FINAL.... :D

I love you STALKER!

-EMJAY’s P.O.V-

 

I open my locker and I saw a letter. Uggghhhh!! This is the 5th time. I mean the letter. I don’t know who give this to me. I read the letter, it says :

 

annyeong EMJAY! Good morning~ hope you enjoy the chocolate in your drawer. :)

 

-LBH <3

 

 

 

I sigh. I open my bag and put it in and I take my books in my locker. Get ready for the first class. I start to walk with my books in my hands and I put a smile on my face. While I was walking, I heard someone called my name,

 

“EMJAY! EMJAY!” he runs to me and smile.

 

“annyeong~” he greeted me. And he put his hand on my shoulder.

 

“annyeong youngmin-oppa~” I greeted back.

 

“Let me help you.” He said and takes my books in my hands.

 

“awwww~~ thank you oppa~ but it’s not heavy you know!” I try to take it but he holds it tightly.

 

“aisshh! It’s OK!” he said and glared at me. I pouted.

 

“arasseoo~~~ gomawo~” I said and I link my arms with him.

 

“cheon~” he smile and we start to walk.

 

While we’re walking and laughing, as usual the girls give me a death glare and watching me with jealous on their faces. Who isn’t jealous when a girl has a walk with a school kingka? But I don’t mind it. He’s my best friend after all.

 

When we was about to enter the classroom, I heard all the students in my school are screaming, we walk to the hall and we saw a group called ‘TEEN TOP’.

 

Kyyyyaaahhhh!!!!!! L.JOEEEEE!!!! HE’S HOOOTTTT!!!! LIKE A SUN!!  My fangirling mode is on now. But I don’t want to scream like those fangirls when L.joe’s looked in my eyes! So, I just scream in my heart.

 

I always wonder why he always looked at me but I tried to avoid it when he’s arrived at school. Aisshhhhh!!!! Forget it. I took youngmin-oppa’s hand and dragged him in the class.

 

////skip skip skip////

 

“annyeong youngmin-oppa~~” I wave at him when we’re going to apart. I take my phone out in my bag. I hear a song with my headphones on my ears while I walk so I didn’t get bored. 10 minutes after walking, I finally arrived.

 

I open the door and it’s quiet. As usual, my parents are working. Only I and my maids were in home. I go to the kitchen and I saw ahjumma,

 

“annyeong ahjumma!~” I smile to her and take the water out from the fridge. “ahhh! Annyeong EMJAY~” she smiled back,

 

“Wait nae, 10 more minutes.” She said while she’s pour the ingredients. I go to the upstairs; I put my bag and my phone on the table. I was about to open my school uniform button, but then my phone ringing, I looked at my phone,

 

“Unknown……number????” I said to myself.

 

   “ehh??? Who is this??” I stare it. But then it stopped ringing. I stare at the number again and again as the number keep calling me, waiting me for answer. I sigh then I hit ‘answer’.

 

Me : “annyeong……”

 

I wait for her/his answer.

 

SILENT

 

Me: “helloo????”

 

SILENT

 

WHAT THE HELL!!??? I wait for seconds, but NO VOICE OUT!

 

Me : “HELLO?? YAH! DON’T CALLED ME IF YOU DON’TWANT TO TALK!”

 

Then I hung up after I said like that. Huh! PRANK CALL! Jinjja, it’s really annoying!

 

I grab my towel and go to the bathroom. After 30 minutes, I go out and wear comfortable clothes. I go downstairs without checking my phones.

 

-L.joe’s P.O.V-

 

I stare the number. Call or not?? Call or not?? Call?? Not?? Aishh!!! I frustrated. Aish! Seriously, just call or not??????? I’m still thinking but without I realizing, my FINGER accidently touch the ‘call’. I’m still thinking, but then I heard her shout,

 

“HELLO?? YAH! DON’T CALLED ME IF YOU DON’TWANT TO TALK!” I hear what she said, and then I placed my phone on my ear. TUT! TUT! TUT! TU-

 

She hung up! I slapped my forehed. Ughhh!! She’s gonna think I’m a stalker now! I write a text and send it. I wait for minutes, but no reply. Maybe she’s mad. I shrugged.

 

But, I’m really a stalker now…..

 

First, I always give her a love letter and a chocolate. I woke up early around…… 5.30 AM. And on 6, I go to school; put the letter in her locker and the chocolate in her drawer. After I done everything, I go to my hangout places with Teen top and wait them there. I wait there likes nothing happen and acting cool.

 

Second, I got her number, I asked her friend, well, youngmi’s actually, even though I hate him because he’s always with EMJAY and it’s MAKE ME REALLY JEALOUS! If my fans know I asked EMJAY’s number, I’m 100% sure, they would be jealous! Kekeke

 

But I’m hope she’ll eat those all chocolates……. Yeah, I LOVE HER! AND ONLY HER IN MY HEART! But….. I didn’t dare to confess my love to her even though I know she loves me very much. It just….. I’m too afraid. Hehe  

 

I could be cheesy sometimes, but I didn’t show it……

 

-END OF L.joe’s P.O.V, BACK TO THE EMJAY P.O.V-

 

I go to upstairs and I take my phone and lay on my bed. I unlocked it and a new message appeared,

 

“hai. :) I’m sorry. By the way, you’re EMJAY right?”

 

I looked at the text, “how……did this person know I’m…… EMJAY????”  Then, I reply,

 

“hai too.. :) ouwh… it’s OK. Yeap, I’m EMJAY. Why?? And how did you have my number??”

 

I send it after I finish writing,

 

After 1 minute, I got a new text,

 

“erm…. nothing, I just want to make sure either you’re EMJAY or not. :D ermm…. Secret~~ :P I won’t tell you. <3”

 

Haha I laugh at his text, then we keeps texting and talking as if we’re already……….meet???? I also asked him, what’s his name, but he just told me he is a guy. And I keep asking him where’s he got my number, but he said, he got it by himself! Pfffttt!!

 

Before we ended our talk, he asked me if I can meet him tomorrow, of course I agree. I’m curious about him.

 

I go to downstairs and I make a chocolate hot chocolate before I sleep, I open the fridge and suddenly, my eyes landed at the chocolates. I sigh. I didn’t dare to touch it. It’s not because I doesn’t like it, but I just feel something about those chocolates, and it’s not a bad one but when I looked those chocolates, my heart is beating fast. I can’t describe what I feel now.  Those chocolates are really expensive. How can that person waste the money only for me??

 

-NEXT DAY-

 

*break time*

 

I go to the roof top with my Green tea’s in my hand. I sit on the bench and I saw someone lying on another bench. I drink my Green Tea’s while I looked the sky. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment… but then, I feel someone sit beside me. I looked at that person and I’m surprised!

 

IT’S L.JOE!!!!! Maybe this is his place since I’m rarely come here. I need to get out from here now!

 

I was about to run but he grab my hands first. Then he said,

 

“Where are you going?”

 

Then I reply him, without looking his eyes, “er...rrrr…… classroom???”

 

Then he chuckled, “well, we still have 45 minutes more.” He said and gives me a motions me to sit beside him, so I sit, but there’s still have a space in between me and him. I glance at the bench where’s a guy laying. Ehhh??? Where’s him????? I said in my thought and I looked around.

 

Only

 

ME,

 

EMJAY

 

And

 

HIM,

 

LEE BYUNG-HUN A.K.A L.JOE

 

HERE

 

ALONE!!!!!

 

But where’s him?? I mean the guy whose texting with me yesterday. He said he wants to meet with me today. But where’s he!????

 

It’s silent….. And it’s really awkward! But then something hit my head, I take out my phone and I text him,

 

“Yah! Where are you!!???? I’m sitting with L.joe right now! Ppali come!!!!”

 

I send it, and after 3 seconds, L.joe’s phine ringing. He looked at his phone and looked at me,

 

“Hey, I’m already here!~” he said, I looked at him,  shock.

 

“b-bwoh????”

 

“Hai  EMJAY, I’m L.joe…...” he said and smile to me. For the first time, I saw his smile and I’m going to faint because of his hot smirk.

 

I can’t believe it, I grab his phone in his hand and I call it, and his phone ringing! It’s true! Don’t tell me…………. he just smirks. I still can’t believe what happening to me now! After 5 minutes, I come back to my world, and I punch his shoulder hardly,

 

“Yah! Why did you do that!??? Why didn’t you tell me you’re L.joe!????” he just rubbed his shoulder-where-I-hit him,

 

“aish! If I tell you, I know you wouldn’t believe Me.” he said and looked at me.

 

I just pout. He then pinches my cheeks. I and he keep talking and I also told him about a guy who’s giving me a love letter and a chocolates.

 

“Do you want to know who that guy is?” he asked me,

 

Then I reply him, “who?” I’m shock his action; he laid his body and his head on my laps. It seems like we’re dating

 

“It’s me.”

 

Then I’m shocked again for the nth time after hearing his words. My eyes are widely open.

 

“b-bwohh!!????”

 

I think I’ve heard too many shocked news today, right??

 

“I’m the one who put the letters in your locker and the chocolates.” He said and he closed his eyes as he faces my stomach and hugged my waist.

 

“yah!!aish!! Then how about my number?” I asked him and played his messy hair.

 

“I asked youngmin.” I’m shocked again.

 

“yah!! Aishhhh!!!” I act like I’m mad; he tries to talk with me, but I just ignored him. Then the bell ringing, telling all the students must have in their classroom now.

I finally realised that 'LBH' at the end of those letters  is actually Lee Byung-Hun. 

I was about to stand up, but then he hold my chin and kiss me, but not the passionate one.

 

“I love you.” I wide my eyes open AGAIN. *Finally I confessed* L.joe’s thought.

 

I kiss him back and it becomes a passionate. And the kiss is sweet and full of love.  

 

Then I answered him, “I LOVE YOU TOO.”

 

Then he smirk, “want to skip our classes today???”

 

 

 

 

 

THE END~~

 

  

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  

 

How’s is it??? And for Mjkwang, I hope you’re satisfied with this story. Hehe and I’m so sorry with the errors and the mistakes I’ve done here. #bows#

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOT OF LOVE,

 

-Saranghae235