Chapter 3 → Strange Actions

My Boyfriend is a Vampire

Your POV

 

   I could totally understand why the girls - even the breathtakingly beautiful queenkas - were swooning over the four guys. 

 

   Woohyun, as I had thought before, was unmistakably gorgeous with the dashing looks and the bad boy vibe he seemed to radiate had caught the utmost of my attention. Sungyeol, also gorgeous, had huge yet perfectly shaped eyes with a bright eye smile as the sides of his strawberry lips arched upwards. Undoubtedly the dorky cheerful and fun one.

 

   And the other two. One had dark bushy eyebrows which slanted downwards when he was frowning with a blank face. He had plump lips in pale pink. A serious and fierce vibe could be felt and I couldn't help shivering. Lastly, the one with the poker face was the most handsome, yet he looked really cold. His large eyes - way bigger than Sungyeol's - were heavily done with eyeliner and his face looked deathly pale.

 

   All of the four guys seemed mysterious, yet I couldn't place my finger on what made me think that. And being the curious girl I am, I decided to spy on them during lunch.

 

Sunggyu's POV

 

   "Climb, you es, up the gate, and stop fumbling with your pants, Sungjongie!" I shouted to them irritatedly with a huge frown forming on my face.

 

   "But it's so loose! The smallest size is nearly two times the size of my waist!" Sungjong whined. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Sungjong, the maknae and diva, could not get any skinnier since his waist was really slim. All because of him dancing to girl group songs.  And then, he was pulling up his trousers even though there was already a BELT securing them to his waist.

 

   Ignoring the maknae fumbling with his trousers and the Dino guy tugging on them, I climbed up the gate skillfully and swung my legs over it before sailing down onto the floor with a light thud on my tiptoes. Grumbling and not wanting to be left behind, Dongwoo and Sungjong hurriedly clambered after me.

 

   "Let's go find hyungs! Oh my god, I feel sooooo ravenous, I want my lunch right now!" Sungjong exclaimed as he dashed around the school, keeping an eye on the students to search for the other vampires in our clan.

 

   Yes. Vampires.

 

Woohyun's POV

 

   "Woohyun hyung!!!!~~~~"

 

   I heard a loud high pitched familiar voice call out my name loudly. Too familiar. Whirling around, I caught sight of the maknae sprinting towards us at top speed as he enveloped us four in a group hug. So tightly that no air could enter my nostrils.

 

   "Sungjong! This is Woollim Academy High School. If you're going to scream at the top of your lungs, you're going to make your presence known! You aren't supposed to be here, mister." I confronted him in a curt voice.

 

   Even so, Sunggyu started leading us around, having been in the school before and he knew the surroundings clearly. Steering clear of the noisiest, busiest areas, we used a short cut to make our way to the garden. There, at a pavilion, was a girl my age solemnly sitting there, engrossed in her story book.

 

   Sidling closer to take a look at the hot pink cover, I read the title of the story book out to the rest of Infinite in the quietest voice I could muster.

 

   "The Princess Diaries," I snorted.

 

   "Well, no one's here. Let's get to business," Sunggyu rolled up his sleeves dramatically and did a flip with his soft brown hair. Giving one another winks, we strolled up to the girl casually, not arousing attention, and silently surrounded her before grabbing the girl with our strong grip.

 

   "No, you aren't making any noise, kiddo!" Dongwoo slammed his hand on the girl's mouth the moment she started to scream in a high-pitched voice for desperate help.

 

   "Hurry and get to shelter, the sun's damn strong," I complained and slung my arms into the sleeves of my hooded jacket and draped the hood over my head before my whole body started to burn. Seeing this, the rest followed my example to block out the ferocious unrelenting sunlight as the girl squirmed profusely.

 

   With that, we dragged the girl into the abandoned storeroom on the second floor of the building.

 

Your POV

 

   The sun's shining so brightly and it's sweltering hot, how come the hotties are wearing thick hoodies?! And even with the hoods down...

 

   And where the hell are they taking Jenny to? Jenny is the FREAKING CLASS MONITOR. How can the four gorgeous guys in the same class just whip her away like that?

 

   And they are even COVERING ?!

 

   And who are the other three freakingly gorgeous guys? They don't seem to be from our school...in fact that super skinny guy looks much younger...

 

   Is that supposed to be a kidnap?!

 

   And how do they sprint that fast...

 

   Oh wait...something's amiss.

 

   I'm finding a strange connection. Having to shield themselves from the sun in a ridiculous way which will make them feel hotter. Having the ability to run at the speed of light. Dragging a random girl to who-knows-where with their freakily huge muscles... 

 

   Isn't there a connection? Though I can't think of it at the moment...