I Hate You!

"I Hate You!" by VioletKaren-Sama

I HATE YOU by: VioletKaren-Sama

a/n: So this is my first one shot so tell me what you think and be sure to read my co-authors's one-shot

Main Characters: Sehun& Karen

‘thoughts’

“speaking”

Sssssssssssss

“W-what is the meaning of this?” etched on her face was a look of pure shock, her hazel eyes took in the image before her. The man she loved with all her heart in his arms another woman. She clenched her eyes shut hoping that the image would dissapear, but alas fate was cruel.

"W-why?" Tears started to gather at the corner of her eyes she blinked them back to prevent them from falling.

How could he just stand there and look at her like that. "I loved you. Isn't that enough?" Her lips started to quiver.

 "I did too but it just wasn't meant to be."

'what a bunch of bull crap'

how could he just stand there and look at her with that cold look of his. Its like they had nothing, like they were strangers.

The woman took a step forward then another. Fury was clearly seen on her face, she brought back her hand and slapped him clear across the face, the tears she tried to prevent from falling were now rolling down her cheeks.

"How could you do this to me?! I gave everything to you! What does she have that i don't?"

"I'm sorry. Its not you it-"

"Don't give me that bull!" the tears were freely falling from her fury filled eyes.

The woman gave him another slap across the face. How could this be happening, everything was perfect, they were happy, why did he go to another woman.

'He doesn't even look like he's sorry' his cold eyes bored into her hazel eyes. Can't he see how he's' breaking her heart, destroying her soul.

The woman looked deep into his hazel eyes, not a sign of remorse, not even a single emotion was splayed on his face. Like what they had was nothing to him.

He took the unamed woman away and he didn't even spare her a single glance. The woman crumpled onto the floor and let the tears she was holding back fall down her face. She let out the wails she was keeping go, her clenched fists pounded on the wooden floor as she released all her rage.

She wiped her eyes furiously and curled further into her fetal position, how can that man just leave her like that, she wanted to kill that bastard but-

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Why are you crying? You've seen this movie like a bunch of times already" Sehun's amused voice broke through her murderous train of thought.

She turned to see his amused smirk. Well she decided to wipe off that smirk, she thought of hitting him, but decided to do the next best thing, she threw a fistful of buttery popcorn at him.

"Baka*! She loved that man so much! How can he just leave her like that!" Karen sometimes slips into her Japanese tongue under intense emotions.

"It's just a movie though, you don't need to cry everytime you watch it" he patted down his clothes and hair to remove the salty snack from his person.

Karen, though still annoyed, rolled her eyes and decide to help him with his predicament, that was sort of her fault, okay all her fault, and picked at the popcorn that still clung to his hair. 

"Idiot, it isn't about whether it's real, or not. The woman gave everuthing to that man and he breaks her heart just like that" ones she finished her self appointed task at hand. She slumped back to her place on the couch, crossed her arms and pouted, still peeved.

Sehun shook his head at the childish antics of his girlfriend.

Karen was surprised when Sehun suddenly grabbed her right hand and plased a small kiss atop it.

"It's not like that it's going to happen. I would never hurt you." He looked straight into hers filled with honesty and love..

Karen blushed furiously at his heartfelt statement.

"Idiot! Don't say things like those out of the bl-mm"

Her eyes widened as Sehun cutted her off with a sudden kiss on her lips. They both drifted their eyes close as they relished the feeling.

When the kiss ended, Sehun kept her in his arms and placed his chin atop her head. They spent the moment in comfortable silence, Karen still had a blush spread across her face.

"I hate you" Karen mumbled as she buried her face onto his neck, secretly enjoying the scent of him.

"I hate you too, so much" he wound his arms tighter around her and had a small amile on his lips.

A/n: yeah this is my first one-shot, hope you liked it. I have other stories in fanfiction.net if you’re a fan of anime look for my story ‘Silver lining’