem fell asleep.