chapter one

try to fix it

siwon and kyuhyun are such a cute couple. siwon is a success businessman,flirty rich and very very handsome. while kyuhyun is a cute high school student. they look perfect together. people around them always think like that.

they always be together in anytimes. they live together in siwon's apartment. they hang out together every nights. siwon always pick up kyu in the school every day and take him to lunch. siwon and kyuhyun always stick together. never apart. people think they should be very matchwell because they always have fun together.. no tired and no bored.

 

but one day it happened.

" Ya chokyuhyun! where are you going? you didn't wait for siwon hyung?"  it was after school time and kyuhyun went out alone to the gate,living his bestfriend,changmin alone.

hearing his friend calling him,he turn his back " i have appointment today"

"without siwon hyung?" this changmin lifted his one eyebrow. " weird"

kyuhyun rolled his eyes "i have my life too shin changmin. i have friends too"

"friends??!" changmin amost yelling. " no offense kyu,but the only friends you have are me,minho,ryeowook and jonghyun.but definitely you didn't talk about them because if you are,i should able to know your appointment" and now changmin already walk side by side with kyuhyun

"stupid.. i have other friends too. remember yunho?"

"yunho??........ wait you mean yunho our senior??" 

"iyeep... he ask me to have lunch together today. he is such a nice guy and i think it's okay to miss one lunch with siwon today. i always have lunch with him. beside i have so much fun gaming with yunho last time,so maybe we can have fun time too again today " grinned kyuhyun.

"oh wow..i didn't know you're that close to him" again changmin rise up his one eyebrow

"oh well..because we're in the same game club"

"i see...but have you told this to siwon hyung?"

"are you crazy?? siwon is over protective..i bet he will kill yunho if he know he ask me to lunch"

" geez kyu! so you didn't told him??" changmin stop their tracks. " so what will you do if he pick you up now?"

"that's why you are here as mybestfriend hehehe.. wait" kyuhyun took off his phone and called someone

.............

"siwonniieeee??"

"oh hi babe..i just want to pick you up.wait okay? 2 more minutes and i'm done with my work and will pick you up"

"oh no you don't have..i will do some homeworks with changmin at his place today.he promised to help me with my chemical project hehehe is it okay?"

"oh?.... well i guess it's okay.. beside i believe changmin.but don't be late for dinner,key?"

"kyaaa thank youuuuu hyuuuung~~ i will be home before dinner hehehe...i will work hard for this project.i love you so muuuuccch ..bye"

"hahaha okey babe..i love you too..good luck and take care"

and kyu ended the phone.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?????" 

"aooooowww it hurts stupid" kyuhyun his head that was just get smacked by changmin

"you lying to siwon hyung????? how if he knows about this??"

"i told you before..tha's why you are here as my besftriend.beside it's not like i'm dating yunho now,we're just hang out . it's like me and you.no heart feelings hhehe..i gotta go now.,please do help me okay?" kyuhyun pats his friend's shoulder and start to walk away

"changmiiinaaaaahhhh I LOVEEE YOUUUU" and kyuhyun make a heart sign above his head

changmin only can watch his friend running farther..and sighs

" i have bad feelings about this"

 

 

i don't know when will i updated this story..this plot just pop up in my head today and i have this urge to write them up because if i don't i will be going crazy but eeeer because i'm not a good writer i think it turn not the way i want it..but anyway,i have so many assignments and projects on my campus lately so i don't know if i can keep up update but i promise i will update..soon or later.

and sorry if my english is bad,,english is not my mother language so bear me key?

see ya ~~~