I think I get it...

Pokemons Love Story

Yoo~!! HERE IS IT!! :DD this Almighty chapter will surely please you !! :DD well, I hope so ^o^ 

Enjoy it~!! :DD

 


 

Moon-ah P.O.V :

Why are they so long ? Omg~ I'm worrying to death…  the boys were in dance fight or I don't know what they called it… How can they be so energetic?

Oh Lord! … The door finally opened… Yoseob and Zaineb showed up…both f them were crying like babies…==.== … what's going on here?

  • Oh my poor Oppa… How could...?! How could a fan send you such a pearl without knowing your size?! How can she call herself a fan? If I was you I'd revenge!. Sobbed Zaineb.
  • I know… It's too horrible! That's totally a heart torture! I bet she's an anti-fan! Wanting to make my life a real nightmare! But what Am I able to do? Silence may be sometimes the best way to face troubles! He cried.

Everybody looked at them emmm… how would I say it…. Like this => =.=" …. What the hell are they talking about…? And Isn't Zaineb mad at me...? Was she trying to hid it by fooling with Yoseob? I don't think so, He was as worried as I was.

Then suddenly, She raised her eyebrow at me … and turned away totally ignoring me… She still was mad at me. Yoseob looked at her then shook her shoulder whispering something… I came closer to her and looked at her with wet eyes… She looked at me with a painful gaze and run into me for a hug… I was a little surprised at first but I ended up by hugging her back and whispered:

  • I'm sorry dear, I'm really sorry...
  • It's okay… She murmured …

We hugged for a long time… when we brock it she looked at me with her bulging eyes..

  • Still mad at me? I asked her taking her face between my hands softly.
  • Just a little bit… She smiled.

I smiled warmly back.

Taemin was standing next to me, he looked at her:

  • What about me? Am I going to loose a precious fan ? He made an aegyo.
  • Never Oppa~ She giggled .
  • Come over here you~ . He opened his arm waiting for a hug.

She smiled and run into his arms.

  • I'm sorry for disappointing you.. He murmured playing with her hair.

She just smiled blushing as hell.

Seeing her eyes, I could guess that she was not that mad anymore. I felt totally relived…

_________________________________________________

 

Rabeb's P.O.V:

 

What just happened to me? Am I supposed to believe it? Am I supposed to take it as a dream or as a nightmare? Did… Did he … just … KISSED ME?!!! OH HOLLY MOTHER OF COW!! I'm over happy~!! I'm over furious!!! ….. That was so Kyyaaaa~ !!! That was so horrible !! …… Which opinion have I to choose? The pissed off attitude , or the full happiness one? OH HOLLY SHT! I'M TOO CONFUSED!!

Being kissed by the guy that I always dreamt of must be the most happy even in all my life!! …. But…. Why did he do it? He never showed any act of love or even a crush toward me .. I mean… when someone kiss an other , that because ….. DOES HE LIKE ME? OMG! …. Wait, wait, wait, … for him I was just a fan, and I told him that I liked him …( in an ALMIGHTY WAY! ) YOU DON'T REMEBER?! OH GOD!! What losers !! =o=" ==>

                                ~Flash back~   

 

  • When did you start being an Almighty? I mean.. You're so good at it! I'm quite impressed sometimes.
  • To be honest, since I've known you.. I was a big fan of you ! <==== See?!!
  • Jjinja ? I was surprised. Euuhh.. You 'was' a big fan…? You're not a fan anymore?
  • I'm more fan of the Kim Ki bum now! <=== Oh my God! Touché~!!
  • Oh really? It's an honor!
  • Oh yes it is!

 

 

 

~End of Flash back~

 

See?!! He even said that it was an honor for him… but does he kiss any fan who confess to him?  That's horrible !! .. To be honest, I regret letting him kiss me.. I mean, I don't even know if he likes me or not, plus…. IT WAS MY FREAKING FIRST KISS TT________TT … But! Oh yeah BUT! I'm rolling on the floor because I got it from my Key~... In the same time.. I'm feeling ing bad… I just ruined the famous JONGKEY! The best love story I ever knew~!! I admired it so badly… Oh God! I'm gonna kill myself! .. BUT NO!! Still there's a BIG possibility that Key fell for me~!! … Do you guys think so? =v=p … emmm…

WHO WON'T FALL FOR AN ALMIGHTY LIKE ME? HIEN?!! NO ONE! EVEN THE BIGEST ALMIGHTIES !!

And YEAH! Even the Almighty SCIENTIFIC BOOK says so ! U.u so no one can deny it !

 

After the party, they all went home. After cleaning up the house and … WASHING THE DISHES *O*….. It was time for bed, Moon-ah and Zaineb slept together tonight, It seems that I missed something important, something must be happened between those two daughter and Mom, even Rihab didn't know a lot about that, she just told me that Yoseob saw Zaineb crying or I don't know what…. I was too sleepy to listen to the whole story.. As soon as she started, I fell asleep. My too personalities passed all the night fighting in my mind.

 

Next day, It was Sunday, we woke up at 10am, we were all tired. We helped Mrs. Kim with chores and then we decided to hang out. WE'RE IN SEOUL BABY~!!!

The city is really awesome~ Moon-ah was our guide… I PERSONNELLY CLAM FOR AN OTHER ONE ! We almost get lose! WTF? =____=" When she tried to translate us something.. She needed about half an hour to translate it for herself!

 

 

We got into a big mall…. It was so clean … it was so bright.. It was so amazing… it was beautiful… it was so high.. That was SO PERFECT *O* I thought i was in Dubai ! But it's better !! I was drooling in front of all those Kpop Idols' Posters and ads… That's the perfect heaven in earth!

 

Moon-ah was drooling with Zaineb in front of the sneakers' shops, Rihab and Jun-ho were… euuh.. Where are they?....

Whatever… I looked around… I remembers what happen yesterday...I touched my lips… he said that he was sorry… he didn't mean kissing me?

Lost in my thoughts…. I had the urgent to pee… I told Moon-ah and Zaineb that I'll be back soon , but they didn't even mind me…

I headed to the W.C… euuhh… I have a question… WHERE THE HELL IS IT ? I can't even speak korean, I just know the bases. I looked around hoping I can find any foreigner… there was any.. Oh !! I HAVE TO PEE NOW!

I asked some people in English.. They didn't get any world .. OH HOLLY !! I jumped running ( if you see what I mean =__= ) all the hall looking for any sign of rest room… IN VAIN!! OH !!! AH GOD!! WHAT WAS THAT?!!! "W.C" ENFIN~!!! TROUVE!

I run toward it, there was two doors in front of me, a W.C for women and an other for man …. I aimed for the first.. Suddenly, a guy got out of the other…  THAT WAS KEY!!!!  He blinked seeing me her. So do I .. I totally froze in my place… I was dying under my skin… I HAVE TO PEE!!!

  • Oh! Hi~ He blinked surprised then blushed a little.
  • H..Hi..HI…I struggled with wet eyes. Hold On, just one second. I commented and ran to the W.C. I left him lost there … He didn't get what was going on.

 

 

I relaxed then washed my hands softly. He was waiting for me there. I joined him embarrassed.

  • Sorry for the late.. I had to… whatever… I murmured.
  • It's okay… What are you doing here? He asked smiling.
  • I came with the girls… they are .. Euhh.. Somewhere.., I looked around.. ( I'M LOST) ,What about you? I asked.
  • Just shopping… Let's find them together then. He said nervously.

I just nodded pissed off… After what happened yesterday, was couldn't speak with each other like usual… both of us were embarrassed and nervous. I REALLY HATE THIS!! I want the old Almighty atmosphere !!!

 

We got into the elevator, I don't know how, but I just noticed that I was in the 5th floor! When I needs to pee, trust me, loose his mind!

We were silence, I hated that too… but he suddenly broke this damn silence.

  • About yesterday.. You know… He murmured nervously looking at the elevator's floor.
  • It's okay.. Let's just forget about It. I said quickly.

I wanted to cry… I didn't want to hear it from him.. I didn't want to look stupid in his eyes. The best thing to do, is to forget about that damn memory and become the best Almighty friends ever… that's totally better than loosing him.

 

 

  • But… I don't want to… He murmured embarrassed.   
  • HIEN? I blinked crimson.
  • I…. How to say it… ah … He said messing his hair, I… I meant it… I mean… aishh… CAN YOU JUST GET IT?! He yelled pissed off looking at me.

I was totally paralyzed in my place looking at him in an unbelief. WAS HE…?? DID HE JUST…? COULD IT BE HE…? WHAT IF HE….?

HE WANT ME TO GET ...THAT? …. HELL GET WHAT?!! Aishhh !! I'm becoming like that babusha!! DAMN.

I was lost, totally lost. He looked at me pissed off:

  • I Though an Almighty like you would know it at the first time. OH ! Gonna explain it for you!

He suddenly put his hands on my face and stuck his lips on mine softly. DAMN WHAT THE LHZLKH?CZKRSXHNC?RP??!!!! His eyes met mine… He was looking at me with such a gaze… a gaze which made me feel fireworks in my heart. My heart.. I SWARE IT'S GOING TO GET OUT OF MY CHEST!!  That's what he wanted me to get..? …. I think I get it.

He slowly moved his hand and face away of mine, I was still paralyzed, I didn't know what to do or what to say! !! I've always had this scene in my dreams and now, I'm totally acting like a loser! ! He looked away of embarrassment ..  I could feel the nervous atmosphere around him… Then the elevator's door opened. He quickly get t out, but I caught his hand. He turned to me in surprise.

  • Wait for me.. I think I get it. I smiled shyly but ALMIGHTILY too .

As heard that…. He made a smile I never saw before.