1 Week Before The Show Begins.

We Are Dating!

"MBC new Vierty show called 'We are Dating!' is going to be aired next week .
The vierty show is spin-off from 'We Got Married' .
Couples is already choosen from the PD's . Stay tune and wait 'till next week to see the couples!"

Sulli grin and look at the bored Krystal beside her. "Krystal, isn't the new vierty show called 'We Are Dating!' Sounds interesting?"

"Not really" Krystal said simply. Sulli pout and playfully punch her. Krystal laugh.

Suddenly the door bell ring.

"I'll get it!" Krystal said and stood up to open the door.

As she opens the door no one was there except for an envelope with 'We Are Dating' Logo.

She pick it up and read it. "SULLI COME HERE!" Krystal scream.

"What is it?" Sulli ask as she come . "Sulli read this!"

To : Jung Soo Jung (Krystal)

Congratulation! You are going to one of the candidate in the new variety show called 'We Are Dating!"

The show will be aired next week . Your boyfriend will pick you up at school next week. 
next week is the day we gonna start casting. Be ready.

-Jeon PD

 

"Wah! Congrates Kryssie" Sulli exclaimed and hug the still-confuse Krystal.

Krystal broke the hug and frown at sulli . Sulli blink "What?"

Krystal smirk ,"Is it your prank unnie?"

Sulli burst a laughter . "Hahahaha! How can I prank you when I am with you since night 'till now?"

"Right.." Krystal mumble.

----

"Taemin-ah!" Someone called. Taemin look at the person who is calling.

Taemin is on his way back to dorm from buying banana milk. "Yes?"

The person smile and says "I am Jeon PD. The Producer of the new variety show called 'We Are Dating'"

Jeon PD continued ,"Mind to give this to Minho?" The PD pass the envelope to Taemin. Taemin nods "Ofcourse" He took it.

As Taemin reach the dorm , he goes straigh to Minho's bedroom .

"Minho hyung! Hyung! Hey,Wake up!" Taemin shook the sleeping Minho.

Minho opens his eyes , still half-asleep . "what?!!" he asked in sleepy tone.

"Hyung, You have a letter!" Taemin said . Giving the envelope with 'we are dating logo .

"I think you are to be one of the couple"

Minho Shot awake,"WHAT??!!" He shout .

"I am going to be one of a couple of what?" Minho asked clueless.

Taemin shrug "I think you are going to be one of the candidate in the new variety show called 'We Are Dating!'".

Minho took the envelope and reads it. Taemin is true.. he is going to be one of the candidate.

 

To : Choi Minho

Congratulations! You are going to be one of the candidates in the new vierty show called "We Are Dating!"

The show will be aired next week. Next week you have to pick up your girlfriend from her High School.
Your girlfriend high school is Hanlim Multi Art School.

Casting will be start next week , Be ready!

-Jeon PD

 

"Hyung, you are so lucky!" Taemin said.

"You have been casting with Sulli in drama and now a girlfriend in variety show? AMAZING!"Taemin said .

----

"JESSICA!"Taeyeon shout in Jessica's ear.

"Kyaaa~" Jessica screams loudly that makes Taeyeon cover her ear.

Jessica glare at her "Unnie!" She yelled. Taeyeon smile and said "Here There's a letter for you"

Taeyeon give her the envelope with 'We Are Dating' Logo.

Jessica took it, "What is it?" .

"Dunno~ well then bye, I have scedhule to do right now." Taeyeon said and go.

Jessica opens the envelope and reads the letter.

To : Jung Soo Yeon (Jessica)

Congratulations! You are going to be one of the candidates at the new variety show 'We Are Dating!'

The show will be aired next week . Next week meet your boyfriend at the park nearby your dorm.

Casting will be start next week , be ready.

-Jeon PD

 

----

"Hey, Fish! You get a letter from 'We Are Dating' variety show" Eunhyuk said while giving the letter to donghae.

Donghae look at the envelope ,"What is this monkey?"

Eunhyuk make I-gonna-kill-you-if-you-call-me-monkey-again, "I don't know,Duh!"

Donghae pout and open the envelope and reads it.

To : Lee Donghae

Congratulations! You are going to be one of the candidates at the new variety show 'We Are Dating!'

The show will be aired next week. Your girlfriend will wait for you at the park nearby SNSD's dorm.

Casting will be start next week, be ready.

-Jeon PD

Donghae reads it one more time then he burt into laughter. Eunhyuk look at him weirdly.

"Fish you okay?" Eunhyuk asked. "Hahaha.. I am perfectly fine" Donghae answered.

"Good Luck on Your Date next week , fish" Eunhyuk said and walk away.

But then eunhyuk came back and wishper to Donghae's ear,"Don't forget me 'kay? because we are EunHae!"after that Eunhyuk goes somewhere , who-knows-where.

 

Author Note: Hello guys ! chapter1 is out. The next chapter will be the day when they meet and the day when they began to cast. So look forward to the next cahpter C:. Thanks for reading and Have a good day!~

 By the way thanks for subscribing and commenting! :D I hope you guys will enjoy my story.