The Early Life of Krystal [Chapter 4 Part 2]

One True Love

Amber: Thank you so much for listening, Krystal. Now, it's your turn to tell me your story!

Krystal: *Wipes tears* Oh, yes. Haha.. sorry about that. I got carried away by your story.

Amber: I'll be listening to you, Krystal.

Krystal: Unlike you, I was born at a rich family. Despite the fact that we are rich, I don't get what I want. My parents were VERY strict and a bit harsh to me, they don't want me to grow up as a "Spoiled brat". Sometimes, I even doubt their love for me. When I do something wrong, my mother will sermon me while hitting me, which of course, made me cry. Even if I get high grades, my parents would just ignore them and won't even show me that they're proud of me. My sister, Jessica Jung, is the favorite child of my parents. But even though, Jessica-unnie is the favorite, I didn't hate her or my parents, because I kept the words of my late grandmother in my heart. She told me "When the people around you doesn't treat you right, just show them goodness. Don't take revenge because it will make you bad.. and before you know it, turn you into something ugly." I was only 5 years old when my grandmother died, she died of Old age, she was 90 years old at that time. As I grow up, I was treated harshly by my mother, even though my father could see how my mother abused me, he wouldn't do anything.. he won't stop my mother or even try to defend me. My sister Jessica Jung was the only one that loved me as I grew up, she was the one that protects me, she even defends me from my parents sometimes, she comforts me, and made me feel special. In other words, I grew up at a rich family, but I didn't feel or experience the love of my parents for me, I don't even know if they really love me. My sister was the only that sincerely loved me as I grew up. From the way I grew up, I realized that "Money is really not the key to happiness, what are your riches for if you don't have someone to love or to share your riches to."

Amber: Awww.. I love how you and your sister are very sweet. :)

Krystal: Yes. She is the one that I cherish the most, I love my Jessica-unnie.. even though she's slightly a Byun! Hahaha!

-Byun means ert in Korean-

Amber: Haha! She doesn't look like a Byun to me. How could you say she's a Byun?

Krystal: Well.. she randomly touches me and her friends sometimes.

Amber: Ohh, hahaha! I'm sure she wouldn't dare to touch my ! Know why?

Krystal: Why? Haha.

Amber: Because I look like a man. Hehe.

Krystal: Then perhaps, I should tell her that you really are a girl! :P

Amber: Nooooooo!! Come on Krystal. Haha

Krystal: I was just kidding, Amber! I want her to know that by herself.

Amber: Yes, perhaps. So, the both of us wasn't as happy as we should be when we were growing up, huh?

Krystal: Ermm.. yep. You could say that. But, I'm still thankful for my parents and still love them because they are the ones that brought me in this world.

Amber: Yes.. that is one of the reasons why I didn't hate my father, because even though what he did was bad.. He showed me love and did many great things for me.

Krystal: Indeed! *Winks*

Amber: *Blush* So, uhmm.. Does your parents still treat you like that? Until now?

Krystal: No. In fact, I could say that I am really happy about the way my parents treat me this time. They don't treat me the way they treated me when I was a child.

Amber: *Sigh* That's good to hear! 

Krystal: What now, Amber?

Amber: I don't know. It's so much fun talking to you.

Krystal: Thanks, Amber. You too. :) Oh, Amber. I have to leave now.. we're going to eat a restaurant.. it's my mother's birthday!

Amber: You're always the one that leaves too early. Haha! Anyways.. Say Happy Birthday! to your mother from me! :)

Krystal: I'm really sorry, Amber. Thank you for that! I will. :) Byeeee~

Amber: Byeeeee~

Krystal: *Clicked [End Call]*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 is done! What do you guys think? As I've said, I will update 2 Chapters once I come back. :) Thanks for reading!