Tutoring Lesson!

Pokemons Love Story

 

Hello~!! :DD 

Sorry for the late ~ ... TToTT school !! >< ... any ways guys, if you have any suggestions or anything , just msg me~~ ^o^ 

Enjoy this chap !! :D



 

 

Moon-ah P.O.V:

OH HOLY MOTHER OF COW!!!

I SAW Ki Kwang-sshii for REAL !!! :DDD

I can't still believe it !! I saw ALL of them !! I even SANG with them !! I'm freakily jumping and dancing in m mind right now !!

 

~Flash back~

 

After the end of the show, all Beast's members came to me *heaven* … They were so nice and kind with me, all smiling like angels >w< kyyaa~ ><

 

  • Hey Hey Hey !!! Easy on my Cousin ! Yelled Key joking , coming up from nowhere…

We all laughed .

  • Don't worry! We're NOT going to kidnap here . Winked Yoseob to Key.
  • Well, if you say so… I'll start worrying !
  • You're so lucky Hyung! I wanna a cousin like her! Cried JunHyung.
  • It's me who's lucky to have him as a cousin, I corrected.
  • Oh my Princess~ Love ya~ Hugged me Key like if I was his teddy or puppy, I was struggling to breath and trying to get out .
  • So cute~!!! Screamed all of them with a cute aegyo
  • Hey Hyungs !! She's mine ! I'm her bias , so stop this! Protested Ki Kwang.
  • Aigo~ Selfish! Rolled Doojun his eyes.

 

ARE THEY JUST FIGHTING FOR ME RIGHT NOW?!!! OMG~!!! I DREAMED SO MUCH ABOUT BEAST BUT NEVER THOUGHT THAT ONE DAY THEY'LL FIGHT FOR ME~!!!!! TTToTTT

I blushed so red and couldn't help but smiled and danced in my mind!! >_<"!!!

  • Ah !! Let's take a picture !! Jumped Yoseob happily.
  • Yeah !!!! Said all of us.

Yoseob gave a worker his camera and we stood up all together. Suddenly I felt an arm around my shoulders , when I turned , I saw Ki kwang smiling to me *thank God I didn't screamed*, My eyes widened like an owl!! ....Dear Sponge Bob, today I'm gonna break up with you~!!Sorry, but I found my sponge ! And he's holding me~ *O*

  • Say Cheese!!!
  • Cheeeseee~~ 

CLICK!

Before I followed Key, Ki kwang , slipped in my hand a piece of paper, I looked at him but he just winked at me and excused with the other members to go because they had other schedules.

I opened my hand and looked at the paper… I SWEAR, I WAS SCREAMING LIKE A FOOL IN MY HEAD!!!

<< I'm pretty sure the mushroomed maknae will try to steal you from me , so if he dares don't call the 911 ,just call me ^o^ Oppa will be always here for you , okay? here's my number ;)) ***********>> (sorry guys, I'm not going to show you my Ki Kwang's phone number U.u!! He's mine~!!! )

 

Oh guys trust me, now , I'm struggling to not scream!! Am I dreaming ? Did I eat an over dose of kkancho?.... NO!! I'm just the luckiest girl in this earth !! God I'm so thankful~

I have his number !!I have his number !I HAVE HIS NUMBERRRR~ !! ...And IT'S HIM who gave it to me!!! :DDDD You guys are all jealous right?! niahhahah~!!!

(sorry, I'm just out of my mind right now …>_<") I made so much effort to meet my Ki kwang and now.. just like fairy tails… my charming prince came on his white horse ( the blond Yoseob xD) with all his army ( JunHyung, Dongwoon, HyunSeung and Doojun)for me .. And.. and Taemin is my stupid companion who helped me ( like the donkey in Shrek ;D).. Talking about him…

 

 

~End of the flash back~

 

Like I said … talking about him… I have to help him with human sciences ...=.="… but,for some reasons, I wanted to do it for him .. He was 'nice' today.. So he deserve it …

When I opened the house's door ... BANG~!! I jumped in scare .. I looked up and saw my parents and Pil Suk laughing at my reaction.

  • Congratulations! They all sang .
  • Waa~ you did this for me? I widened unbelieving my eyes, I was so happy~
  • Who else ? Is there someone else here besides you ? Teased Dad.

I laughed and closed the door behind me.   

  • Thank you so much ~ I'm really happy~ I bowed .
  • Ki bum told us about everything there.. We can't wait to watch the show tonight ! Smiled mum excited.
  • IS THAT TRUE THAT YOU TALKED WITH BEAST?!!! Jumped Pil Suk non stop .
  • YEAH !! And I've got ALL their signatures FOR BOTH OF US!!! I jumped with her !!!

There were weirdo and girly screams dances and celebrations for a half an hour , so dad and mum got bored and left us alone returning to their chores ...xDD

 

I went with Pil Suk shopping and we did a project for school, she was so happy about the signatures , I also told her about Ki Kwang's phone number and thank God she didn't asked it from me  … even if she did, I won't give it to her ,'cause if I do, Ki Kwang-sshi will never trust me anymore ..

 

It was already 11pm, I was in bed , trying to sleep .. I took my phone and texted :

<< Hi Ki Kwang-sshi~ It's me , Moon-ah =)) thank you so much ^_^ you're really nice! Haha~ if Taemin will try it then , it's him who should call 911 xD,you still don't know me well :P,  but I'll call you for sure~ ^^, Sorry if you're busy now, Good night >>

I hesitated about writing 'Ki Kwang-sshi" or "Oppa" but ended up but choose the first one … , after 2 minutes I  get a reply , when my phone vibrated , my heart did so x))

<< Hello dear~ What's this 'sshi' ?! ><… it's Oppa!! U.u"… :P hahaha~ Poor him!!xD... Don't worry, we're off ,I'm trying to sleep, Doo Jun Hyung is a little bit noisy in his sleep …=,="… kkk~ any ways , sweet dreams~ <3 >>

 

MY HEART STOPPED! ...THIS TIME ? IT STOPPED FOR SURE!!! IS THIS A REAL "<3" …??????

OMG~!!! NO! No! … it's not time to loose conscience !! You have to reply!!

<< kkk, sorry~ 'Oppa' is so funny~ ^o^ Hwaiting for tomorrow~ !! >^o^<  Ki Kwang Oppa is the best~!! >>

<< Gomawo~ Ne~ !! I'll do my best~ :D <3 <3 >>

AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN WITH THE "<3" ~ TWO THIS TIME~ *O* OPPA REALLY WANTS TO KILL ME !!! >W<

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

I looked up to Ki kwang-sshi :

  •  Ki kwang-sshi … you really have to go ? I asked .

He get closer to me and hold my hand:

  • Please just call me Oppa  … I really want be your Oppa… don't worry .. I'll just go revenge you from that mushroomed creature!  He left us apart for a long time and made you suffer to be with me …, He smiled to me with those such lovely eyes and he hugged me so tightly~ I hugged him back … 
  • I love you Moon-ah .. I'll love you all my life..
  • I love you more Oppa.., I hugged him tightly .

 

…………….. It's seems like a déjà vu …… I made this dream again .. And it's was Sponge Bob teddy again too ….. >_<"

 

Any ways , Today , I'm gonna get my two albums , the price of my hard work for a long week .. My struggle to smile and be act nice with a Pokemon~ It's the last day~ .. OMG~ I wanna cry~  TT^TT …

 

I woke up, took a quick shower, prayers , picked a cool green hoodie , a skinny blue jeans and my freaking awesome green sneakers *O* …( I'm in love with sneakers .. *µ*) .. I took breakfast , and packed some copybooks and things and went to SHINee's dorm .. I have to tutor the mushroomed …. I suddenly decided to be 'honestly' nice today, because yesterday, he was so and it's my last day .. So I want to end it … perfectly~!!

 

I knocked at the door … no answer , I knocked again , I heard some steps coming up, Onew Opened the door asleep, before even seeing who was it he asked :

  • Chicken delivery ?...
  • Nope, Tutoring services … you receive chicken delivery in the morning?! I asked laughing at his sleepy face! If you guys saw him !! xDD hahahaha~ he was really cute !! X33
  • Ah ! It's you moon-ah ?... Sorry … come in … we were so…. He widened .
  • It's okay Oppa~ ^^ go back to bed, I'll just go torture  .. I mean tutor the mushroomed… he's asleep too ?
  • Yeah I think so, okay then , feel at home sweety wife~ He pilled my checks
  • Oppa~!!!  I blushed .  
  • I'm gonna back to bed then…
  • Ah. Oppa, Minho Oppa shares the room with Taemin right ….? I asked embarrassed .
  • Ah … Okay, I'll take care of him ! He winked …. What was that wink for ? …

I just nodded and followed him , He got into 2min's room and woke up Minho Oppa , who didn't even noticed me, he was so sleepy that he followed his hyung without asking anything …. Getting out of the room, Onew looked at me and smiled:

  • It's okay now! Go and do your job ! If he don't want to wake up just threaten him about his Candy stock , it's under his bed…
  • Okay Oppa !!! I tried to not burst out laughing.

I got into the room , It was 'quite' clean … for boys' room, it's SO clean in fact !! , any way , I put off my bag and went to the sleepy creature .

Before I do anything I heard him murmuring in his sleep .. OMG ! WAHAHHAHHAHAHHA~!!! HE TALKES IN HIS SLEEP !! xDD HAHHAHA~!!!

  • Moon-ah … He said .

What DID HE UST SAY NOW ?! O.o" …. Was he dreaming about me ?! … it must be a nightmare then … 3:D

  • Don't leave me alone ….. I said again.

What was he talking about?.... Where Am I going ? oO" …

I shook him, to wake him up .

  • Hey , Taemin, wake up !

He didn't hear me … I looked at him.. He was cute … handsome too… It's the first time I notice this… I started blushing..

  • Hey Taemin !!  Shook again.

He opened one of his eyes , and closed it again, after exactly 5 seconds, he jumped from his bed and fall in the ground in shock … I kept looking at him in lost .. What's with him ?

  • From where did you get in ? He asked scared .
  • Euuhh… from something that human designed which is moved to open and close the entrance to a building, room, cupboard or vehicle. And It's called a 'Door' … spelled D.O.O.R.

He stood up and looked pissed off:

  • Very funny~ Why are you so early ? And Where's Minho hyung . He asked looking around searching for his hyung .
  • First, I'm not trying to be funny , it's my mission , tutoring. Second, I'm not early, it you who is late , it's 10am now. Third , Minho went with Onew to finish his sleep with him ..
  • A girl who get into a boy's room like this is just a ert ! I teased .
  • A boy who dreams about a girl in his dream and call for her , is not a ert  ?

He looked at me in shock … trying to remember what he was dreaming about.

  • Who did that ?.... Me ?! … Who did I call ?
  • Jus never mind , go wash, eat and let's start .

He nodded and went lost in his thoughts , properly trying to remember his dream …. He's freaking weird … how can he forget a dream he was having one minute before ?

 

Any way , I cleaned a little his desk and prepared the copybooks and all , after 5 minutes he appeared again and sat next to min in his desk .

  • So which lesson do you need help with ? I asked .

He took the copybook , searched for the lesson then pointed it to me : "ual communication and Humun Reproduction"

  • What ?! Stop kidding , I'm not in mood .
  • I'm not kidding, I missed all the classes of this chapter and I really don't underestand anything !! He explained indifferent.

WHAT THE FH ?!!!! Am I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN HIM THESE SUCH …. BEUURRKK THINGS ?!!! OH HELL!!!!