Chapter 7

Dating My Crush (?)

 

“Ah... you guys go straight till the end of this block and you will see it on your right. But, who are you?”

“Ohh… Annyeonghaseyo, we are A Pink!  My name is Chorong. I’m the leader. This is Bomi, Naeun, Namjoo, Yookyung, Hayoung and Eunji!” said her.

“My name is Sora. Ah… I like A Pink! Especially your HUSH song! Jinjja DAEBAK!!! So, what are you doing here?” I asked them softly.

“Ah… I thought you didn’t recognize us earlier, Sora-ssi. Thanks for liking us… kekeke~ Oh… our boss asked us to study in the same school with BTOB boys actually. So, we’re kinda new students here.” said Namjoo.

“Oh… I can’t recognize someone quickly. Especially when it was my first time met someone. Kekekeke~ Ah… BTOB. Yeah… they studied here too.”

“Oh… we better go to school office first and take our files. It’s nice to meet you Sora-ssi. See you soon!” said Eunji.

“Okay! See you!” I said to them and they rushed to the school office. ‘Finally I’d met someone who seem wanted to be friend with me’ you said to yourself and grinned. You continued to read your books.

Meanwhile, Sungjae and his hyungs were discussing about Sora…

“So, how can I tackle that kind of girl?” Ask Sungjae to his hyungs.

“That Sora girl is a very sweet girl. I think there’s no problem” said Minhyuk coolly.

“Nae.. I agree with Minhyuk. I bet you can win her heart easily” said Peniel.

“Okay hyungs~ I’ll think of it…” reply Sungjae.

“I think you should have a adate… Don’t say to her straight to the point but just say you wanna have a free day with her.” Suggest Changseob and the others nodded.

“Maybee~”

 

=================END OF CHAPTER 7=================

So, how was it??  Kinda short update rite?? ><"

JEOGMAL MIANHAEYO FOR NOT UPDATING~ I'm kinda LAZY now since it's SCHOOL HOLIDAY!! ^^

Tehee~ Oh, also, thanks for subscribing this story.. I hope you guys enjoy it~ ^^