My New Roommates Are Exo

My Love For Baking Or You?

 

*beeeeeeeeeeep*
You looked up feeling confused and lost as if you were missing something , you waited at your school for your dad to pick you up, to teach you more lessons on baking. 
When your grade 3 teacher came running towards you. You knew something horrible happened. She looked worried and she didn't have the urge to say that your father is dead. You cried helplessly as if you lost your favourite toy, but instead a person, your one and only family, your dad. 
~~~~
You dazed out the window of the cab looking back to the time when you lost your father. 
Today was the day, the day when you move in to the academy for pastry students where your father once taught. 
You grabbed your bags from the back car and paid the cab money. You stared at the school in awe. It was huge like a mansion with many unique designs on it. The walls where a creamy peach colour that suited the whole place and a fountain with a Cupid spitting out water in the center.
*this should be a great year* you breathed deeply one last time and dragged your two luggages entering the gates. 
When entering the school you could smell the sweetness running up your nose, a smell which you love. 
You looked around and all you see were people walking pass you staring at you. And all you see were guys...
*hmm strange? Where are the girls?* you thought and roamed around the hallways looking for the office. 
At last you found it. "Umm excuse me I'm a new student here, my name is Song jieun." You told the man typing something. He looked young, probably early 30's. 
He lowered his glasses down. "Omo! A new student and our first girl here!" He clasped his hands as if he's relieved to see a girl for once. 
"Omo! Omo! Omo!" He got out of his seat and held on to your hands and hugged you. You looked at him and where his hands were and you blushed. You never once had so much skin ship before never less a guy. 
"what?! Chincha? There's a girl student here?" "Where? Is she pretty?" "They're already accepting girls in to this school now?!" The guys crowded the entry door way to the office getting a closer view of the new girl. 
You looked at them and slightly ducked your head, you never liked so much attention it makes your body heat up. "Don't mind them, come on you must be tired." He grabbed one of your luggage and headed out the door, wondering where he's going you trailed behind him lowering your head again from the students. 
"U-um excuse me! May I ask where we are going?" You appeared beside him. You studied his features although he's in his late 30's he looks like a professional model. Tall and handsome. 
"Hmm? Oh! Where going to your dorm of course!" He smiled. You slightly nodded. You looked around the hallways, your mouth slightly parted, amazed it's as if your living in a castle. 
"U-um mister-" "just call me Hyesung ok." "Er, Hyesung...-shii I was wonder what you meant by the only female?" You scratch your cheek. 
"Ahh you see this school was once an only boys school, but I guess they decided to let some girls here to see if they're capable of surviving here.." Your eyes widen *Omo! A-a boys school?! that means I'm the only girl here, and I was looking forward to having a girl friend...dad never told me* You pouted at your thoughts. 
Hyesung looked at your reaction from the side of his eyes. He chuckled at your pouting face. *this should be an interesting year, I wonder if she's capable of staying and what her baking skills are like too?* he smiled and continue walking. 
~~~~
"Jajang! This is you new dorm!" You looked around it was like a normal house but slightly longer. You would never thought that all dorms were behind the school. But you had to admit it didn't look that bad. 
Hyesung opened the door and dropped your luggage. "This is your new dorm, hope you don't have any problems with it." You looked around it was neat and tidy, it reminded you of your old house. 
"Now lets introduce your new roommates!" "R-roommates?" You asked, surprised, you started to get nervous, you could feel your hand starting to get sweaty. "Yah! Kris, Suho! You guys better come out I have someone to introduce to you!" 
You sat down on the red sofa in the living room getting nervous. You heard stomping coming up the stairs. *omo! I thought I was living by myself not with a bunch of people?! Ahhh ottoke?!* you thought. 
"Who is it hyung?" You notice a tall boy with handsome features sitting down across from you. But you were kind of scared from his intense gaze. Everyone crowded the living room. You counted how many people there is. *1, 2, 3 - 12 guys?!* you looked at Hyesung and he gave you a wink, that slightly made you blush. 
"Since everybody has gathered I would like to introduce to you your new roommate!" You quickly stood up and introduce your self. "A-annyeohaesayo Song Jieun-mida." You bowed 90 degrees. 
"Hyung you never told us were getting a new roommate and that it was a girl?" The boy said he had chubby cheeks, it sort of made you want to pinch them. 
"Yea, me either." He scratched the back of his neck. "But since I trust you guys, I'm sure you guys will be able to take care of her, and you guys have an extra empty room too." 
Silence filled the room you peeked at them, they didn't look too satisfied, you felt kind of a burden. 
"U-ummm" you spoke out and all eyes were on you. "If you guys don't like it than I'll ask Hyesung-shii to move me in to a different dorm, if that's ok with you." You looked up at him. 
Everyone in the room softened. "I-I guess, it's alright." Hyesung said. "Alright come on." Exo looked each other in the eyes. Kris sighed "alright we'll let her stay, but under a few conditions." You quickly bowed "kamsamida." Hyesung smiled, he knew that his dongsengs wouldn't let him down. 
"Alright, so first is to always knock if you need something, second we always have turns cooking and cleaning the house, third is do not leave a mess everywhere." Kris said specifically. You nodded in understanding. 
"Alright than my job is done, I'll see you later Jieunnie." Hyesung waved goodbye. "Ji..eunnie?" You tilted your head slightly. 
You heard someone chuckle behind you. "He's like that don't mind him, here let me take your bags too your room." You nodded. 
You entered your room, it looked normal your bed was against the window beside it was a desk with a oval mirror attached to the white desk. There was a few other desk and cabinets in there. The room was in a creamy pink and white colour. 
"Hope you don't mind the room." He said. "Ahh I don't mind it at all, I think it's cute." You smiled. "Thank you so much umm" "Suho is my name." "Ahh S-Suho-shii thank you so much for carrying my bags." You bowed to him
"No problem if you need anything just call me." He said and left "ok"
You sat on the edge of your bed ad stared out of the window. *appa, I miss you.*
~~~~
"Hey, you think she's cute?" Chen asked. 
Baekhyun shrugged "who knows she might be a crazy fan girl." 
"I might agree with Baekhyun with this one." Kai said. 
"Hey hey come on guys, we just met her alright just give some time, she might not be that bad." Suho came downstairs.
"Whatever as long as she doesn't bother me than I'm cool with it." Chanyeol went to his room, following by his other members. 
Suho sighed and shook his head. 
~~~~
You unload all of your stuff in to the closet, your stomach started to growl. "aigoo.." You rubbed your stomach. You were hungry but you craved for a sweet snack. 
You went downstairs in to the kitchen to see one of your roommates there. "E-excuse me?"
He turned around "Do you need anything?" He asked. "I-I was wondering if I could use the kitchen?" You rubbed your arm. "Sure, all the utensils are in here and all the baking supplies are in this cabinet." He said and plopped a candy in his mouth. 
"Umm?" "Yes?" He raised his eyebrows. " I was w-wondering what's y-your n-name?" You slightly blushed. "Oh it's kyungsoo but just call me D.O." You nodded and D.O. left the kitchen. 
You tied your hair into a bun, wore a apron and took out all the utensils you need. 
You took out some eggs, almond flour, sugar etc. and started separating the yolk from the whites. You than sifted the flours, taking the egg whites you started to beat them until they formed peaks. You added the flour in and started to fold the egg whites. You added different food colouring and started to mix it. You took out a piping bag filling it in and started pipping it on to a baking sheet. You put the two trays of macaroons in to the oven. 
You started to make the butter cream. Adding in the yolk, cream, cream cheese etc. and beat it together. You made various types of flavours. Strawberry, rose, coffee, jasmine, chocolate, green tea and salted Carmel. 
By the time you were done filling the butter cream in to the pipping bag the oven dinged and the macaroons were done. 
The aroma filled the entire house, going to the living room, to upstairs to the library. 
~~~~
Lay, D.O. , Xiumin, Sehun and luhan were in the living room. 
Xiumin's nose started sniffling. "Hey you guys smell that?" He asked his dongsengs. 
"Yea, it's smells sweet" Sehun said. "You wanna go check it out? it's making my stomach growl, I bet Suho hyung is baking again." Sehun got up to the kitchen. * I forgot to ask her what is she going to do with the kitchen* D.O remembered and got up as, well following by his other members. 
Inside the kitchen you were about to finish pipping the last one until you felt someone peeking over you shoulder. "Omo! Y-you s-scared m-me" you but a hand on your beating heart. 
"What are you making?" He pointed to your finish product. "M-macaroons." You replied. You looked at him and all he did was stare at you macaroons until you heard his stomach growl. You giggled "you can have some if you want." You offered him. "Really?!" He bolted up. "Yea, besides I was going to share it with you guys." "Wow, thanks." 
Sehun took a bit, it felt like the whole word turned upside down with him. The sweetness wasn't to overwhelming and the green tea added a bit of bitterness which completed the whole taste. 
The rest came in and stared and the pile of macaroons. Each of them took a bite and they all felt the same way. It was like drinking a love potion. They stared at you, your back facing them while washing the dishes.
*this tastes better than mine.* D.O. thought. *usually mine is always too sweet* 
You wiped your hands clean. "I-is it good?" You asked. "It's delicious!" Lay commented. "Did you learn this by yourself?" He asked. "My father taught me." You smiled and soften remembering the past. Lay nodded and took the last bite. 
"U-umm excuse me but I have to get going, see you later." You smiled and grabbed a few boxes and headed upstairs. 
Sehun blinked a couple of times and blushed slightly "come on Sehun, lets go" luhan shook him by the shoulders. "Y-yea." 
You looked at the 12 boxes of macaroons, neatly tied with a pink bow. *how should I give this to them?* you thought. You wanted to give something special to your roommates for excepting you in. 
You thought for a moment and took out your strawberry shape notepad and wrote 
'I made some macaroons as a thank you for letting me stay here, I hope you enjoy them.' 
-Song Jieun
Gathering the boxes together you didn't know how you should give it to them. If you meet them in person it would be awkward so what you did was left them in front of their doors. 
*all done* and went back to your room for a quick nap, forgetting about your hunger. 
~~~~
By the time it was dinner, D.o called everyone. Chanyeol opened his door and lightly kicked something. Curiously he picked it up and and read the note. He looked at the others who picked them up as well. "I guess I wasn't the only one who got this." Chanyeol pointed to the gift. 
He smiled and went back to his room to put it away. He stared at the box for a moment and chuckled to himself. *cute* 
As the others thought the same, for a second they thought back to their childhood friend. 
Everyone gathered ready to eat. "Wait where's Jieun?" D.o asked. 
They shrugged. "I'll go get her." Luhan offered. 
Luhan knocked on your door but you didn't respond. He twist the knob, opening the door to see you peacefully sleeping. He noticed that you were shivering from the cold. He carefully lifted you up and placed your blanket on top of you and you cuddled in for warmth. Luhan sat on the edge of your bed and curled a strand of hair behind your ear. 
*After tasting your macaroons it's like you added love potion in it.* he examined your face. And left your room. While walking he noticed a box in front of his room, he picked them up and realized that it was those sweets from earlier. He smiled to himself. This sort of thing reminded him of her.
~~~~~
Who is this mysterious childhood friend they all have?
Comment subscribe is allowed ^^
(A/N: sorry since I usually update on my phone ill have to edit later)