A Day of Suprises

Do You Remember Me?

Hi-yeom yeorobun! Finally I am posting my first chapter! Sorry for the long wait just **sigh school was in the way so i never got to update, but today I have decided to update this story. Again sorry if my writing is horrible and about all grammatical mistakes. Happy reading!!~^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"Oppa! I can't believe its the first day of school! I can't wait to meet everybody again." I exclaimed while we were walking to school.

" But we just met them yesterday remember?" Kikwang said while chuckling.

"I still miss them" I said while pouting and he just chuckled again then messed up my hair.

" Yah don't mess up my hair! I want to make a good impression!" I screamed.

"Aish I'm just playing around with my dongsaeng gosh" he said then chuckled once agan.

"Would you stop chuckling at me" I said obviously annoyed.

"I'm sowwy" he said in english like a toddler while using his aegyo. Aish it's so hard to be mad at this guy.

" Ok OK, I forgive you just stop that" I said then we arrived at school.

Hmmm... I wonder were my friends are. I don't see them anywhere. All of a sudden somebody back hugged me.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed.

I turned around to see Yoseob, B2ST, and Taehee laughing their heads off.

"Yah that scared me!" I yelled.

"Haha...mianhe..it just we wanted to..haha...suprise you." Yoseob said. "Well it's not funny!" I said.

"Where is Kikwang?" Taehee asked.

"I'm not sure actually he was here a second ago." I replyed.

He was just beside me were did he go. We all started looking around for him when I spotted him talking with ugh Jung Hyosung.

"I found him"

I told everone.Why out of all the girls does he like her. She's so rude to me and thinks I'm nothing but dirt. Of course Kikwang doesn't know that. It's strange though considering she is nice to everyone else. What did I ever do? Anyways, I better go fetch my brother.

Kikwang's POV

 Finally, we are at school. I looked around and saw Yoseob sneaking behind Baegi and B2ST, and Taehee were following him. They told me to keep quiet so I did. I see they are trying to suprise her haha. I looked around even more until I found her,Jung Hyosung. Ommo she is so pretty. Baegi won't mind if I leave her right hehe.

 "A-annyeong Hyosung." I said while stuttering. Aish why am I stuttering. I probably sounded like such a babo.

"Annyeong, it's been a while since we have seen eachother." she said while smiling and giggling.

Wow she looks so cute when she smile. Whoa! Yah Kikwang-ah just act cool! Act Cool! 

" Ya hehe I replied how was your su-" all of a sudden I was interupted by someone tapping my shoulder. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed while flinching.

I turned around to see Baegi looking at me with an eyebrow raised then she burst into laughter. She stopped and glared at Hyosung. What is wrong with these two?

"Yah what was that for!" I shouted.

"Don't yell at me, everyone was just wondering where you were!" She hollered back.

"Ok ok mian." where is everyone anyways. She turned around the replied,"Huh?? They were just behind me, where did they go?" she said confused...

Your POV

"Huh?? They were just behind me, where did they go?" I said confused and then it happened yet again.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed. " Yah why do you guys keep scaring me seriously!" I shouted acting all serious while everyone was laughing including Kikwang.

"Haha..It was just such a good oppurtunity..and..haha..we just had to.. mian...we were just having some fun...hahahaha..." Dongwoon said. " Gwenchana, it's just you guys really scared me." I replied while smiling and then Kikwang looked at me all sad. 

"What's the matter?" I asked all worried."You just screwed up my chance of talking to Hyosung." He said.

Are you serious that's it. My gosh he always has the chance to talk to her what the heck. Oh well, still have to act like I am good friends with her. I don't want to hurt my oppa. He can't find out that she is hurting me. I'm the only one he cares about besides his friends and Hyosung since our parents had died.

"Mianhe Oppa...There is always next time." I said to reassure him. He just looked down not saying a word.

 "Dude it's just a girl man up a little." Doojoon said. 

"And plus it's just the first day of school" Hyunseung added.

"Ya cheer up, there is nothing you should be sad about" Taehee also added.

 Now for the conclusion. he never can resist my aegyo kekeke. "I'm Sowwy." I said just like him while pouting.

"Aish how can I stay angry at you? Why do I have such a cute sister." He replied smiling again.

Then all of a sudden Yoseob said,"Um, guys we better hurry or we will be late for school!'

"OH SHOOT!" we all exclaimed at the same time and then laughed.

After that we all ran of to find our classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was that for a first chapter? I know it was boring. Joehsonghapnida and thanks for reading hehe. Hope yo will read on kekeke!~^^

Love You!!