Happy Birthday

Pokemons Love Story

 

Warning! Kiss scenes !! :PP If you're too innocent .. don't read !! xD

 

EDITE: sorry for all this grammatical and spelling mistakes >,< when I write I jump from an idea to an other without even looking to what I wrote or what's missing!! x// I'm a big disaster!!! plus , I have reviewing~ =__=" but I check it after posting :P

Hop you liked this Chapter !! :DDD please do comments !! :DD Love you guys~ 

 


 

 

Jonghyun P.O.V:

 

SEE!!!! HE WAS BLAMING ME LAST TIME FOR SHOWING MY CHEST AND NOW HE'S DOING IT IN PORPUSE !!!! WHAT A PLAY BOY!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU~!!!!! THAT'S THE REAL TAEMIN WHO'S SHOWING UP~!!! Forget about the innocent and pure one!! Falling in love made of him such a ert!! Bwahahahhahahhaha~!!! He's learning freaking fast!!! *Feeling like a good teacher hyung*

OH MY GOD~!!! And I LOVE ZAINEB !!!!!! xDDD HAHAHAHAHAH~!!! SHE'S SUCH A !!! If you saw here drooling like a fountain, you'd think she's Sponge Bob's snail.. Drooling everywhere xDDD!!!! Cute~!!! Rihab was struggling to stop her with all the manners , but in vain…!!

Zaineb + necked skin = FLOOD!   

 

 

Key as usual, bursted out laughing .. But this time, not alone… Rabeb did so !! Both of them were rolling on the floor bursting out of laugh! Those two should seriously date one day! =__=" I never saw a couple as devil as them….

 

Onew called us, it was late and we had to fix everything we bought before their arrival… We took the bags that we hid and we closed the door behind us.

 

Nobody's P.O.V:

 

When Taemin opened the bathroom's door, he looked around "Already gone?" He said in his mind… His hair was wet and had a towel on it.. He got into his room and found Moon-ah preparing her copybooks and exercises. She turned to him:

  • You're done?... Good, let's start.
  • Don't want to study now~ He complained like a kid.
  • So why didn't you let me to go with the guys? Hein? She was totally pissed off.
  • Well… because… emmm… I just wanted to be alone with you.. He finally found an excuse.
  • YAH!! You really have to clean your dirty mind! Use Ditole !! She glared at him.
  • Okay.. Okay… calm down!... He tried calming his temper.
  • Anyway, since I have the lessons with me.. Let's just study… It's better than fighting. She finally calmed down.

He nodded pissed off, he totally knew that if he refused she'll .... Let's just not think about it .. It's too horrible!

She started explaining the lesson for him.. But he didn't even gave a damn to what she was saying .. He was playing with the pencil, drawing hearts everywhere in her copybook or just star at her...everything except listening!

  • YAH!!!! Are you going to focus or not? She was really pissed off.
  • I'm focusing..! He lied.
  • Oh really? So can you explain me why my copybook is full of hearts -you at drawing by the way- and, if I have something on my face, just don't mind it
  • Okay.. Okay… Gonna focus this time.. Sorry.. He just pulled faces.
  • Oh God! I don't really know how you get the 2nd position in the class! She stared at him in unbelief.
  • Because I'm a Genius! He said proudly.
  • Okay, Mr.Genius … can you tell me how to answer to this question?
  • Sure! Take notes !!! He pulled his tongue at her.

He finally started working…

After one hour , they already finished everything. Taemin got a message from his hyung telling him that everything is ready.

  • We're done!! He jumped from the chair.
  • Yeah, Have to go home.
  • What a waist… He murmured.
  • What..?!
  • Being alone with you in the dorm without trying any thing… aishhh..
  • YAH… She yelled at him.

But he pulled her to the wall suddenly.

  • Yah ! If you dare!!! She threatened his.
  • Dare what? It's you who have a dirty mind! Aigoo~… he laughed at her.
  • You're such a ert!! She hit his chest.
  • I'm not a ert! Look at your face, you're totally crimson! .. What a shame! I know that you want me to do something..
  • YAH!!! I'm gonna kick your you Wobbufet!
  • Same temper as Charizard! Ah.. Forget! You're Charizard!
  • Let go, have to go home…
  • No.. I want a hug before.
  • Have I ever told you that you're a freaking ert?
  • Yes you did !!!
  • Okay, let go..!!!
  • You know that I'm more stubborn than you so don't try to skip it. Just do it and you're free!!

She totally knew that , she was more than pissed off… but she gave up, cause as he said, a part of her want it too, She hugged him quick and he let her go..

  • Good girl ! He commented.

She didn't replayed, just glared to him with a furious scaring look.

She picked her things and they left the dorm.

 

They got out of the taxi, they were in front of the building.

Taemin noticed a guy standing in front of the building.. He looked familiar.. "Is this Jaejoong Hyung? What is he doing here?"

When the guy looked in their position he jumped and run to them over happy yelling: "Moon-ah ya~!!!!"

As soon as she raised her head to see who was calling for her, he attacked her! Yeah!! Attacked her! Not hug her or run into her! He totally attacked her. Which made them fall in each other!

Taemin was unbelieving his eyes! He was shocked as hell, He was Mad! NO ! FURIOUS! He pulled the guy and get him away from his girlfriend.

  • Who the hell do you thing you are doing this to my girl?!! Hein?! He yelled madly at the guy.

The guy didn't stop smiling and laughing. He was happy and no one could change his mood, even Taemin's madness.

  • Hohoho~ so You got a boyfriend? The guy asked Moon-ah .
  • Yeah Oppa~ She answered smiling.

"Oppa ?!?! WHAT THE IN' HELL?!?!" Taemin was totally lost and angry! Who was that guy? Why Moon-ah is smiling to him? What the heck is going on here?!! All  these questions were torturing him.

The guy put his hand on Taemin's head and smiled.

  • You're a good boy! You should protect your girl like this! Good job! Ahhh.. Wait a second.. I saw your face somewhere!.. Aren't you Lee Taemin from the same band as Key ? SHINee..?                                                                                                                                                 
  • Ne Oppa~ They are from the same band.
  • Aigoo~!! You're dating celebrities now !!! What a girl ! You've grow up well! He .

The guy knew who he was, his korean accent was weird and he seems to know Moon-ah for a long time. Who was that guy..?  Taemin was totally lost about that!

Seeing the expression on her boyfriend's face, Moon-ah decides to explain everything for him.

  • Don't be that mad! He's my Oppa~ Jun-Ho, He lives in France.
  • WHAT?! YOU HAVE A REAL OPPA?!! Taemin was shocked.
  • Yupe~ She never talked about me? Jun-ho made and aegyo of sadness…
  • It's not like that Oppa~  She hugged him again.

Taemin fell embarrassed and shy .. He just yelled and screamed on his girl's bro ! He bowed 90° and excused for his act.

Jun-ho laughed and put his hand on his shoulder telling him that it was okay, and that's what he should have done. Taemin ended up by smiling and thanking him. He looked at Moon-ah , she was totally in heaven… "She seems to miss him a lot" Thought Taemin in his mind. Looking closer to the guy.. He was totally alike Jaejoong…

 

Getting into the elevator Jun-ho get closer to Taemin and whispered:

  • Hey! Did you kiss?

Taemin turned crimson and froze of shame. He just shook his head.

  • Aww~ When you'll do it, tell me if she's a good kisser or not! He wicked to Taemin.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!  why does he matter if she's a good kisser or not? =_______________="  … this guy is weird"! That's what Taemin was saying in his mind.

  • Ah right! I know about the surprise! He whispered again.

Taemin nodded and smiled. He prepared everything for today, his plan was totally perfect. He was praying for the good luck.

The elevator's door opened and they headed to the apartment door. As soon as they rang the bell …..

 

"SUURRRPPRRIIISEEEEE~~ !!!!!!" everybody screamed when the door opened. Moon-ah was in front of them, shocked, lost, She looked behind her thinking that it was a surprise for Jun-ho or Taemin, but it doesn't seems so… everybody looked at her happy and smiling. "What's going on?" She thought. She get into the house and looked around. All the living room was decorated, BEAST, f(x) , Pil Suk and SHINee was there… but for what?

  • Happy birthday to you~ They sang

Then she bursted out laughing. She was rolling on the floor laughing like crazy. Everybody looked at her lost.. What the heck with her?

She tried to stop her laugh and said:

  • My birthday is not today!! It's tomorrow!! .

Everybody turned to Key glaring and wanting an explanation. He pancaked and added:

  • But! Isn't it Jun 15th???
  • Yeah . She nodded.
  • And today is Jun 15th! He raised his phone.

Ki Kwang took the phone from his hands and checked the date and then he bursted out laughing .

  • And we're in 2011 not 2010!! He giggled out of breath.
  • WHAT?!! Let me see that! OH MY GOODNESS!!

Everybody started laughing, except Moon-ah … she started crying… She was crying from happiness. Everybody came and hugged her. Taemin was shaking her shoulder to make her stop. And then Rihab screamed:

  • JAEJOONG OPPA?!??! She noticed Jun-ho behind Moon-ah and froze in her place unbelieving her eyes… He looked quite different but her mind told her that he was the real Jaejoong. He looked at her and smiled, which made her faint and blush crimson… Mon-ah and the others were shocked! It's the first time they see her reacting like this … where's the wise and calm Omma?

Everybody looked at him then Key jumped on him and hugged him:

  • Oh my God!! Hyung !!! You changed a lot!!! How are you ?!! We miss you!!
  • Oh Son! How are you? I miss you so much. Mrs. Kim hugged him to tears.

Mr. Kim did the same. They missed their son so much.

All that time Rihab was still frozen in her place, unable to make any move. He came closer to her.

  • Don't panic, I'm not Jaejoong, I'm Jun-ho~ Nice to know you. He bowed.

She bowed 90° and shyly.

  • I'm sorry for that, I'm Rihab, Moon-ah's friend .. She told me a lot about you, but she never told me that you looked like him. She giggled.

He smiled to her and they kept talking.

Suddenly, it was dark, Key turned the lights off. Ki Kwang was handing the cake with lighted candles on it..

  • From now on, you're born Jun 14th , not the 15th , okay? He winked to her. She smiled happily and everybody started singing the happy birthday song.

Then she blew all the candles and then Taemin get closer to the Ki Kwang ..

  • Can I be honored tonight? He asked like a gentleman.
  • Of course! Enjoy it! Winked Ki Kwang giving him the cake.

When he took it he glared at Moon-ah and whispered:

  • Time for a revenge!

And SPLASH!!!! She had cream with some pieces of fresh fruits on her face. She was shocked but couldn't stop giggling. Everybody laughed at her face . Taemin got some cream from her face and tasted it:

  • emmm… don't worry.. It's good ! Even for skin!!
  • Yah!! She laughed at him.

She cleaned her face and everybody started giving her awesome gifts. Minho get for her Chopper's Hat and told her that with that it, she'll become the greatest doctor in all this world. She also get a pair of Sponge Bob sneakers from Ki Kwang , Couple t-shirts from Key, Headphones from Jonghyun ..ect..

She was totally in heaven.. She didn't stop bowing and thanking them for all the presents and all what they did for her… She never knew that, her friends and brother would come from the other part of the earth just for her birthday, that all her friends cared so much about her. The music was on. Everybody started dancing like crazy.  Mr. and Mrs. Kim decided to hang out letting them having fun all together freely.

  • Rihab dear, I rely on only you, Don't let them break anything.
  • Don't worry Mrs. Kim !! I won't disappoint you.

 

 

When they left, Taemin held Moon-ah hand and drag her out of the house.

  • Where are you dragging me? She asked.
  • On the top roof, have something for you..

She just followed him peacefully. When they get there… the view was awesome, they could see the beautiful view of Seoul at night.

  • Look over there. He pointed a high building not far from their place. There was big advertising screen on it.
  • What's with it? She asked.
  • Look carefully. He smiled.

She looked closed and suddenly she put her hand on in unbelief…  On the screen we could read: "Wobbufet loves his Charizard! MOON-AH SARAENGHAE~!!"

She turned to Taemin with wet eyes.

  • Y..You...did this ?
  • Of course! Do you think there's new kind of shampoo called 'Wobbufet loves his Charizard'? He winked to her.
  • Omg… Taemin .. Thank you so much! She almost cried.
  • Wait~!! It's not finished. He took from his pocked a necklace and put it on her neck.
  • What's this… She blushed.
  • You gave me one , I'm giving you yours. He said smiling.

She took it between her fingers; that was a cute mushroom in the form of a heart . That was beautiful.

  • That's so cute~ Thank you Taemin.. She smiled warmly.

Suddenly he get closer. His face was really close to hers. She panicked and her heart started pouting like a crazy. He was getting closer and closer… She decided to close her eyes waiting for what he was trying to do. But there was nothing. She opened her eyes and saw him laughing at her .

  • YAH! Don't do that again! She yelled embarrassed.
  • I knew that you was a ert too! He laughed.
  • Aiishh!!! I hate you !!! She yelled at him crimson.

Suddenly, he stuck his lips on hers. She blinked of surprises. Their eyes were looking at each other warmly. They ended up closing them and She kissed him back.

When he let her, he whispered in her ear :

  • I love you . And he took her in a hug.

She hugged him back:

  • Love you too.
  • I'm not going to let you love anyone beside me, I'll be your man for ever and you'll be my girl whatever will happen. Just promise me something.. Promise me that we'll be always together.
  • I promise you .. Oppa.

When he heard her saying 'Oppa' he was about to cry and hugged her tighter.

They were feeling the full happiness together , in each other's arm.. But what they didn't know .. Is that there was someone who followed them and saw everything… they didn't know that Zaineb was looking at them in shock. 

 

Key P.O.V:

 

Everybody was having fun all the night… Ki Kwang hyung noticed that our loving couple was messing. They must having fun some where ALONE !! *dirty* Bwhahahahhah~!!!

All the house was in a freaking mess, Rihab was cleaning the living room, Rabeb went to wash to dishes. I followed her.

  • MR. K.E.Y ? What are you doing here ? She asked when she noticed me.
  • I was wondering if you needed any help.. I'm a volunteer! I smiled.
  • Okay, then! An Almighty help is always welcomed. She smiled back.

We started washing the dirty dishes…

  • Emm.. Can I ask you something? I asked.
  • Yeah, what's it?
  • When did you start being an Almighty? I mean.. You're so good at it! I'm quite impressed sometimes. I confessed.
  • To be honest, since I've known you.. I was a big fan of you !
  • Jjinja ? I was surprised. Euuhh.. You 'was' a big fan…? You're not a fan anymore?
  • I'm more fan of the Kim Ki bum now! She smiled Almightily.  
  • Oh really? It's an honor! I laughed.
  • Oh yes it is!

We started laughing till… I don't know how it started but it turned to a bubble fight. We started throwing bubbles and watering each other.

But suddenly she slipped and I slipped right over her. Both of our body went onto the floor..

"Aawwww~.." She groaned softly.

 

When she opened her eyes, she found me just in front of her staring at her, our faces were so close that I couldn't have seen anything but her… My sudden desire to kiss her suddenly took over me, I tried to not , but I couldn't. I just leaned my lips closer and closer to hers. Her eyes were blinking in surprise.. When my lips landed into hers, she closed her eyes and let me do what I'm wanting to. I released for a moment and let her breath for a second and then continued kissing her deeply until we heard the sound of a throat being cleared. We jumped of surprise and stood up.

We saw Jonghyun shocked to tears and Doojun laughing hardly. That was totally embarrassing.

  • Y...Youu….YOU CHEATED ON ME !! Said Jonghyun in tears.
  • Aigoo…  go get a room! Teased Doojun.  
  • I hate you ~!!! Our JongKy is over!! I'm not going to eat the "KeyBeb" (Kebeb) anymore! Said Jonghyun pointing us.
  • Ah!! Before you go, doing you know what, finish washing the dishes and cleaning all this mess that you did. 

And they left, Jonghyun crying and Doojun laughing.

 

We looked at each other and blushed.

  • Sorry.. It's all what I could say..

DAMN! What's happening to me?!!