Droplet #1

Rainy Days

 

○ Park Yun Su's POV 

I got an old... not really old painting  near the desk and opened it. My fingers scanned the painting as memories from the past engulfs my thoughts as i stared through the painting.

 

*** FLASHBACK ***

(3 years ago)

 

Yun Su's POV 

I opened up my own business. Im not an entepreneur or something, but its just my hobby... and my dream. I opened small flower shop near my house. Yes, MY house. My mother died when i was young and my father lives and works out of town. Im the only one living in my house... No siblings or friends to live with...

I first cleaned up the shop then opened it after. Its pretty gloomy today because of the rain. I sat through the desk and patiently waited for a customer while arranging the flowers.

 

○ Luhan's POV 

I walked past a small flower shop while holding the umbrella. I really hate it when its raining... really. I decided to peep at the window and wiped it for it was a little bit foggy. I wiped it clean and saw a girl smelling a bouquet of flowers. It looks like she is the owner here. My heart suddenly skipped a beat when i saw her smile. That smile of hers. I dont know why and how did she make my heart feel like this. I shook my head at this thought  and entered the shop. The smell of the fresh, fragrant flowers enveloped the whole shop, making me smile at this thought. I glanced at her but it seems that she didn't even noticed me so i knocked the top of the desk to catch her attention. She looked at me with her innocent eyes...

"Uhhm, can i buy a bouquet of peonies???" I asked her. She just nodded and smiled at my question... That smile again... I bit my lower lip while avoiding the eye contact. She stood up from her sit and arranged the peonies. I stared at her while she is decorating the bouquet. She tied a brown ribbon at the bottom as she smiled. She handed me the bouquet while still holding that smile of hers. I quickly gave her the money without getting my change. My heart jumped a thousand times as i saw her smile... I run off the shop and hurriedly went home.

 

Yun Su's POV 

A customer finally appeared. Im expecting it to be a girl but it turns out to be a boy. I secretly glanced at him. He got a rabbit-like eyes, cute face... no no no! I should be focusing on my business. Its not time for boys. Its not time for "hunting", and besides, im not like that.

After giving his order, he didn't even bother to take his change. He got off as fast as he can. Is he on a date?

 

○ Luhan's POV 

I quickly entered in my houswe and went to my studio. Its a BIT awkward but i love to paint so i planned to build a studio in my house. I got my brush and other materials and the canvas. I started imagining her face. Yes, its the girl from the flower shop. Its like love-at-first-sight thing... And this painting, im gonna make it my masterpiece...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

MY 1st UPDATE IS UP! :)))

hope you'll like this. :D

hehehe.

COMMENTS??

SUBS??

ANYONE?

:">

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3