20.12

Description

 

Just before the day of BEAST’s 3rd year anniversary, something terrible and unexpected happened. Dooojoon tries to convince himself that an ancient apocalypse hypothesis did not happen. But it did and he is standing in the midst of its reality. Not losing hope, Doojoon, in spite of a broken arm and wound-covered body, sets off to look for s. Where are they? Are they still alive? Those were the thoughts that fill his head. But one question stood out.

 

Will they be able to celebrate their third anniversary as a group all in one piece? 

Foreword

 

2012. Four numbers that signify a year. Four numbers that signify a year when the world will end, as prophesized by an ancient civilization. Four numbers that when heard, brings anxiety and paranoia to some people. But to some, it is just the same year as the others. Another year to live life to the fullest.  Another year to work their asses off to have something to feed for their family. That is the year 2012. However to one group of people, this year is special. Special because this year is their third year as a group. Third year as a group that when performs is able to melt the heart of fans – both male and female alike.

 

2012. This year is BEAST’s third year anniversary.

 



 

 

 

 

Hey yo~ kpop-yumi here again!

It’s my second one-shot featuring BEAST this time including all members.

This was supposed to be a fanfiction for a contest the official fan club of BEAST here in the Philippines held with the theme: 

“How will BEAST celebrate their 3rd year anniversary”.

But because I didn’t read the instructions carefully, I wasn’t able to pass it on time, so yeah,I’m just going to post it here on AFF.

 

Hope you enjoy this!

 

Comments, suggestions, violent reactions are highly appreciated.

It won’t hurt if you click the subscribe button too.

Wrong grammars? Wrong spellings? Tell me. 

kpop-yumi
[20.12] no chapter update (since it has only 1 chap) just edited some spelling and grammar mistakes