Chapter 1

I love you
It was the end of S.M town's concert. Everybody was back to their dorms. F(x) was the last ones to leave because sulli lost something that belonged to her, but finally had found it. On the bus, it was very quite but still same as usual. Luna sat with Victoria, Amber sat with Krystal and Sulli sat by herself. They fell asleep on the bus, except for krystal and amber. Krystal was texting her boyfriend Minho. And amber couldn't sleep because Key kept texting her. After texting for 15 mins, Krystal then received a phone call from Minho. By the look of Krystal's face, Amber knew something was wrong. After the phone session has ended. Amber saw tears coming down Krystal's face. (Amber's PART) Ohh no. Do not tell me Minho just broke up with Krystal.. Oh no. I asked krystal what happened, it turned out I was right. Minho did broke up with Krystal. My heart was mad. I let Minho date Krystal, but he decided to break her heart into pieces. I kindly saying " it's okay a girl like you, can do better then minho ". Then she slapped my arm.. Aishh, still the cold Krystal. (Krystal's Part) I can't believe Minho broke up with me. After 2 years we've been dating, now he decides to break up!? I tried holding back my tears but I couldn't . Amber saw me, and asked what happened. I told her everything, even though I act cold to her sometimes. (Author's Part) It was a toilet break, Everyone got off the bus and had their break. As soon as they got on the bus, Finally out of ALL MEMBERS, Amber realised something. Krystal, wasn't by her side. Amber looked for krystal everywhere but hasn't found her. Amber panicks, and calls her, but she didn't answer her phone. (Amber's Part) Ahhh!!! Soojung-ah! Where are you!? Soojung-ah! Aishh, this girl. I tried calling her but she wouldn't answer. So I kept looking for her. It was raining, and krystal only had shorts on and a T-shirt. I brang an umbrella and my warmest jacket. (Victoria's Part) Ya! Amber-ssi, where do you think you're going? (Amber's Part) Umma, I'm going to find krystal. And I'll call you if I've found her, arasseo? (Victoria's Part) Arasseo, Becareful! *sighs* I'm scared and worried about my 2 daughters..