We Got Married 10

We Got Married

With The Couple

*CORRECT* The couple saw as they clicked on letter C. "Our next destination is the bench on top of the hill." Minho said as he carried Yoogeun. As they were walking, they saw a paper that says 'Paper Number 2' and went to it. "What will you use to check the temperature of the water when a child will take a bath?" They read, there were 3 choices in the laptop.

A. Elbow

B. Hands

C. Forearm

They chose letter A and read the next destination. "The last destination for the question is a nearby ice cream shop."  Yoogeun grinned brightly and cheered "Yay! Ice cream!" Sulli smiled at Yoogeun and said "Once we see Lauren, I'll treat you two to ice cream, arasseo?" He nodded furiously and said "NEH!"

In the Studio

"They're so fast in answering." MC Sooyoung said which made the others agree. MC Nayoungthen said "I'm so excited on what will happen next! Continue the video!" Everyone laughed at her but continued it.

With The Couple

 

The couple arrived in pink cute ice cream parlor that looked like Étude House. The paper was placed in the stall itself. "The last question is, what is the second name of Lauren? Pick the ice cream of her name."

A. Hanna Vanilla

B. Chaeri Strawberry

C. Kate Chocolate

D. Cho Ka Mocha

E. Hang Go Manggo

F. Kyoram Yam

G. Janine Banana

H. Suho Cookie Dough

"Did you ever research on Lauren?" Sulli asked, Minho shook his head. Yoogeun was pointing at the vanilla flavored ice cream. "Vanilla! Hanna Vanilla!" He kept on persisting as he jumped up and down. Sulli bent down and said "Okay." She stood up and told the cashier "One Hanna Vanilla please." They prepared the ice cream from the back.

 

A little girl went out holding vanilla ice cream.

 

i'm so sorry for the boring chapter and a short one, I made it while I was in school.