Chapter 1 and Final Chapter ^^

Kyuwook oneshot for hellokyu ^^

it would be nice if you listed to this while reading. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISBkn8pp5Gw

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

chapter 1
"yah kyu open the door right now " Ryewook yelled and slammed his fist against the wooden door . "aish... this guy " he said to himself and went into his room.He slipped in to his pijama and snuggled himself in the teddy that kyu bought for him. Soon after thar he fell asleep.Short after that the door craked open and kyu went in,and set beside the sleeping ryeowook.He carsed his cheek and mumbled something to him self.
"Aish this guy... i just wanted to play starcraft in peace , there is no time to snuggle when I´m in a serious battle " he pouted and layed beside his boyfriend.
Wookie hyung" he whispered soothingly in his hyungs ear & and shook him.
"hmmm´" just a grumble was heard. And his hyungs eyes flutered open. "anneyong did you had a nice sleep yeobeo?" he asked with a dorky smile plastered on his face.Ryeowook just ignored him and turned around pouting.
"yah I´m sorry that i ignored you later but i was in an serious battle " he explained. "you love your stupid game more than me " wook pouted and a couple of sniffles were heard. " na thats not true wookie " he said and snuggled with his hyung. wook turned around and faced the maknae. "is that true ?" he asked. "of course I love more than evrything paboo " He replied and snuggled closer to his hyung." " good " wook said and kissed his lovers lips. "You know that I Love You" and kissed his lover again this time with more passion."Hyung ... would you like to play with me ?" kyu asked out of the blue. " Okay , just this time " he smiled and went in to kyu´s room.