Dinner at Choi’s House

My Brother's Fiancée
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Dinner at Choi’s House

 

 

*****

It’s been two days but Cheondung won’t even talk to Sooyoung. Every time she tries to talk to him but he’s just ignoring her. She knows she made a mistake on judging him.

“Good evening, Sooyoungie…” Dara greeted.

“Likewise unnie, come in its freezing out there.” Sooyoung said. She stepped aside and let Dara went inside.

“Thanks, Soo” Dara said.

Sooyoung smiled her, but leave the door open.

“Babe, you’re finally here.” Seunghyun said, he approached her giving her a peak on the lip.

“Soo, why are you doing there, close the door.” Seunghyun said, as he noticed Sooyoung outside. Sooyoung bit her lip and close the door behind them.

“Sorry about that.” She apologized.

“You’re waiting for him?” Dara asked her.

“Huh?”

“Oh, where is Cheondung by the way?” Seunghyun asked Dara, and Sooyoung has to hug her brother for saving her from uncomfortable question of Dara.

“Dongie, he’s on a date…” Dara replied.

“A date!” Seunghyun exclaimed, glancing at Sooyoung.

“Well, it’s really a date… it’ like hanging out with his best friend.” Dara explained.

“Cheondung has a date with his best friend. Cheondung is gay…” Seunghyun joked.

Dara laughed. “Aigo… aniyo. His best friend is a girl. Her name is Jieun (a.k.a IU).”

Seunghyun breathe out. “Oh, that’s a relief.” He said and give Sooyoung a wink.

Dara turned to Sooyoung, and she shifted uncomfortably.  “Soo, Are you okay?”

Sooyoung nodded.

“Are you sure, it’s seems you’re not.” Seunghyun said, smiling teasingly towards her.  She knows that’s smile, he’s up for a game.

With a gritted teeth she say. “I’m okay oppa.”

Seunghyun nodded. “Well, how about we talked about this Jieun girl while we’re eating.” He said, dragging Dara towards the kitchen. He looked over his shoulder and flashing a teasing smile to Sooyoung.

Oh great, just great. Now that he found to , for sure he won’t stop until she get pissed off to him. Which was he love to do.

 

During the Dinner…

“So, tell me about Jieun girl?” Seunghyun started his game.

“Jieun is Cheondung best friend since they were kindergarten. They always studied

Please log in to read the full chapter