1.

STAR DANCE BATTLE (special episode)

"ALRIGHT! WE'RE THERE KIDS!" barked Nicole curtly, your dance group leader, waking you all from your unsteady sleep, having to wake up at 4:00 am and arrive at 5:00.  Everyone was tense, and silent as you all piled out of the bus that stopped in front of the STAR DANCE BATTLE building.  All of you had 1 bag and a duffle bag full of your costumes, makeup and shoes.  Cynthia, the most motherly one in your dance group said "Don't worry, be confident, so that we look professional.   No matter what, we all know that we will be the best as long as we believe it.  Ara?"  

we all nodd, and chorused a "NEH!".  

Nicole led you all into the reception, where a woman with green horned glasses and wearing a suite greeted you.  "Anneyonghaesaeo.  How may I help you?"  She had a polite tone, but her eyes pierced you all slightly, raking through you entire attire.  

"Neh.  We are the street dance group A.THE.NA." Nicole seemed unfazed by the receptionist's look and gave her your documents.  

After some shuffling, checking and typing, the woman spoke again. This time her tone was warmer, sickly sweet.  "Ah, I see.  Welcome, and here are your changing rooms numbers, the maps of this building and the schedule.  My name is Ra Ya- Shii, but you can just call me RaRa. Neh?"  She got up and led the group to your dressing room which was on the 3rd floor.  

"The 1st floor is the reception and directors room.  The 2nd floor is the cafeteria and waiting room.  The only access to the 4th floor, which is the stage, is through the 2nd floor, as there will be a seperate mini lift to go the the stage itself.   You may go out of your room when you wish to recieve phone calls, but please do not disturb the other artists that are performing tonight.  Here are your passes- wear them at all times, if you don't you might be kicked out immeadiately.  Finally, as it says on the schedule, please meet at 6:20 SHARP at the performance hall to have a briefing with the other groups.  Good luck for tonight!"  She bows again and leaves us to you to your dressing room.

 

"Ok.  Lets unpack then?" Lexi started to instruct us.   "There's 5 mirrors, so everyone can have 1 to themselves.  We should have our own space and take responsibility for it, ara?"  She went over to one and dumped her stuff there.  "Done.  This is my spot."  She began unpacking.  Lexi was the laidback, aleck girl in the group.  She didn't give a _____ on what others think, exept maybe you.  She had a soft spot for you.  So when the other girls had problems with her behaviour, you were the ones they asked for help.  

Nicole went over to the one nearest to the door and started to multitask- reading the schedule and unpacking at the same time.  

All of you unpacked and murmured slightly to each other, chatting nervously.  

When you had all unpacked and arranged your stuff comfortably (as you were staying there for at least 18 hours) Nicole called all of you to breif you on what would be going on.  

"So this is what the time table says.

At  6:20, we have our first meeting with all the other groups and producers. I don't think we have to dress in our costumes for that, although hair and minimal makeup is neccesary.  It will last untill 6:40.    At  9:00, we have our first trial of the stage, so everyone has to be back in here at 8:00- just in case we get lost or anything on the way.  Also, we should warm up 30 minutes before, especially Jade and Alice, as they have the gymnastic routine.  Any waterbottles and personal belongings such as phones and wallets are to be kept here.  We have the stage until 11:00.  3:00 to 3:45 is our DRESSED REHERSAL, with all the lighting and music.  So after lunch, we will probably need to change into costumes and all, but I suppose we can keep makeup for later.    We have a whole runthrough of the show at 6:00PM, which lasts until 7:00pm.  It says here that we probably won't be dancing, it would just be a runthrough of what happens through the show.   The official show starts at 8:30 and finishes at 10:00, if we get through, that is.... therefore, we must be ready, makeup and all, by 7:30 the latest.     The cafeteria is open from 7:00am to 10:00am for breakfast- we should eat at 7:00 so we won't be sick when we dance at 9:00.  For lunch, it's open from 1:00- 2:00.  So we have time then.   Dinner is early- 5:00- 7:30.  We probably will have to rush, as many of the other performers here will be there waiting in line.  I suggest that Cynthia and Jade will be in charge of water and food. Lexi and I will take care of the room and personal belongings.  Ara?"  

You asked "Is there anything about which idols or groups we will compete against?"  You were curious.  

"Ani.  I guess we won't know until they brief us at 6:20." Nicole replied

"OMO...I hope it's BEAST....or BIG BANG!"  Lexi's inner fangirl started to whirl.  "OR SNSD.....OMG.  IF SNSD OR SHINEE COME...I'M GOOD." Cynthia chimed in.  "ANI ANI.....SUPER JUNIOR!" Jaemin protested.

You were not the one to talk much, but at the same time, you listened.  Inside, you hoped to see BAP, but you knew it probably was KARA, or BOYFRIEND, one of the newer groups from SM or JYP.  

Nicole was also not one to talk much, so she just silently arranged her stuff neatly alongside you.  You set out your neon clip on highlights, which were like this:

but your hairstyle was like longer, up to your ribs.  You had bangs that were not straight down, but slightly waved at the end to one side.  

Later, the members started to apply makeup and change into their training dance clothes- t shirt and long pants with sneakers.  

At 6:00, you all filed out to meet the rest of the competitiors.  

______

It's boring, but it'll get interesting later.  suscribe AND COMMENT.  PLEASE?  THANNNK YOUUU :)